Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop (33337 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / "Lord, If it is your will to break Nigeria, break it up" - David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deadlytruth(m): 6:57am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL... My guess is ryt u re one of doz benin rats, stay with ur benin republic and leave ss alone.

Of course we Binis, Urhobos, Esans, Ijaws, Itshekiris, Isokos, Uvwies, Etsakos, etc were staying peacefully in our Benin (Midwest) Republic and did not venture out of our zones in 1967 when you Biafrans came invading us. So how sure are we now that your current order to us to stay in our zone is still not lip service and that you won't still attack us again when another opportunity appears on the horizon?
Your response has not addressed the concerns I raised. Why invade Benin when you yourself knew they should be on their own? Simple questions need simple answers.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by spanishkid(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL... All this long story simply because i told benin republic to stay on there own and stop attaching to the ss... LoL.
We are Benin.
Godbless federal republic of benin.
We know our boundaries.
We know our rivers.
We know our neighbour's.
In Benin republic we stand.
you're the one attaching yourself here. You're a bad loser that's why you're pained. SS will stand on its own. Go and die.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2016
spanishkid:
you're the one attaching yourself here. You're a bad loser that's why you're pained. SS will stand on its own. Go and die.
Yes we know with An independent Benin republic.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by spanishkid(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
discusant:

You say you live in Canada. Don't know the part of SS you come from, but doubt, anyway.
But it doesn't appear to you that it's not just as easy to organize and have Ijaw, Itshekiri, Anang. Efik, Ogoja, Bini, Igbo in present southsouth and other minor tribes in present SS into a country?

Your hate for Igbo makes you engage in foolish battle on NL for an utopian country comprising the present many tribes in the SS. Help the Igbo get its desired freedom from Nigeria, then watch out and see how SS shall be further enslaved by rest of Nigeria in one Nigeria.

If you are Ijaw for example - but doubt - the easiest way to get an Ijaw Republic, or indeed any agreeing tribes in the SS to form their own country is by first teaming up every tribe in the old southeast region to free the region from Nigeria. An agreed constitution is already in place stipulating right to secession for any group, or for agreeable groups to easily separate from the new country of older eastern region that freed from Nigeria..

So why let pure hatred allow you remain in bondage in one Nigeria where many of the SS people are losing even their homelands and creeks they used to fish from to pollution?

Could anybody from the SS still remain this blinded by the divide-an-rule tactics implanted between the SS.and SE regions in order to dominate the two regions?
I live in Canada but I know my roots cos my Pops is Nigerian. Allow us bother about ourselves. We dont want to form a union with you. Is that too difficult? 45% of present day Southern Nigeria trace their origin from Edo. Continue living in denial. You claim you're being marginalised but yet want to lump others into an unholy union. I really don't have time arguing with you.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by spanishkid(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

Yes we know with An independent Benin republic.
republic of Niger delta. Deal with that.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Of course we Binis, Urhobos, Esans, Ijaws, Itshekiris, Isokos, Uvwies, Etsakos, etc were staying peacefully in our Benin (Midwest) Republic and did not venture out of our zones in 1967 when you Biafrans came invading us. So how sure are we now that your current order to us to stay in our zone is still not lip service and that you won't still attack us again when another opportunity appears on the horizon?
Your response has not addressed the concerns I raised. Why invade Benin when you yourself knew they should be on their own? Simple questions need simple answers.
D answer u wud find it in Anambra state go to ojukwus grave and ask him.
Ojukwu has his idealogy nd his reasons, we new generation has gone tru and corrected the mistakes that's y we refused to make his mistake.
But put it tobu dat Benin republic wud be on his own if Nigeria breaks up, let them leave ss alone.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2016
spanishkid:
republic of Niger delta. Deal with that.
LoL... Attach by force.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2016
We re beginning to know d real parasites and land Grabber's in the south trying to use Niger Delta to steal SS oil, on Benin republic we stand.
God bless Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by spanishkid(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

LoL... Attach by force.
. You're the one here attaching by force not me. The oil in Edo has not been tapped. Oil production in Edo outnumbers that of the entire SE. My state has access to the sea (Gelegele, Ughoton and Agenebode). The gold, coal, limestone and other minerals have not been tapped. My state arable and fertile land for farming. What's does your entire region boast of? So you see I'll go and join my brothers in the Niger delta. We have always been at peace.

God bless Niger Delta Republic.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2016
spanishkid:
. You're the one here attaching by force not me. The oil in Edo has not been tapped. Oil production in Edo outnumbers that of the entire SE. My state has access to the sea (Gelegele, Ughoton and Agenebode). The gold, coal, limestone and other minerals have not been tapped. My state arable and fertile land for farming. What's does your entire region boast of? So you see I'll go and join my brothers in the Niger delta. We have always been at peace.

God bless Niger Delta Republic.
LoL... Attach by force, i would reaffirm, on Benin republic we stand. We are formidable we are unstoppable we must get our Benin republic with our imaginary sea port, and dream oil.
We are rich, God bless Benin republic.
GOD bless Biafra.
And God bless the other people of Niger Delta republic.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
lielbree:

We are not and can never be part of biafra. There is nothing the igbos can do about it
so if u are asked to choose between Biafra and Nigeria, which will u choose
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deadlytruth(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
Dat deadlytruth guy keeps lieing up nd down, before the excuse was igbos dont hv oil nd they wud suffer in Biafra.
Now the excuse became igbos want ss,
Despite the fact that we know what we mean when we say our brothers in the ss, what concerns igbos nd an isoko, isekiri or ijaw man....or urhobo man not to talk of Benin.
If we take our Igbo brothers in particular that were criminally carved into the ss, if the rest like they can form country with cameroun south its there business.

What you obviously don't realize is that I, Deadlytruth, joined Nairaland not too long ago. So how have I been lying up and down? Please check my posts and exhume anyone in which I ever based my arguement on oil. As long as Kanu and his IPOB don't stop dragging any part of Bendel on their Radio Biafra platform we will keep denouncing Biafra. You rather go and tell IPOB Facebook admin to leave Urhobos, itshekiris, Isokos, Binis, Esans, etc alone.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Deadlytruth:

What you obviously don't realize is that I, Deadlytruth, joined Nairaland not too long ago. So how have I been lying up and down? Please check my posts and exhume anyone in which I ever based my arguement on oil. As long as Kanu and his IPOB don't stop dragging any part of Bendel on their Radio Biafra platform we will keep denouncing Biafra. You rather go and tell IPOB Facebook admin to leave Urhobos, itshekiris, Isokos, Binis, Esans, etc alone.
Go there nd fight them i am not an ipob, on Benin republic i stand grin.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deadlytruth(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

D answer u wud find it in Anambra state go to ojukwus grave and ask him.
Ojukwu has his idealogy nd his reasons, we new generation has gone tru and corrected the mistakes that's y we refused to make his mistake.
But put it tobu dat Benin republic wud be on his own if Nigeria breaks up, let them leave ss alone.

Even before Ojukwu came invading he too claimed Midwest was on its own but later turned round to attack. The same way you too are claiming you have corrected Ojukwu's mistake now but will surely change your mind and invade again when the time comes. A people who kept chanting "GEJ till 2019, one Naija" but after GEJ lost out, suddenly changed tune to "Give us Biafra" cannot be trusted with their words. Don't just come to Benin/Delta again. We sincerely hope you'll stick to your promise when the time comes.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deadlytruth(m): 8:47am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

Go there nd fight them i am not an ipob, on Benin republic i stand grin.

There is nothing like Benin Republic. That was the name Ojukwu forced on us when he invaded us in 1967. We named ourselves Midwest not Benin as Benin alone is not representative of the whole Midwest. Only in biafra's domineering mentality will one tribe's name be forced on others. Biafrans attitude of domination punctuates everything they do and say.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Deadlytruth:

There is nothing like Benin Republic. That was the name Ojukwu forced on us when he invaded us in 1967. We named ourselves Midwest not Benin as Benin alone is not representative of the whole Midwest. Only in biafra's domineering mentality will one tribe's name be forced on others. Biafrans attitude of domination punctuates everything they do and say.
Ok on midwest republic i stand grin.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by LeFreakSoChic(f): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:

Why i maintain that u re a wh0re anyways.
Now go run along and hustle in d streets if not ur bustard kids will die of starvation.

I fax back all the curses to all the females in your family.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by swiftycool(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2016
I agree with the Bishop, let the Igbos move away and be on their own biko. The problem is just that their people are always all over the place, never staying in their home states to develop it, they rather run to other places and claim igwe wanting to dominate.

I am against a forced marriage. any ethnic group willing to secede should be given freedom, that includes Yoruba, Efik ibibio, middle beltans and even hausa/fulani.

Biafra is dead though but ill support a new state consisting of south eastern core igbo states without dragging our other linked south south states into it.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by MyGeneration(m): 11:32am On Apr 03, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

I fax back all the curses to all the females in your family.
And i cement them on all ur generations, from the moment u read dz u wud receive it.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by discusant: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Deadlytruth:

Benin Republic was secured and inaugurated by Biafra soldiers during the war.

If you want, I can tell you where the Headquarters of Benin Republic stayed in exile in Igbo land long after the civil war ended; before the officers of Benin Republic went home long after the war.

Ask Your senior Binis some questions before coming to NL to disparage Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by lielbree: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
discusant:

100% in support of the idea that SS is left on its own as a country.
Provided you understand the necessity for both the SS and SE to first team up to get freedom from Nigeria.
If you have any reasons to object to this cooperation, you are either not from SS, or you lack the capacity to conceptualize strategies for survival of the SS.
NOW I AGREE WITH YOU!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by discusant: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Deadlytruth:

People of then Midwest region agreed to have Benin Republic. They gave the name Benin Republic to the new country. Biafra soldiers secured and helped them inaugurate the new country. That's how a government of Bini Republic was formed by people of then Midwest, not only by the Binis.
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by discusant: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
lielbree:

That was how they invaded Kalabari villages in rivers state. Abonema and bakana were evacuated, they took 29.000 men women and children to abiriba, only 5000 returned! Today they want us to be part of their biafra, Godforbid.
If they want biafra we will support them but certainly not be part of them.

Now you propagate falsehood in your campaign against Biafra. Who do you think you are deceiving?
Peoples in those Creek areas of the SS are gradually losing their old and natural habitats to environment degredation, large population is relocating from those areas to safer places elsewhere.
And you are here selling your typical ofemmmanu falsehood against the Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deadlytruth(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
discusant:

@Deadlytruth my dear,

Ironsi's unitary government system was not as over-centralized as the present unitary government system. There was 50% for derivation to be retained by regions for proceds from every region in Ironsi's unitary government system.
Ironsi proclaimed the Decree for unification to arrest the disintegration of Nigeria which was looming then.

Ironsi's unitary government system retained the regions and their governments.

States were created later hy Arewa soldiers who proliferated too many states and local government councils in the north to channel more proceeds from oil to the north. That's why Arewa leaders- military or civil- continue to strengthen unitary government system and over-centralize powers in Abuja central government.

No body can think of New Biafra to be composed of many tribes without first having in place a proposal for fiscal federalism, and Right to Secession included in the constitution to govern the new country.

Fiscal federalism and Right to Secession are the agreed principles already in place. Read the manifesto by real and informed proponents of New Biafra. The real proponents are the informed peoples from the old eastern region, not IPOB.

Note that IPOB members are just a bunch of youths led by Nnamdi Kanu to sensitize people from the old eastern region and to protest on the streets, just like MEND was made up by a bunch of youths who sacrificed to fight for more dividends from oil proceeds from their areas. Youths of MEND could not have been able alone to acquire all the instruments of coercion which they used to fight for their right, without "adults" backing them; just as IPOB youths could not have been able alone to muster enough courage to confront Nigeria in their protests, without "adults" backing them.

You may not believe that without MEND action, the 13% paid to the oil producing areas could have been taken away, no matter the pronouncenent of the Supreme court on that. Even at that, Arewa still protest against 13% as Arewa says that the 13% makes some states richer than others!!! Imagine that.

Any how, it's hard to believe that some of you anti-Biafra on NL are from the SS. But if you truly are from the SS, it's also very hard to believe how you failed to understand that if the SS and SE don't get united to free both zones from Nigeria, both sides shall find it very difficult to free themselves on individual group basis from the political quagmire and regression of Nigeria.

Nigeria has refused to restructure its failed political system because of oil proceeds. And can NEVER restructure in a democracy. Unless you chose to live with it, you need not continue to pick on other groups like the Igbo who want to pull out.

@discusant, I must first commend you for being the first Igbo I have seen trying to honestly address the genuine fears the SS nurses about their inclusion in Biafra. You have impressed me greatly unlike other Igbos who, whenever a SS person raises those fears, either term him as a Yoruba person faking SS identity or a SS person brainwashed by the Hausa-Yoruba oligarchy against Igbos. Even on Radio Biafra platforms and online fora it is the same negative labelling of SS persons who genuinely seek clarification on Biafra. If just 25% of Igbos were like you the SS might not have been this apprehensive of Biafra. Other Igbos have a lot to learn from you. In fact your likes should be the ones leading the Biafra movement and not these bunch of saucy and acerbic folks currently creating more aversion to Biafra by their methods of approach. However I will proceed to react to the points you made.
1. That Ironsi's unitary government was moderate in centralization but that Arewa came and took it to the current irritating heights: Well, I agree perfectly with you on that. Only a revisionist will deny it. I love speaking truths they way they appear hence my moniker Deadlytruth Speaks. However, Ironsi's moderation does not exonerate him from the blame of starting an evil and thereby emboldening all those who came after him to do worse than him. Whoever introduces evil remains the guiltiest of whatever extent to which that evil is later carried by others. When you sow a seed you don't reap a single seed but multiple seeds. Whoever sows the wind, they say, reaps the whirlwind. That is just the law of nature. If Ironsi had avoided tampering with structure the Arewa would not have had the moral justification to later tamper with it too.
2. You claim that Ironsi introduced unitary system to arrest the drift towards anarchy. Well, the prevalent drift towards anarchy back then was immediately caused by the coup and remotely caused by the rift between Awo and Akintola coupled with the misrule by the Zik-Balewa-Akintola led government at the centre which perpetrated mountainous rigging of censuses and elections against the South. Now how exactly were all these connected with the structure of governance? How exactly was the introduction of unitary system by Ironsi meant to address these fundamental causes of the anarchical situation then? In actual fact the central government of the day abused the little power it had to unduly interfere in the Western Region's affairs thereby precipitating a chain of crises which attracted a coup. If the government at the centre could so much abuse power to rig elections and censuses leading to anarchy, then common sense and logic dictated that whoever sincerely came to the rescue should have further weakened the centre so as to curtail the abuse of power rather than strengthening it. How sure was Ironsi that the civilians he planned to hand over to would not further abuse power at the centre again with a stronger centre than before? This is why Ironsi's action was against logic hence people rightly suspect he had a different agenda other than the rescue mission he claimed he was on. Moreover Ironsi was warned by both the North and West to shelve his plan to unify Nigeria. They both threatened to violently resist it. A man who really came to arrest anarchy would quickly shelve an idea that did not resonate well with public opinion and was sure to spark off bloodshed if implemented.
3.On your claim that Ironsi's unitary system retained the regions: I doubt that the fear of Igbo domination would have been heightened leading to his assassination if he really retained the regions as they exactly were before he took over. Ironsi actually removed the adjective 'federal' from Nigeria's official name which became just "Republic of Nigeria" meaning the federating units had ceased to exist. Then he immediately and unilaterally set up a committee to review the constitution towards becoming more unitary despite that the public did not demand for constitution review. All those unilateral desicions of his betrayed a hidden agenda in my own opinion.
4. You claim Arewa army officers proliferated states and LGAs to the North's advantage. Well, there is no time the regions would not have still later been split into smaller regions in response to agitations for same by various ethnicities who felt being cheated within the three initial regions as had already started with Midwestern Region and COR Region was next on line. Even Middle Beltern Region agitations had commenced too. The only difference is that the true federalism, resource control and the 75% derivation already in force then would have trickled down to as many new regions as were to be later created if ironsi had left the regions alone and faced the real problems he came to solve. In fact had ironsi left the structure he met, not many ethnicities would have asked for separate regions as there would have been the fear that there was no federation account for them to depend on but fend entirely for themselves. So the North would not have later created more burden of states and LGAs for themselves.
I really don't join the southern bandwagon of blaming the North for the problems of Nigeria because the North always made it clear that they did not want to form a country with the Christian South. They never allowed any opportunity to denounce the proposed Nigeria slip by. Ahmadu Bello tried and tried to have the South let the North be on its own. He described Nigeria as a mistake. Tafawa Balewa expressed apprehension and termed Nigeria an undesirable British economic experiment. But Zik kept on wooing them with Awo's passive support. Now the North tired of being wooed decided to succumb on the condition that they be allowed to dominate, and Zik and Awo acceded. So they joined Nigeria and started dominating only for Ahmadu Bello and Balewa to be killed by the same South that wooed them into the union. So why blame them now for reacting angrily and dominating therafter? If you were in their shoes will you act differently? The truth is deadly. Honestly speaking if I were in their shoes I would do worse than what the North is currently doing to the South. It was like deceiving them into a union they did not want to be in only to kill them. So painful!
5. You expressed surprise that the SS people are the most vocal in anti-Biafra pronouncements. Yes, it is just like how we too are always surprised to read or hear that it was Ojukwu, the very Biafra protagonist, that crushed the move by a SS group led by Adaka Boro to declare and secure the Niger Delta Republic 15 months before Ojukwu himself declared Biafra. It surprises us more that another biafran, ironsi, retained Enahoro in jail and detained Isaac Boro, both SS persons, and was even ready to execute Isaac Boro for treason of trying to pull out of Zik's 'one Nigeria' at a time the same Ironsi was busy releasing Northern political prisoners and treating with kid gloves the IGBOS who planned and executed a bloody coup that set the country on the precipice. It took Gowon, an Arewa, to release Boro and Enahoro. So why would the SS not feel more at home with Arewa than Biafrans? We therefore suspect that If the friendship Igbos continuously sought with the North had materialized they would have called the bluff of the SS, but that they are only falling back on the SS now because Arewa turned them down and massacred them. I don't intend mockery please.
So if the SE and SS must come together to fight off the North, there must first be a conference between the two to iron out these past misunderstandings and that igbos acknowledge and admit that they frustrated Ijaws and by extension the SS first in their attempt to pull out of Nigeria rather than just rallying each other blindly again only to be used and dumped.
I am however yet to see the comprehensive Biafra document detailing out the terms of coexistence as you claim. Could you please e-mail it to me?

1 Like

Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by lielbree: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
discusant:

Now you propagate falsehood in your campaign against Biafra. Who do you think you are deceiving?
Peoples in those Creek areas of the SS are gradually losing their old and natural habitats to environment degredation, large population is relocating from those areas to safer places elsewhere.
And you are here selling your typical ofemmmanu falsehood against the Igbo.

My uncle fought in the Nigerian army! He told me.
I personally know some people who were taken as kids that survived.
I am from Bakana, who told you we relocated?? Abeg the 1960s is not that far off o.
Are you not aware that the our people were classified as traitors for supporting Nigeria??
Re: Let’s Break Nigeria, Amalgamation Erroneous – Methodist Bishop by Deadlytruth(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
discusant:

Benin Republic was secured and inaugurated by Biafra soldiers during the war.

If you want, I can tell you where the Headquarters of Benin Republic stayed in exile in Igbo land long after the civil war ended; before the officers of Benin Republic went home long after the war.

Ask Your senior Binis some questions before coming to NL to disparage Biafra.

I don't get you on your claim that the headquarter of Benin Republic was outside the Republic itself in Igbo land. It is like claiming the Headquarter of Biafra was in the Northern Region back then. That is quite strange, and no senior Bini, Urhobo, itshekiri, Esan, Isoko, Etsako, Akoko-Edo, Owan, Ijaw, etc has ever said anything like that. Professor Nowamagbe Omoigui, the most respected historian of the Midwest, has never insinuated such. So where did you get your own account from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.