Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike (16239 Views)

Lagos Local Government Elections To Hold July 22: See All The Details / How Ondo APC Primary Was ‘rigged’ To Favour Akeredolu -APC Vice Chair Akinyelure / Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by urbanmonk: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2016
Amina Zakari fingered in Rivers election quagmire! Buhari now using her daughter to unleash his dictatorial skills.
Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by sunshine1974(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
Sylverbox:
This Wike Should act matured for once nau....just dey fall my hands up and down sef.
abeg who know u? U don baf?
Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by suco01(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike The Comedian...I thought You Had Already Declared All The Results?

Lol. As supreme court declare him d winner of d govnoership election.
Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by suco01(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
The tin wey i see abt dis wike is he is afraid. If he truely heard frm a source dat Inec wan do mago mago, giv us d source since d tin wey him claim na sure tins. Na supreme court cause all dis yama yama. Inec sef i no trust dem, judiciary system na deceit full there. I no trust any of dem bt me sha trust ma sef..
Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by okezed: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
Pls let the people involve restore peace in Rivers state , Rivers people must not pay with their blood for rejecting APC
Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by 9airaland(f): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

You mean Bubu?

I mean Wike
Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by christinie(f): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Seems so lol.

chichriso:

He is a ''winchii''

1 Like

Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by Goke7: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Frankiss44:

That's the only language this APC government understands.. Threaten the hell out of them and they we respect themselves.
Was it Wike that made the statement of the "dogs and baboon being soaked in their blood"?

Abeg leave thrash for LAWMAN

So that justify all the killings in rivers? I think its not a good strategy but if you think so, its okay
Re: INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike by Frankiss44(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
Goke7:

So that justify all the killings in rivers? I think its not a good strategy but if you think so, its okay

Am not justifying anything.. Am just telling you that's how they roll in Rivers state..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timipre Sylva: FG Has No Control Over The Price Of Cooking Gas / Worshippers Kill Suspectedfleeing Church Bomber / Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Trial To 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.