Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls (19155 Views)

Soldier Returned Empty-Handed – Sowore Reacts To Rescue Of Abducted School Girls / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Boko Haram Releases Video Of Abducted Oil Exploration Workers From The Universit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by kambah(m): 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
CSP Abba Kyari, one of the best cop around, I have been following this officer since his dayz at Ibadan.

I pray he become Inspector General one day.Ameen

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Deblow: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2016
I have always admired this guy. He is a super cop per excellence. He had his hand in every single crime busting operation across the country. If he was like a conventional Nigerian policeman, he would have been swimming in billions now while crime rate would have tripled. Hw I wish this guy could be cloned and the duplicate made to man the EFCC

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2016
Bt i could nt see buhari in dat pix.or was he d one taking the pix undecided
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by JaypeeAnics(m): 8:20am On Apr 02, 2016
President Buhari was not in Nigeria as at Friday....
Unless he came visiting....
Thank God he did the needful in time , for the 1st time in history....
If the stupid Borno governor had swiftly saved d so called (scammed) chibok girls....say jona for no honor d fool
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Carlmax(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2016
for what exactly. the girls were ransomed not rescued. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by vascey(m): 8:33am On Apr 02, 2016
Marcelinho:
The same ikorodu girls we read here that ransom was paid? Please can someone tell me what to believe.

Sometimes police does the rescue and also collect the ransom. It all depends...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Afritop(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2016
I THOUGHT THE GIRLS WERE RELEASED AND NOT RESCUED AS AFFIRMED BY THE PARENTS WHO PAID RANSOM TO MAKE THEIR RELEASE POSSIBLE

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Inspectahdeck(m): 8:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Represented by his minister, which isn't out of place.

dapsoneh:
Wwr is buhari here
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by JuanDeDios: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Histrings08:
Nigeria jack Bauer, one of d few that makes police force attractive
That's a good description of the man. Abba Kyari, the superolopa!
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by ilyas26(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2016
This guy will soon become a target for criminals o, his life is actually at risk
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Nairadays: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Since I got to Lagos I've been hearing about this guy's exploit wit SARS, just to read also that he's done it in other states also.

Abba Kyari is armed robbers nightmare and am sure one of the police force best officer.
Hopefully Commissioner of Police, AIG, DIG and IG don sure for you be dat.

Well only God knows.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by prophetfire: 10:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Marcelinho:
The same ikorodu girls we read here that ransom was paid? Please can someone tell me what to believe.
even buhari too was deceived? Pls was it not the father of one of those girls that explained how ransome of 5.6m naira was paid n the girls were released n taken to police station? Police now arrested some men suspected to be behind it? Sorry 4 nigeria. Lies n deception.
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by rovher: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Abba Kyari *Oc Sarz lagos oga* *in Terry G's voice....
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by CioAngels(f): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2016
My dear NAIRALANDERS living in Abiola gardens homes ikeja are cordially invited to a small party at ostra hall and hotel, OSH hall.
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Marcelinho:

Ehn !

Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by ijebu2020: 11:47am On Apr 02, 2016
I like this guy the way he handles his job..I wish he becomes the IGP very sooner.hes doing his very best.
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by phys(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
what about our ever gallant soldiers in the north east where de deal with the world most deadest terrorist group ( B H) . wetin him give them na common to rescue victim from abductor . Mr president post the police to meet us at sambiza forest
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by amdoyin82(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
loomer:
What about his team? How una go honour only oga leave boys wey enter the main building?

This thing too dey happen for naija
abi o, WHR is yomi SARS and Gbenga SARS..
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by bamdexfarms(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
kambah:
CSP Abba Kyari, one of the best cop around, I have been following this officer since his dayz at Ibadan.

I pray he become Inspector General one day.Ameen

with the way I'm seeing this, he will most likely be made IG some day.
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by loomer: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
amdoyin82:
abi o, WHR is yomi SARS and Gbenga SARS..

Naija, na oga name dem dey call when things good
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by DennisEche(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
phys:
what about our ever gallant soldiers in the north east where de deal with the world most deadest terrorist group ( B H) . wetin him give them na common to rescue victim from abductor . Mr president post the police to meet us at sambiza forest

Hardwork should be encourage..... The man Abba Kyari i s a super cop.... I remembered his days as the oc sars lagos..... He realy made exploit... Even when Ngozii iwealas mum was kidnapped he led the operation for the rescue ops....... So dont call rescue operations a common thing.... If it was easy chibok girls should have long been rescued.... Be happy if ur fellow man is celabreted so that one day it would be ur turn... Dont hate
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
rottennaija:
This is encouraging. They should be reward for good work.
he should be the next inspector general of police.
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by ray501(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dat one u read was anoda PDP propaganda dis na d original news....
Marcelinho:
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by Greataausim(m): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
Walai...... I jux like this gallantry police officer with loves and passions..... Really, he's the man who neva allows lagosians boys to laids thier hands or sight their eyes on anything bad.... Snatchers, robbery, cultism etc.... When u hear say Kyari and his boys.... Mehn u go fear boys d run for they dear lives nah.....

Kudos to him
hard work pays alots
Re: Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
So how come 5.6m was paid as ransom and the girls came back on their own? Difficult to believe though there may be an explanation for this mix up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angela Merkel Set To Visit Nigeria, Other West African Nations On Wednesday / Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti At "The Candidates": Fact Checks And Reactions / Fashola Hands Over 200 Vehicles To Law Enforcment. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.