Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed (794 Views)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out / Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed by viviangist: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2016
APC now has two factions - Timi Frank

The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of APC, Timi Frank, on March 31st told journalists in Abuja, that their are now two factions of the party in existence.
“I spoke in Bayelsa about what is going on in our party but they did not take me seriously. Very soon, the crisis will happen at the national level too. If anyone tells you that there is no crisis in the national APC, it is a lie. The party is now divided into two. The issue of the Senate president is still there and the party is not talking. So, there is crisis in the party. We have so much divisions and they are keeping quiet. If care is not taking, we are soon going to lose our popularity as a party.”
But the National Secretary of the party has since dismissed Frank's claims, asking people to ignore him that there is no factions in APC..

Now i understand the Meaning of this post i saw on Linda Ikeji
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/apc-now-has-two-factions-timi-frank.html

#StillVivianGist

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed by ahaz: 10:24am On Apr 02, 2016
viviangist:
APC now has two factions - Timi Frank

The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of APC, Timi Frank, on March 31st told journalists in Abuja, that their are now two factions of the party in existence.
“I spoke in Bayelsa about what is going on in our party but they did not take me seriously. Very soon, the crisis will happen at the national level too. If anyone tells you that there is no crisis in the national APC, it is a lie. The party is now divided into two. The issue of the Senate president is still there and the party is not talking. So, there is crisis in the party. We have so much divisions and they are keeping quiet. If care is not taking, we are soon going to lose our popularity as a party.”
But the National Secretary of the party has since dismissed Frank's claims, asking people to ignore him that there is no factions in APC..

Now i understand the Meaning of this post i saw on Linda Ikeji
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/apc-now-has-two-factions-timi-frank.html

#StillVivianGist

cc; lalasticlala
liar Muhammed will always tell a lie.
Re: Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed by KOLZY(m): 10:24am On Apr 02, 2016
I Dont Know How True This Is, But For Every Rumour There's Always A Bit Of Truth
Re: Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Meaning buhari is not the best hand for the job neither does he have the brains. Lol. By the way, where is lizard of ubima?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed by psucc(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2016
Except you are a foreigner to believe APC.
Whenever they promise note that there is a form of evil in the wait.
Re: Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2016
grin
Re: Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed by vayne(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Where Is Buhari In This Photo - APC Indeed by Mynd44: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2016

(1)

Ibe Kachukwu Again / Buhari Returns 2016 Budget To National Assembly, Refuses To Sign / Fuel Scarcity: Impounded Vehicles To Pay N100, 000 — LASTMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.