Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,454 members, 7,843,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu (18651 Views)

Ifesinachi Abductor Abdul Released After Police Pressure From Powerful Quarters / I Sold Ifesinachi Ani To Emir Of Zazzau-abductor / Ifesinachi Ani kidnapped In Abuja And Converted To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by dozai: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
fr3do:

being able to lay hands on 25 muslim girls in the Igbo heartland is disturbing. There shouldnt be that much muslims over there.
Dem full ground. come see them for owerri. only say evil no good.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
razortruth:
I do not hate the north,my post didnt say so. Afterall, my brothers have been doing their business there for over thirty years. But any truthful person in Nigeria knows that too many ugly stories come mostly from north. If its not boko haram, it will be fulani herdsmen killing innocent villagers in their own land or its forceful conversion or adoptation, religious riots, etc etc etc. There are also good people from the north who are my close friends.

The pertinent question is.... stop the North from what. Ask the man you are quoting, what does the North want? To convert everyone to their religion? To convert Agatu land? To destroy Kaduna Christians?
What does he mean when he says the North cannot be stopped?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Teenaira:
Our Norther brothers should please help. Their country home is being destroyed A lot of wrong things are coming from the north which are affecting the well being of the Northers but this is fast spreading to other parts of the country too. Some of these atrocities unfortunately, are linked to tradition and religion which should ordinarily project humanity and life. Look at bokoharam, Fulani herdsmen invasion of different communities all over Nigeria, forceful conversion of MINORS to Islam and marrying them ( Infact, I believe this might have something to do with building manpower for the bokoharam or other insurgency group ) just to mention a few.

Let's try and look back something is definitely wrong. If somebody tells me Ten years ago that Maiduguri or Jos can ever have the type of insecurity we witness today, I will suggest the person visit a psychiatrist but this are the realities of the moment. I know these two places well enough. Please help before it is too late.

They can't stop till they are all consumed by their evil. Karma does not respect race, religion or tradition. Whatever they wish for others will go back to them 10 fold, devastation, destitution, wars, famines ; name it.
#BringBackOurGirls while we are at it, before its too late.
Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Now, before responding I want to issue this caveat

1.) I am not here to attack any tribe or religion.

2). I am not here to insult any one.

Now...on to my post.

a) We were originally told that Ifesinachi Ani left her mother's home after a disagreement, and then converted to Islam afterwards. There was also the insinuation that she had been attending conversion classes...

As her mother put it...

So, in other words....the girl was already in rebellion.

b) The girl's mother claimed to be a widow....yet we were told that...

c) We also have people alleging that the Emir of Zaria took over the girl. Now...I am not a fan of the emir....but this is a man who has tried to keep the peace in Zaria between Christians and Muslims for decades. Infact, the reason why the Sharia riots of 2000 did not reach Zaria was because the man acted to stop his people from attacking settlers/nonindigenes.

At the moment we have no proof that the girl was taken to Zaria....except for a confession from a suspect who may or may not have been lying....to ''protect'' the abducted girl.

d) Ifr truly pressure was mounted on the girl's abductors....why did they take her to Enugu to see her father...who she had had no contact with in four years....why not take her back to Mummy and leave her there with a threat?

The girl was taken to Enugu and was first taken to the Ibo Muslim community there who called the Police. The Police then (RIGHTLY) arrested the guy who brought her there.

Of course....why did Mr Haruna NOT take Ifesinachi to her mother....why the father.?

In my opinion,it was because the girl herself REFUSED to be taken to her mother.....worried about punishment.

My conclusions

1.This is not a case of abduction. However...Mr Ifeanyi and co should be punished for harbouring a minor without the permission of her parents.

2. Ifesinachi and her mother have issues. I am not insulting them. When you bring up teenagers....they are very difficult to bring up. I think that the girl was already in rebellion against her mother...and decided to go off on her own.

3.I find the father's attitude to his daughter's conversion strange. Two theories...either he is a Muslim himself....or he is saying that as a means to spite the mother.

4.That the mother says her ex-husband is dead...when he is alive and well....shows that their split up was not amicable. Something must have gone very wrong for the mother to leave her house and to say her husband is dead . Maybe daddy was abusive or was playing around...I do not know.

5). I think it is high time our National Assembly passed a law that banns the conversion of minors EXCEPT with the written permission of BOTH THE PARENTS AND/OR THE GUARDIANS. (A similar law was attempted in Kaduna State in 1987...and was opposed).

6 Like I said from the begining...the girl was not abducted. Rather...this is a family feud that has gotten out of hand. I can only conclude that as Chirstians we must learn how to bring up teenagers. Teenagers are not the nice little children of four years old who loved mummy with all their heart. They are on the threshold of adulthood. (I recall at 15 realizing that I was going to be in university in two years time...sobering).Wemust evolve strategies to bring them up in the way of our Lord and Father without alienating them.

I have made my point. Good am.

Modified/addendum at 11:50 am

In stating my opinion above, I have received several responses. I am grateful for all of them.

I must also point out that one of my many problems with Nairaland is the way people use abuse as a means to disagree with someone. I am not saying anyone should not disagree with my post....I am saying that you can do that without calling someone empty head or the like.

To those who have wished me ill for making my points....I can only wish you well in return. I know the pain of hurt and loss, and I have learned over the years that forgiveness and love is the best response to any evil situation.

And it is good morning from me.

very thought provoking. Tnx. May d Lord increase u in wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by carinmom(f): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Now, before responding I want to issue this caveat

1.) I am not here to attack any tribe or religion.

2). I am not here to insult any one.

Now...on to my post.

a) We were originally told that Ifesinachi Ani left her mother's home after a disagreement, and then converted to Islam afterwards. There was also the insinuation that she had been attending conversion classes...

As her mother put it...

So, in other words....the girl was already in rebellion.

b) The girl's mother claimed to be a widow....yet we were told that...

c) We also have people alleging that the Emir of Zaria took over the girl. Now...I am not a fan of the emir....but this is a man who has tried to keep the peace in Zaria between Christians and Muslims for decades. Infact, the reason why the Sharia riots of 2000 did not reach Zaria was because the man acted to stop his people from attacking settlers/nonindigenes.

At the moment we have no proof that the girl was taken to Zaria....except for a confession from a suspect who may or may not have been lying....to ''protect'' the abducted girl.

d) Ifr truly pressure was mounted on the girl's abductors....why did they take her to Enugu to see her father...who she had had no contact with in four years....why not take her back to Mummy and leave her there with a threat?

The girl was taken to Enugu and was first taken to the Ibo Muslim community there who called the Police. The Police then (RIGHTLY) arrested the guy who brought her there.

Of course....why did Mr Haruna NOT take Ifesinachi to her mother....why the father.?

In my opinion,it was because the girl herself REFUSED to be taken to her mother.....worried about punishment.

My conclusions

1.This is not a case of abduction. However...Mr Ifeanyi and co should be punished for harbouring a minor without the permission of her parents.

2. Ifesinachi and her mother have issues. I am not insulting them. When you bring up teenagers....they are very difficult to bring up. I think that the girl was already in rebellion against her mother...and decided to go off on her own.

3.I find the father's attitude to his daughter's conversion strange. Two theories...either he is a Muslim himself....or he is saying that as a means to spite the mother.

4.That the mother says her ex-husband is dead...when he is alive and well....shows that their split up was not amicable. Something must have gone very wrong for the mother to leave her house and to say her husband is dead . Maybe daddy was abusive or was playing around...I do not know.

5). I think it is high time our National Assembly passed a law that banns the conversion of minors EXCEPT with the written permission of BOTH THE PARENTS AND/OR THE GUARDIANS. (A similar law was attempted in Kaduna State in 1987...and was opposed).

6 Like I said from the begining...the girl was not abducted. Rather...this is a family feud that has gotten out of hand. I can only conclude that as Chirstians we must learn how to bring up teenagers. Teenagers are not the nice little children of four years old who loved mummy with all their heart. They are on the threshold of adulthood. (I recall at 15 realizing that I was going to be in university in two years time...sobering).Wemust evolve strategies to bring them up in the way of our Lord and Father without alienating them.

I have made my point. Good am.

Modified/addendum at 11:50 am

In stating my opinion above, I have received several responses. I am grateful for all of them.

I must also point out that one of my many problems with Nairaland is the way people use abuse as a means to disagree with someone. I am not saying anyone should not disagree with my post....I am saying that you can do that without calling someone empty head or the like.

To those who have wished me ill for making my points....I can only wish you well in return. I know the pain of hurt and loss, and I have learned over the years that forgiveness and love is the best response to any evil situation.

And it is good morning from me.

Wow! Your post made my day, if only nairalanders could emulate you smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:32am On Apr 03, 2016
^^^^Truth is bitter and many here cannot stand its taste so they tend to remain in denial -even at the expense of appearing silly or stewpid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid) / Anyone Who Commits Abortion In Nigeria Is Liable To Imprisonment — Police / 9 Including Students Arrested For Internet-Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.