Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? (4265 Views)

Is Killing Of Apostates In Islamic Law? / Extra-judicial Killing Of Members Of The Islamic Movement By The Nigerian Police / What Does The Quran Say About Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by bawomolo(m): 1:25am On Aug 05, 2009
Abuzola:

nezan you are one sick fellow roaming NL with your stupidity, who told you that a martyr is hosted with 72 virgin shocked hissssssssssssss

there's only one way to found out cheesy
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by olabowale(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2009
@Nezan: « #94 on: Yesterday at 05:01:42 PM »
BTW, who is saner? you or I
Dont you know people are tired of you here including your muslim brothers?
So you dont know that your type are promised 72 full breasted women in paradise?
Or are you ashamed to admit it?
Better seek for knowlegde from the older muslims, my boy.
And you are no more a sinner, with original sin from Biblical Adam hanging on your head like a halo? I think you are jealouse of a man who will be rewarded, especially no wthat you are doing an old hag, if you are doing anybody at all? A pair of flip floppers you are enjoying.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Thor(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2009
The terrorist is dead, no more and will be rotting in the ground soon. If you want to believe in the nonsense of the 72 virgins then fine, but in reality his dead body is going nowhere, it will be eaten by the worms and maggots for sure lipsrsealed
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nezan(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezan: « #94 on: Yesterday at 05:01:42 PM » And you are no more a sinner, with original sin from Biblical Adam hanging on your head like a halo? I think you are jealouse of a man who will be rewarded, especially no wthat you are doing an old hag, if you are doing anybody at all? A pair of flip floppers you are enjoying.

stop going off point. educate your boy abuzola on the 72 full breasted virgins, bouhahahaha grin grin
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by reindeer: 12:51am On Aug 07, 2009
So really there are 72 virgies in waiting, no?
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by olabowale(m): 4:00am On Aug 07, 2009
@reinder: You they mind this bloke called Nezan? He fit jealouse to much. I yab am say he dey jealouse about 72 georgeous women, he say i dey tangent for topic. Him forget say him sin from him father and mother (adam and eve) no go let him free for life. And its either he dey carry some sin on him head for life; cradle to grave, or him sin don dey comot because some guy's blood in a bowl wey he dey swim for inside.

Either way one promise him god from him bibeli no dey keep. Ogbeni Oja Nezan, I have your number.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nezan(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2009
@Olabowale: I can never imagine having unlimited sexual relations with 72 girls before my God in his paradise. He is too holy to behold such nonsense.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by olabowale(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2009
And Nezan is ready to have all his on earth! Lol. Why, the earth is not for the holy Christian god, like that!
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Thor(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2009
Nezan:

@Olabowale: I can never imagine having unlimited sexual relations with 72 girls before my God in his paradise. He is too holy to behold such nonsense.

I am not a Mugulim but I can imagine it with a 100  grin grin grin
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2009
I kinda feel disappointed in you, Nezan.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2009
@Frinzy,

I had intended to talk tall--responding you. But I've a change of mind to just cap it all by quoting a hadith to you, which I hope explains the whole thing shortly but precisely.

Its reported in Saheeh Muslim that the Prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention, said: "Destroyed are those who are extreme (in religion)." He (S.A.W) said it three time.

And it irrefutably believed that Boko Haram are sooo extreme--that lead them to think of carrying-out Jihaad.

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us all, amen.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 8:31am On Aug 11, 2009
Daughters inlaw of Muhammad yusuf the boko haram leader have appealed to Musa Yar'adua to probe and give them good reason why their brothers were assasinated despite not belonging to the cult of Boko haram. All the males are missing, some reportedly dead while the fate of the others is yet to be ascertain. Only the daughters are alive. Speaking to VOA HAUSA SERVICE they appeal to Yar'adua to do something, their only house was bulldoze aftermath the capture of Yusuf.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Thor(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2009
Cant beat a good bulldozing grin grin
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Daughters inlaw of Muhammad yusuf the boko haram leader have appealed to Musa Yar'adua to probe and give them good reason why their brothers were assasinated despite not belonging to the cult of Boko haram. All the males are missing, some reportedly dead while the fate of the others is yet to be ascertain. Only the daughters are alive. Speaking to VOA HAUSA SERVICE they appeal to Yar'adua to do something, their only house was bulldoze aftermath the capture of Yusuf.

I heard this story too on VOA Hausa. Very pitiful.

@Abuzola,

Ya zamui magana ne? Ga lambar da zaka iya aiko mini text na taka lambar: 08029379437
Bana amfani da wannan layin sosai. MTN and Starcomms nake amfani da. Saboda. . .ka gane ko? Shi yasa na baka wannan lambar.

Sai naji daga gareka. Nagode.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2009
when will these muslim northerners speaking hausa be bulldozed from our country? they just set us back into the stone age.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2009
Hmmm. I can see you have nothing doing, an idle man is the devil's workshop. Your best isn't enough, is this what jesus taught you to ignite arguement and sectarianism? Biko
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Hmmm. I can see you have nothing doing, an idle man is the devil's workshop. Your best isn't enough, is this what jesus taught you to ignite arguement and sectarianism? Biko

biko carry your bags and move to Niger Republic. you cattle rearers are a pain in the neck and a drawback to our development. the day you fools move out you'd see millions of southerners like me moving back to move our country forward. For now we remain here, reluctant to waste our talents servicing buffoons like you with no brains.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2009
you can institute sharia in your new country and kill yourselves, we dont care.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
Am tempted to talk. Do you know that you are psychological disorder ? Your tribalism is all i see in politic and Religion and muslim section. What have we done to deserve your enmity ? Please for Heaven's sake, forgive and forget, maybe some notherners beat you i don't know. Stop generalizing it isn't fair at all, we have more than 90 tribes in the north why do you think it is hausa that are the main obstacle, let me educate you a bit- we have christian hausa brothers in the noth they make up 25 percent of the north population,
Please kindly name a muslim country that is in abject poverty or plaque, a country that has been given autonomy if you think we will cry for help.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by ayinba1(f): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2009
Aafa Dawodu,

After all these years, you still spit out hate. Okay I will try to respond to the topic of this thread. I believe that the arrested Boko haram guys should have been tried and appropriately sentenced. This is how it should be regardless of your religion. By arresting them, they were pretty much in a state of surrender, so why turn around and kill them?

Nigeria, unfortunately, has no rules but you David, know that this is wrong ( I know you hate muslims, you need not remind me) yet you chant "death" each time, Now imagine it was your brother,  a christian arrested for anything at all, and subsequently being shot and killed; that would be wrong now, wouldn't it?

The authorities showed barbarism to the whole world and we should all be scared (I don't mean muslims alone)
@olabowale
Please call me and leave a call back number.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2009
ayinba1:

Aafa Dawodu,

After all these years, you still spit out hate. Okay I will try to respond to the topic of this thread. I believe that the arrested Boko haram guys should have been tried and appropriately sentenced. This is how it should be regardless of your religion. By arresting them, they were pretty much in a state of surrender, so why turn around and kill them?

Nigeria, unfortunately, has no rules but you David, know that this is wrong ( I know you hate muslims, you need not remind me) yet you chant "death" each time, Now imagine it was your brother,  a christian arrested for anything at all, and subsequently being shot and killed; that would be wrong now, wouldn't it?

The authorities showed barbarism to the whole world and we should all be scared (I don't mean muslims alone)
@olabowale
Please call me and leave a call back number.

1. rubbish . . . everything to you blind bats is "hate". How about stopping the REAL HATE perpetrated against us by your fellow muslims in the name of allah EVERY YR?

2. The problem isnt "Nigeria" . . . that is a nauseating way to hide the fact that Nigeria's greatest problem today is the MOSLEM RELIGIOUS RIOTS IN THE NORTH.

3. My christian brother wont go around shooting innocent muslims in the name of Christ. If it ever happened christians would be the first to hang him upside down for a crime.

4. Trust me, there are more Nigerians who are afraid of you riotous murderers for allah up north than are afraid of the police.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Am tempted to talk. Do you know that you are psychological disorder ? Your tribalism is all i see in politic and Religion and muslim section. [b]What have we done to deserve your enmity ? [/b]Please for Heaven's sake, forgive and forget, maybe some notherners  beat you i don't know. Stop generalizing it isn't fair at all, we have more than 90 tribes in the north why do you think it is hausa that are the main obstacle,  let me educate you a bit- we have christian hausa brothers in the noth they make up 25 percent of the north population, 
Please kindly name a muslim country that is in abject poverty or plaque, a country that has been given autonomy if you think we will cry for help. 

lol dont let me start listing the top 10 reasons the north shld not be part of an upwardly mobile nigerian nation.

- a muslim country that is in abject poverty? Try Bangladesh or your neighbours in Niger or Chad. If not for oil you wont be sitting on a PC today you rogue.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2009
Chad has oil and Niger has uranium, bangladesh boast in agric, so whats ur point. Abeg, biko, nitori olowun, dan Allah leave my people alone o, or do you want us to talk to yar'adua to appoint you in one ministry ? Talk talk, we are ready to do anything
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Chad has oil and Niger has uranium, bangladesh boast in agric, so whats ur point. Abeg, biko, nitori olowun, dan Allah leave my people alone o, or do you want us to talk to yar'adua to appoint you in one ministry ? Talk talk, we are ready to do anything

and with all those "resources" care to tell me their GDP? What a troll. Why arent your muslim hausa brothers moving to Chad instead of Lagos? you can institute sharia there and leave the rest of us sane humans in peace.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2009
How can they leave their father's land ? Are you ok at all ? Is just like me leaving lagos, how can i leave my father's land, i was born here, groom here infact pay tax infact own a citizen cert
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

How can they leave their father's land ? Are you ok at all ? Is just like me leaving lagos, how can i leave my father's land, i was born here, groom here infact pay tax infact own a citizen cert

We dont ask you to leave your father's land, you can even die there if you want. We just want you to cut yourselves out and live as your own sharia republic while we get on with our development and of course nudity.
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2009
No wahala. I will advice you to go to Aso rock and present your proposal. Who am i to decide, simply take a plane to ABJ and do the boko haram you insinuate
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2009
davidylan:

when will these muslim northerners speaking hausa be bulldozed from our country? they just set us back into the stone age.

I coulda called you names, davidylan, for foraying where you are not invited. What I said has nothing to do with either you or any forumite except Abuzola whom I directed my words to. Why can't you do things thoughtfully? Re-read my post--where you are interested to know I talked in English while where you are NOT I talked in Hausa. And the it was because I know Abuzola speaks the language.

BTW, forum should provide a facility where members can talk PRIVATELY, wallahi. This thoughtless interference by these people is getting freaking sick. Once Noetic2 did it, and now[i] davidylan[/i]. O!
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by Abuzola(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2009
Pardon me i want to talk to muhsin

@muhsin. Naga nambar ka, kar ka damu, nayi save din nambar amma nan ba da jimawaba zan taho garin kano kuma zanyi hala din ka. Ina daukar wannan matakinne saboda barazanan wasu gungun christoci, you know anything can happen. Shiyasa. Da fatan kai da iyalinka na lafiya, alhamdulilah
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2009
LOL grin Abuzola.

Bana amfani da lambar sai don text message. Shiyasa na baka ita openly.
Abunda nace zamuyi shi ne ka aiko min da taka lambar via that line. Ina amfani da MTN and Starcomms amma. Idan na saka layin sai in dau lambar, then sai muyi magana.
BTW, ai bani da aure. Nima daya nake tallin tal! cheesy
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by PurestBoy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2009
muhsin:

LOL grin Abuzola.

Bana amfani da lambar sai don text message. Shiyasa na baka ita openly.
Abunda nace zamuyi shi ne ka aiko min da taka lambar via that line. Ina amfani da MTN and Starcomms amma. Idan na saka layin sai in dau lambar, then sai muyi magana.
BTW, ai bani da aure. Nima daya nake tallin tal! cheesy

Back to sender, Unu ge ji ishi u nu buru nye unu ne me, in di onye iberibe
Re: Is Killing 'boko Haram' Fair ? by muhsin(m): 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2009
PurestBoy:

Back to sender, Unu ge ji ishi u nu buru nye unu ne me, in di onye iberibe

My words have no relation with you in whatsoever way.

Can anybody please translate these words to me? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland / Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? / Eid L Adha: Conditions For The Udhiyah (ram/as The Case May Be)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.