Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity (1038 Views)

NSCDC Nabs 8 Trucks With 469,000 Litres Of Fuel Headed For Benin Republic / Part Of Advantages Of Having New Obas / History Of Fuel Price Change In Nigeria Since Independence Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Teryfik(m): 7:18am On Apr 02, 2016
I decided to come up with dis since everything with a disadvantage has an advantage
1( Most compounds are noiseless because 'I better pass my neighbour' generators are on
sabbatical leave.
2( Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home
with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out.
3( All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Crunches and Mr Biggs,
4( Kids are reading their books since watching
TV needs fuel.
5( No more congestion in network since many peoples phones are off.
6( Browsing & downloading is faster than before cause not much people are online.
7( Everyone sleeps very early now, No more late night movies.. Light no dey naa
8( There are MORE PRAYERS & less
distractions
9( Parents are over-joyed because their children that were always online now concentrates on their studies.
10( Even God Himself is very happy when he saw people who haven't gone to church for months and years going to church and
staying for both First and second services just to charge their phones...
Since every list on Nl is always ten my own sef na 10
cc:: r231, Freiburger,HateU2, pyod, babafemi1000, saint2ace, arena2007, victor1, LordTrezy, Ajewealth123, Sunnymatey, goodnews201668, Ginnny, switmay32
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by rhid1: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2016
..okay
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by solid3(m): 7:20am On Apr 02, 2016
Lolz, suffering and smiling. grin
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by xreal: 7:21am On Apr 02, 2016
Maybe true, but.

Not good reasons at all.
Don't let Buhari see this thread,pls.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by marshalcarter: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Lolzz@7,8,9

But me still dey dey till 12..1...2....3 grin
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Teryfik(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2016
xreal:
Maybe true, but.

Not good reasons at all.
Don't let Buhari see this thread,pls.
u mean Daura President....sori bubu,kant laff even d mods knw dullard means president
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Flexherbal(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Hhhhhhmmmm!
OP, you tried.
But, there nothing like living in comfort.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by xreal: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2016
Teryfik:
u mean Daura President....sori bubu

Yea, he ma see this as a good reason to travel more, instead of helping the situation at home.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Teryfik(m): 7:48am On Apr 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
Hhhhhhmmmm! OP, you tried. But, there nothing like living in comfort.
na tru sha....
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by datola: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2016
Wa o, nice Op! Nigerians are creative people even in th midst of problems.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Vikkie14: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2016
As far as your points are valid, that doesn't validate the facts that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

If you believe the advantages outweigh the disadvantages hit SHARE
if you support the fact that the Disadvantages extremely outweigh the advantages hit LIKE
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Vikkie14: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2016
So, those that rides Motorcycles known as Okada, those that do shuttle--Buses and cabs, are happy that they stays back home as well abi?
Mama Ngozi wey dey sell goods for market and her customers aint forthcoming dey happy too dat she dey see her husband well now abi?
Uncle taiwo wey dey barb hair and wey no get lite and neva see petrol to buy dey api too?
Aunty halimat that want to pump water but there's no Light from "Please Hold your Candle Now"-PHCN and can't get fuel from filling stations is also enjoying at home.
I, wey be a nairalander too and wan browse and comment dey happy too say i no get power for phone abi?
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Teryfik(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Vikkie14:
As far as your points are valid, that doesn't validate the facts that the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

If you believe the advantages outweigh the disadvantages hit SHARE
if you support the fact that the Disadvantages extremely outweigh the advantages hit LIKE
dis bros dey find 'likes'
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Vikkie14: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2016
Teryfik:
dis bros dey find 'likes'
grin dont you know the higher the likes, the higher the fuel that i will have.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity by Teryfik(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fp!! fp!!fp!!....r231

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria RIO 2016 Medal Count / Who Was The Murderer? / Shock In Zimbabwe As Woman Gives Birth To A "Frog"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.