Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu (18615 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Fourwinds: 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
kennygee:

Has?
have
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by gbeymey(f): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Una weldone o
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by johnel2real(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Now, before responding I want to issue this caveat

1.) I am not here to attack any tribe or religion.

2). I am not here to insult any one.

Now...on to my post.

a) We were originally told that Ifesinachi Ani left her mother's home after a disagreement, and then converted to Islam afterwards. There was also the insinuation that she had been attending conversion classes...

As her mother put it...

So, in other words....the girl was already in rebellion.

b) The girl's mother claimed to be a widow....yet we were told that...

c) We also have people alleging that the Emir of Zaria took over the girl. Now...I am not a fan of the emir....but this is a man who has tried to keep the peace in Zaria between Christians and Muslims for decades. Infact, the reason why the Sharia riots of 2000 did not reach Zaria was because the man acted to stop his people from attacking settlers/nonindigenes.

At the moment we have no proof that the girl was taken to Zaria....except for a confession from a suspect who may or may not have been lying....to ''protect'' the abducted girl.

d) Ifr truly pressure was mounted on the girl's abductors....why did they take her to Enugu to see her father...who she had had no contact with in four years....why not take her back to Mummy and leave her there with a threat?

The girl was taken to Enugu and was first taken to the Ibo Muslim community there who called the Police. The Police then (RIGHTLY) arrested the guy who brought her there.

Of course....why did Mr Haruna NOT take Ifesinachi to her mother....why the father.?

In my opinion,it was because the girl herself REFUSED to be taken to her mother.....worried about punishment.

My conclusions

1.This is not a case of abduction. However...Mr Ifeanyi and co should be punished for harbouring a minor without the permission of her parents.

2. Ifesinachi and her mother have issues. I am not insulting them. When you bring up teenagers....they are very difficult to bring up. I think that the girl was already in rebellion against her mother...and decided to go off on her own.

3.I find the father's attitude to his daughter's conversion strange. Two theories...either he is a Muslim himself....or he is saying that as a means to spite the mother.

4.That the mother says her ex-husband is dead...when he is alive and well....shows that their split up was not amicable. Something must have gone very wrong for the mother to leave her house and to say her husband is dead . Maybe daddy was abusive or was playing around...I do not know.

5). I think it is high time our National Assembly passed a law that banns the conversion of minors EXCEPT with the written permission of BOTH THE PARENTS AND/OR THE GUARDIANS. (A similar law was attempted in Kaduna State in 1987...and was opposed).

6 Like I said from the begining...the girl was not abducted. Rather...this is a family feud that has gotten out of hand. I can only conclude that as Chirstians we must learn how to bring up teenagers. Teenagers are not the nice little children of four years old who loved mummy with all their heart. They are on the threshold of adulthood. (I recall at 15 realizing that I was going to be in university in two years time...sobering).Wemust evolve strategies to bring them up in the way of our Lord and Father without alienating them.

I have made my point. Good am.
guy, u get problem o. "I am not this, i am not that", who cares. I think u are a religious fanatic. And that u wrote this lengthy analysis, Just to convince us the girl was not kidnapped and all, shows that u are really hurt that the perpetrator was caught. Are u an agent of the kidnappers? if u are then Maybe u should go to the commissioner of police with your fine analysis, he may have a change of heart, then free the man who brought her back, since according to your retarded analysis she was not kidnapped, She just decided to spend some time in kano and zaria just because she has some issues with her mom. Your whole analysis is full of sentiments and assumptions. Please save urself the trouble, the man is in the police custody now, let the police handle this.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Teenaira: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2016
Our Norther brothers should please help. Their country home is being destroyed A lot of wrong things are coming from the north which are affecting the well being of the Northers but this is fast spreading to other parts of the country too. Some of these atrocities unfortunately, are linked to tradition and religion which should ordinarily project humanity and life. Look at bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen invasion of different communities all over Nigeria, forceful conversion of MINORS to Islam and marrying them ( Infact, I believe this might have something to do with building manpower for the bokoharam or other insurgency group ) just to mention a few.

Let's try and look back something is definitely wrong. If somebody tells me Ten years ago that Maiduguri or Jos can ever have the type of insecurity we witness today, I will suggest the person visit a psychiatrist but this are the realities of the moment. I know these two places well enough. Please help before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by lozanni(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:
Lord Jesus, onto your hands, i commit all my igbo sisters. As for me no alfa abi na muslim weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. Welcome home Ifesinachi. Buhari, jide nti gi aka! warn your uncircumcised brothers o. Our mums no dey born and train girls only for ur people to abduct and defile.

Asa nwa cheesy You are right on point.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by cardoctor(m): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2016
These people are so sick.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by destinystanley: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2016
Scholes007:
Hmmm, this is a very ugly situation, the FG should look into it and put some laws in place.
police shul monitor d grl proparly bfor takin her to dear parents
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by prophetfire: 10:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Now...on to my post.

a) We were originally told that Ifesinachi Ani left her mother's home after a disagreement, and then converted to Islam afterwards. There was also the insinuation that she had been attending conversion classes...

As her mother put it...

c) We also have people alleging that the Emir of Zaria took over the girl. Now...I am not a fan of the emir....but this is a man who has tried to keep the peace in Zaria between Christians and Muslims for decades. Infact, the reason why the Sharia riots of 2000 did not reach Zaria was because the man acted to stop his people from attacking settlers/nonindigenes.

At the moment we have no proof that the girl was taken to Zaria....except for a confession from a suspect who may or may not have been lying....to ''protect'' the abducted girl.

d) Ifr truly pressure was mounted on the girl's abductors....why did they take her to Enugu to see her father...who she had had no contact with in four years....why not take her back to Mummy and leave her there with a threat?

The girl was taken to Enugu and was first taken to the Ibo Muslim community there who called the Police. The Police then (RIGHTLY) arrested the guy who brought her there.

Of course....why did Mr Haruna NOT take Ifesinachi to her mother....why the father.?

In my opinion,it was because the girl herself REFUSED to be taken to her mother.....worried about punishment.

My conclusions

1.This is not a case of abduction. However...Mr Ifeanyi and co should be punished for harbouring a minor without the permission of her parents.

2. Ifesinachi and her mother have issues. I am not insulting them. When you bring up teenagers....they are very difficult to bring up. I think that the girl was already in rebellion against her mother...and decided to go off on her own.

3.I find the father's attitude to his daughter's conversion strange. Two theories...either he is a Muslim himself....or he is saying that as a means to spite the mother.

4.That the mother says her ex-husband is dead...when he is alive and well....shows that their split up was not amicable. Something must have gone very wrong for the mother to leave her house and to say her husband is dead . Maybe daddy was abusive or was playing around...I do not know.

5). I think it is high time our National Assembly passed a law that banns the conversion of minors EXCEPT with the written permission of BOTH THE PARENTS AND/OR THE GUARDIANS. (A similar law was attempted in Kaduna State in 1987...and was opposed).

6 Like I said from the begining...the girl was not abducted. Rather...this is a family feud that has gotten out of hand. I can only conclude that as Chirstians we must learn how to bring up teenagers. Teenagers are not the nice little children of four years old who loved mummy with all their heart. They are on the threshold of adulthood. (I recall at 15 realizing that I was going to be in university in two years time...sobering).Wemust evolve strategies to bring them up in the way of our Lord and Father without alienating them.

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by iliyande(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Now...on to my post.

As her mother put it...

My conclusions

I got your points. But sir, I want to ask you a question.

You mean all Muslim parents are that so good that non of their children will rebel against them and run to a Christian family?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Mskrisx(f): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2016
UmuEri:
The day they shall try this with any of my Niece, that day will mark the end of all the Muslim girls in my area.

If they abduct One, we shall abduct 25.

Useless people

Nwanne iji ya!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by asadike(f): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2016
Fourwinds:
i just dey laugh u... D major blame still rest at d feet of d abducted girl.. When i was her age, i hardly see coins. Yet i was disciplined. My parents were of average in terms of income but i no get long throat for other people food or things.. But i had a sister who was opposite.. She only want enjoyment and things free... Though being younger Dan her, she got a boyfriend at her teenage age.. Now if a child knows dat d world is not a bed of roses he or she will take d rite path... Im happy for my decision den when i look back. If her mother sells pure, y cannt she stay with her and struggle on
O, i don hear. Well trained girl,before u stamp that blame,pray, make u no jam fulani jazz.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by GenOrumov: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2016
UmuEri:
The day they shall try this with any of my Niece, that day will mark the end of all the Muslim girls in my area.

Useless people
Yinmu......
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2016
iliyande:

I got your points. But sir, I want to ask you a question.

You mean all Muslim parents are that so good that non of their children will rebel against them and run to a Christian family?

Let'sstart with you....you get to be my first! smiley

I addressed Christians specifically because the issue affected a Christian family.

But it goes for Muslims too..

The point most people including you are missing is that bringing up teenage children is not easy. Teenagers rebel and do really out of the way things....including changing their religion to annoy their parents.

Thing is...we better accept we have a teenage problem. Not accepting that is tantamount to disaster. And I speak as a single man seriously considering marriage.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2016
johnel2real:

guy, u get problem o. "I am not this, i am not that", who cares. I think u are a religious fanatic.

Well I am religious....and I worship the Carpenter of Nazareth.

And that u wrote this lengthy analysis, Just to convince us the girl was not kidnapped and all, shows that u are really hurt that the perpetrator was caught

Oh dear.....I am happy that the girl has been found. I was upset when I thought she had been taken to a harem somewhere...but now she has been found...and I am happy the Police too arrested the guy who brought her in to Enugu in the person of Mr Ifeanyi Haruna.

Are u an agent of the kidnappers?

Language,son....language.

if u are then Maybe u should go to the commissioner of police with your fine analysis, he may have a change of heart, then free the man who brought her back, since according to your retarded analysis she was not kidnapped

She did spend time with an adult without the permission of her parents, and while that is not abduction per se...that is still a criminal offence...and I said so in my original post.

She just decided to spend some time in kano and zaria just because she has some issues with her mom

No...she probably ran away from home...and changed religion too. Happens quite a lot. Abductions too also happen...and yes,I am aware of such cases...including the lass from Benue who was taken to Sokoto...and who has been returned thankfully.

Your whole analysis is full of sentiments and assumptions

YOUR whole analysis of my comment was filled with sentiments and assumptions....like

1.You said I was a Muslim fanatic...when I am not. Don't even know much about the Quran., or even speak the Arabic.

2.)You also said i justified the girl leaving home....when I did not.

. Please save urself the trouble, the man is in the police custody now, let the police handle this.

I am thankful too he is in prison!

God bless.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Fourwinds: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
asadike:
O, i don hear. Well trained girl,before u stamp that blame,pray, make u no jam fulani jazz.
i no be girl! Im a man.. Fulani jazz ko! Nothing like jazz. Dat girl just played into d hands of d abductors because of d goodies she was getting from dat Alpha(MALLAM)
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2016
neocortex:

You don't fail to disappoint, it is illegal to elope with a minor,
whether he/she agrees to it or not.
It is a pure case of kidnapping.

Well....
https://www.nairaland.com/2986977/ifesinachi-ani-kidnapped-abuja-converted
Mrs. Ani stated: “Last year, September 14, my daughter, Ifesinachi, informed me that she has decided to join the Deeper Life Bible Church. That was very close to the Easter period. She went to the Deeper Life Retreat with­out obtaining my consent, though she left a note for me saying I should pardon her for doing so. I scolded her when she returned for not informing me earlier. I told my pastor about what hap­pened and he cautioned her on her change of attitude to me but asked me to allow her attend Deeper Life. I didn’t want to agree because she is under-aged and moreover, I attend the Redeemed Chris­tian Church of God with every other member of my family. I later allowed her to be attending Deeper Life Bible Church.

Unknown to me, she was not even attending Deeper Life. She was instead, at­tending an Islamic conver­sion class through one Baba Abdul, a Muslim who lives near our residence in Apo Resettlement. When I dis­covered what was happen­ing, I pleaded with the man to leave my child alone, but he refused, insisting that since the girl has begged him to teach her Islamic way of life and religion, he would just do that. When I accosted him, the second time, he said he had asked her (Ifesinachi), to obtain permission from me and that he believed she did that. [size=15pt]It was two days after I accosted the man that the girl ran away from my resi­dence; apparently in con­nivance with the man.[/size]

“Before the time I discov­ered she was attending this Islamic conversion class, I noticed that her character has changed and she was no longer listening to me; she would no longer take my word or advice for anything. It was after she allegedly at­tended the Deeper Life re­treat and returned that I dis­covered she used that as alibi to be attending Baba Abdul’s Islamic teaching classes. I can tell you that her men­tality totally changed that time; she was just behaving abnormally as if something was happening to her. Baba Abdul is from Kogi State and I don’t relate with him, so, why should he take my child and teach her anything?

Even mama says she ran away!

Now not calling it an abduction does not mean I regarded it as right. After all...I did say....if you read my post properly...that the man was wrong to harbour a minor without her parent's consent.

And I also said this...

[size=15pt]5). I think it is high time our National Assembly passed a law that banns the conversion of minors EXCEPT with the written permission of BOTH THE PARENTS AND/OR THE GUARDIANS.[/size]

So....let our Nat. Ass get working.

God bless....and see ya.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Icecomrade:

When Ese was kidnapped. Empty brains like you blamed it on poor child upbringing.

The three girls kidnapped in Bauchi, people blamed it on poor child upbringing.

Ifeasinachi is here, all ur dead brain could come up with is rebelliion and poor child upbringing.

This people are diabolic, and I can relate it on personal experience with a close family.

If you think, parents aren't goo enough, the devil will bring it into your family some day.

Akwuya

Well....

Mrs. Ani stated: “Last year, September 14, my daughter, Ifesinachi, informed me that she has decided to join the Deeper Life Bible Church. That was very close to the Easter period. She went to the Deeper Life Retreat with­out obtaining my consent, though she left a note for me saying I should pardon her for doing so. I scolded her when she returned for not informing me earlier. I told my pastor about what hap­pened and he cautioned her on her change of attitude to me but asked me to allow her attend Deeper Life. I didn’t want to agree because she is under-aged and moreover, I attend the Redeemed Chris­tian Church of God with every other member of my family. I later allowed her to be attending Deeper Life Bible Church.

Unknown to me, she was not even attending Deeper Life. She was instead, at­tending an Islamic conver­sion class through one Baba Abdul, a Muslim who lives near our residence in Apo Resettlement. When I dis­covered what was happen­ing, I pleaded with the man to leave my child alone, but he refused, insisting that since the girl has begged him to teach her Islamic way of life and religion, he would just do that. When I accosted him, the second time, he said he had asked her (Ifesinachi), to obtain permission from me and that he believed she did that. It was two days after I accosted the man that the girl ran away from my resi­dence; apparently in con­nivance with the man.

“Before the time I discov­ered she was attending this Islamic conversion class, I noticed that her character has changed and she was no longer listening to me; she would no longer take my word or advice for anything.

That sounds like rebellion to me.

And look...it is not bad upbringing that produces rebellion...sometimes children can be brought up well....and then turn round and tell their mother and father.....I don't want to follow your ways.

That she ran away from home does not make the activities of those who harboured her until she surfaced in Enugu right. Nor does it make Ife right to have disobeyed her mother.

I hope you get it.

And by the way....in return for your calling me an empty head.....

“The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you,
And be gracious to you;

The LORD lift up His countenance upon you,
And give you peace.”
~ Numbers 6:24 -26, NKJV

As a Christian, should I be faced with a similar situation...I would of course report to the Police...but I would also report to God first.

You can wish bad things happen to me...but the truth is, if bad things do not happen to Christians, we will never have an opportunity to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord, as well as in showing God's love to others, and learning more about how much God loves us poor sinners.

Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by macaranta(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2016
No Teen girls in the north?what's with the adoptions and conversions?
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by iliyande(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Let'sstart with you....you get to be my first! smiley

I addressed Christians specifically because the issue affected a Christian family.

But it goes for Muslims too..

The point most people including you are missing is that bringing up teenage children is not easy. Teenagers rebel and do really out of the way things....including changing their religion to annoy their parents.

Thing is...we better accept we have a teenage problem. Not accepting that is tantamount to disaster. And I speak as a single man seriously considering marriage.

Sorry sir, but my question is yet to be answered

If a rebel Muslim teenager run to me as a Christian, I will rather find a way to reconcile him with the parent rather than holding him.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2016
iliyande:

Sorry sir, but my question is yet to be answered

The answer is there....but you have chosen not to see it.

Good morning...sorry I could not be of help.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by iliyande(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

The answer is there....but you have chosen not to see it.

Good morning...sorry I could not be of help.

If a rebel Muslim teenager run to me as a Christian, I will rather find a way to reconcile him with the parent rather than holding him.

Teenage upbringing is difficult, nobody refute that sir but I want you to know that it applies not only the Christians
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
iliyande:

Teenage upbringing is difficult, nobody refute that sir but I want you to know that it applies not only the Christians

Which is what I said in answering your post.

You did not see it.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by NaWetinDey(m): 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Now...on to my post.

As her mother put it...

My conclusions

Modified/addendum at 11:50 am

In stating my opinion above, I have received several responses. I am grateful for all of them.

I must also point out that one of my many problems with Nairaland is the way people use abuse as a means to disagree with someone. I am not saying anyone should not disagree with my post....I am saying that you can do that without calling someone empty head or the like.

To those who have wished me ill for making my points....I can only wish you well in return. I know the pain of hurt and loss, and I have learned over the years that forgiveness and love is the best response to any evil situation.

And it is good morning from me.

Shut up, child! You have made no point.
Children can be as rebellious as they come but that does not grant any institution any rights to abduct, or even agree with, a child to leave her parents without their consent, go with them and convert into any religion. Those holding her are as guilty as satan himself.

Btw, if I were a Muslim, with all these nonsense to their names, I would have either changed religion or stayed neutral. Christianity, as it is in some places, have become boring, how much less can I tolerate a religion with hatred and inferioriry complex that they have to resort to abduction and forceful conversion.
We value our girls so much. I would have said that, one day, abduction and forceful conversion of these muslum girls could begin in Nigeria by other religions but, then, I remebered that they do not give a hoot about their women or women generally. Come to thnk of it, one should addume that, with their girls always covering evrrything, tgeir pvsys should be so tight enough for their insatiabilities. But i may be wrong. maybe they have made cesspool out of every tiny dot.

If. any authorities think that I am wrong, let them start a decisive action to put a permanent stop to this rubbish. What a religion of Pvsys qnd blood!!!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by gidjah(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
My observations; Christian parents won't always stop falling hands,most of our Christian parents are total failure when it comes to children up bringing!! That's the bitter truth. Your child,right under you can not dress decently and coordinate her slf maturely, they are free to go any where they like and without proper parental check
They can watch any junk from media channels without parental control, parents are always too busy to monitor their kids because they are too foolishly busy with businesses that will finally come to ruins in the hands of that same child they seem to be gathering for!!.Most southern parents are just guilty of this and many more. When mama okpa can't take care of her own daughter, why won't a Islamic lead er do it for her and in turn lure her in to what ever he wants ......the parents of ESE failed,the parents of this same child too failed big time!!,let's face it tru that angle first before looking in to it from another angle.until we remove the log from our own big oppolo eyes!,we are not justified to check out the spec from another persons own o.(ABEG, I BE CHRISTIAN LIKE U TOO, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN .

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Amack(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
UmuEri:

Useless people
. My dear I don't blame people that call Nigeria Zoo. With this abduction stories every day, if you ask me Nigeria is really a Zoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
NaWetinDey:

Shut up, child! You have made no point.
Children can be as rebellious as they come but that does not grant any institution any rights to abduct, or even agree with, a child to leave her parents without their consent, go with them and convert into any religion. Those holding her are as guilty as satan himself.

I think you did not read my post correctly...including the bit where I said that the man who brought her to Enugwu must be punished for harboring a minor without the consent of her parents.

Here is the point from my original post...

I am sad you falsely accuse me this way.

Good afternoon.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
gidjah:
My observations; Christian parents won't always stop falling hands,most of our Christian parents are total failure when it comes to children up bringing!! That's the bitter truth. Your child,right under you can not dress decently and coordinate her slf maturely, they are free to go any where they like and without proper parental check
They can watch any junk from media channels without parental control, parents are always too busy to monitor their kids because they are too foolishly busy with businesses that will finally come to ruins in the hands of that same child they seem to be gathering for!!.Most southern parents are just guilty of this and many more. When mama okpa can't take care of her own daughter, why won't a Islamic lead er do it for her and in turn lure her in to what ever he wants ......the parents of ESE failed,the parents of this same child too failed big time!!,let's face it tru that angle first before looking in to it from another angle.until we remove the log from our own big oppolo eyes!,we are not justified to check out the spec from another persons own o.(ABEG, I BE CHRISTIAN LIKE U TOO, NOTHING DEY HAPPEN .

Of course...it was wrong for the girl to run away from home..and it was wrong for the chap who took her to Enugu to take her there without her parents consent.

But thanks for your post. Full of good food for thought.

I guess more people are interested in what political and ethinc capital can be made from the abduction than they are about the girls themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Osyabj: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
****, Daily Trust, confirms that indeed, this elaborate syndicate for abducting, Kidnapping, forcefully converting, drugging and rapping, Christian girl-children can be defended ****

Here is Daily Independent excerpts of a recount of the actual Kidnapper for hire, Baba Abdul, Abuja Police Confession:

How I Sold Ifesinachi Ani to Emir of Zazzau – Suspect Confesses

http://independentnig.com/2016/03/i-sold-ifesin%C2%ADachi-ani-to-emir-of-zaz%C2%ADzau-alhaji-dr-shehu-idris-abductor/

The linkman to the abductor of a 14 year-old Igbo school girl, Ifesinachi Ani, a teenage secondary school girl, who was abducted in Abuja and taken to Maiduguri, then Zaria, where she was reportedly converted to Islam and mar¬ried off, had made some shocking revelation.

Baba Abdul, who has been arrested by the police, claimed yesterday that he sold the girl to scouts allegedly sent by the Emir of Zaz¬zau, Alhaji (Dr.) Shehu Idris, as new twist has crept into the tragic tale of the abduction and conver¬sion to Islam of Ifesinachi.

Police sources however said that Baba Abdul told the Police investigators during interrogation that ‘I sold the girl to them’, but has not been able to disclose how much he collected from the deal up till the time of filing this report.
According to the sources, Baba Abdul maintained that the scouts told him they were from the Emir of Zazzau and that they were looking for young children, especially girls, from the southern parts of the country to convert to Islam and marry.

I was able to get the girl (Ifesinachi) first, to believe that I was offering assistance to her and her family. This is because her mother does not have any serious means of livelihood apart from the local Igbo beans (okpa), she is selling. And because we live close by each other and I was able to convince her (Ifesinachi) and she followed every instruction I gave her.

“I also showered her with gifts but warned her not to tell her mother and when I discovered that she was doing what I asked her to do, I took the next move, which made her to hate her mother.

“It was after I had done these preliminary things I was supposed to do, that I sold the girl to them (the scouts). They took her away and finally, I learnt they took her to Zaria and that is where they told me she is at the moment.”

It was gathered that initially, the abductors made the girl’s mother to believe that the 14-year-old SS2 student of Government Secondary School, Apo Resettlement, was taken to Maiduguri, but it was later discov¬ered that she was actually taken to Zaria in Kaduna State.

Mrs. Ani, Ifesinachi’s mother, said her daughter informed her via text message a few days after her abduction that she was whisked out of Abuja to Maiduguri.

Now...on to my post.

Baba Abdul stated “I also showered her with gifts but warned her not to tell her mother and when I discovered that she was doing what I asked her to do, I took the next move, which made her to hate her mother
So there was no rebellion, except that manufactured by Hipnotist child kidnapper, Baba Abdul.
So you see how you have exposed yourself as a purveyor of LIES

Whether she is a widow or not does not you Muslim Paedophiles NOT have the right, under Childs Right Act, to hipnotise, purchase, drug, forcefully convert, marry and RAPE a Christian child of only 14 years.

c) We also have people alleging that the Emir of Zaria took over the girl.
Fact is that the Christian child, Ifesinachi, kidnapper, confessed that he abducted and sold the child to Paedophile Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji (Dr.) Shehu Idris

This is Exactly how the Ese Oruru kidnapper boasted on AIT's video interview of Ese's mom, that he [Yinusa]kidnapped Ese and delivered the 13 year old Christian girl-child to Paedophile Emir of Kano, Sanusi, who drugged Ese out of her mind, and rapped her repeatedly for 8 months.
Here is the AIT video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

**** The Kidnapper, confessed that on tape under penalty of Perjury, that Ist they took her to Maduguri, then to the "purchaser" of the 14 yr old child, the Paedophile Emir of Zazzau, Alhaji (Dr.) Shehu Idris. They obviously took to her to Maduguri first to as a decoy before taking her to Paedophile Alhaji Idris.

What you intentionally omitted from the Mouthpeice of the Paedophile **** Daily Trust trash. is that her step father Ani, was also arrested by Enugu Policem as a co-conspirator in sneaking the child to Enugu, because they obviously bribed the bastard who said its okey for a 14 yr old child, step child, Ifesinachi [Not 16 yr old as Daily Trust lied], to convert to Muslim, which contravens the Child Rights Act.

So Mr Ani was arrested along with one of the kidnappers co-consiprators Ifeany who is merely Muslim for busines, who accidently ran into the Child, Ifesinachi, whom he does not know. If you believe this Daily Trust trash then I have a Bridge in New Your, I can sell to you for one dollar. Anufia

Because he knows his arrest is guaranteed by taking the child to Abuja Police or her mom. He thought that by handing her over the Paedophile Muslim Community in Enugu, the Enugu police will not arrest him, thats why.

The same way **** paedophiles produced fake audio and video of Ese saying she does not want to go back to her mom, while under influence of heavy drugging, hipnosis and threat of death, as the Village head told Ese's Mom that if she touches Ese, either her Mom or Ese will die. Now they touched and are both still alive.

My conclusions

This your comment is a proof that you are a ***- to say that the 13 yr old child, Ifesinachi was abducted. Despite the scores of kidapped Christian children recently release by their daylight abductors you still cannot show any "Humanity" by douting that Ifesinachi, Ese, and others where kidnapped against their will by use of Hipnosis, Fetish, and drugs. Fact is that "Mrs. Ani, Ifesinachi’s mother, said her daughter informed her via text message a few days after her abduction that she was whisked out of Abuja to Maiduguri" [/b]The text can be verifed by the Police and yet you dout her.

Further the abductor for hire, Baba Abdul stated under oath and penalty of Perjury that [b]“It was after I had done these preliminary things I was supposed to do, that I sold the girl to them (the scouts). They took her away and finally, I learnt they took her to Zaria and that is where they told me she is at the moment.”

[/quote]
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
Osyabj:

Good afternoon, and thank you very much for responding to my post.

God bless.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by gidjah(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Of course...it was wrong for the girl to run away from home..and it was wrong for the chap who took her to Enugu to take her there without her parents consent.

But thanks for your post. Full of good food for thought.

I guess more people are interested in what political and ethinc capital can be made from the abduction than they are about the girls themselves.
yes sir, I shall never support what those Islamic bigots are doing ,I grew all my life up north and still live there as my number one home until I went to the States for some sharp business.even up north where I use to stay,like in Zaria and kano,you will be surprised to still find Christian kids dressing half naked on the streets of those major cities!! Is that not bad and provoking enough ,knowing this people we live with hates such (even though they do same and even worst in the secret)!,honestly, our Christian parents must wake up lest we loose all our heritage to this evil sects.you can't pass through the mosques half naked or indecently dressed and scattered, but you still find Christian kids doing same ,that's pretty bad and devilish and a great indictment to the patents of such.Now I shall let you all know that it isn't new a practice for some of us that grew up north, in fact, they derive joy doing this to the Christendom,this thing mostly happens to homes where the parents have failed in parental up bringing,and until our parents work on this rotten area,this nonsensical attitude will continue o.Now understand that they take advantage of certain loop holes in perpetuating this heinous act,why should your true christian daughter even consider am Islamic boy for a relationship in the first place ?,na ojukokoro (longer throats )dey always caused am in most cases.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by lohresloco: 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
i SWEAR, E go do them like blue film.....ZOMBIE NORTHERNERS. I say it again islam is not a peaceful religion.
UmuEri:

Useless people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Girl Kidnapped At Ipaja Ayobo, Lagos (Pictured) / Bandits Kill 147 Vigilantes In Anka, Zamfara State / Kidnappers Arrested Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.