Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS (3588 Views)

Igbos Should Not Accept Any Medical Treatment From The Military - Ezeife / Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by PenSniper: 8:52am On Apr 02, 2016
fammo:
Everytime I see a Pro-IPOB story, I always prepare myself for a serious bout of laughter, the stupidity and gullibility that oozes from their stories and allegations is unmatched by any other senseless agitation in this country.
Each time I read an IPOB allegation I can't help but wonder the quality of weed they smoke before coming out on air to open their mouths.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

True Word !

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by Hafter1: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Typical yoruba as usual...they are all over this thread stressing themselves over a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them out of envy!

Who have time to envy gala sellers, you better go find solution to your personal problems cos no one care about you people.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by PenSniper: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Typical yoruba as usual...they are all over this thread stressing themselves over a cause that has absolutely nothing to do with them out of envy!

Then why don't you take your trash to your Nigeria Forum. This forum is for people with high cognitive reasoning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Will No Longer Accept Any Food Scrutinized By DSS by PenSniper: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
If we can take these IPOB miscreants as typical representatives of yeebos, then one has no choice but to ignore anything they say or do.
They appear to always send their brains on sabbatical whenever they want to write something. They are always only at their best in matters that bother on crime. What a people !

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB Launches 'Biafrexit', Accuses British Prime Minister, Cameron Of Hypocrisy. / [Photos] IPOB Protesting In Front Of Trump Towers!!! / The Day Buhari Met His Old Classmates In USA From US Army War College.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.