Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election (3476 Views)

Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by sharpden: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Lalasticlala

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by Harvest09(m): 9:15am On Sep 29, 2016
We are watching and waiting
Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by seunmsg(m): 9:22am On Sep 29, 2016
I believe saharareporters. Congratulations to Obaseki and all APC members.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by omaiyale: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Mehn this is not funny at all
sad APC in coniviance with INEC have finally subvert the will of the people.
Do I blame them ? No I blame the useless PDP who could not put his house in order. Whether we like it or not we need a viable opposition

5 Likes

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by nakamora: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Chain Rivers state #2billion wasted,Edo people u na Wiked. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by hotcakept2: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2016
This country is a joke

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 9:38am On Sep 29, 2016
What APC did for edo is still indelible in minds of the people deceiving....Congrats

3 Likes

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by dannytoe(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2016
When i told wailers and zombies that ize-iyamu can only this election on social-media especially nairaland. Wailers thought it was a joke, now they want to eat their words. #God bless pmb #God bless my paeceful edo state #God bless nigeria...........007

4 Likes

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by APCmyheart(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2016
omaiyale:
Mehn this is not funny at all
sad APC in coniviance with INEC have finally subvert the will of the people.
Do I blame them ? No I blame the useless PDP who could not put his house in order. Whether we like it or not we need a viable opposition

So even if you want viable opposition people will now leave a perform Governor/Party and voted for a party that ruin the state for 8yrs under Igbinedion?

Bro both campaign based on what's on ground,

PDP goofed. PDP are using the economy of the nation which everyone know is happen due to drop in oil price and the sabotaging of the economy by NDA to campaign.

APC is using the bad Government of Igbinedion of PDP to campaign.

So as a voters in your state, You have vote based on what you experience from both party at state level. With level of infrastructures put in place by Oshiomole led APC Government, Expecting PDP to win is like dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
But out of nine LG results released officially, its 5 APC & 4 PDP undecided
Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by sammyj: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Diaris god oooo. APC paying PDP with their coins since 1700BC !!!! grin angry grin
Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by salabscholar01(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
OK
Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by Thukzee01(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

So even if you want viable opposition people will now leave a perform Governor/Party and voted for a party that ruin the state for 8yrs under Igbinedion?
Bro both campaign based on what's on ground,
PDP goofed. PDP are using the economy of the nation which everyone know is happen due to drop in oil price and the sabotaging of the economy by NDA to campaign.
APC is using the bad Government of Igbinedion of PDP to campaign.
So as a voters in your state, You have vote based on what you experience from both party at state level. With level of infrastructures put in place by Oshiomole led APC Government, Expecting PDP to win is like dreaming.
A real zombie spotted.
Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by APCmyheart(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thukzee01:

A real zombie spotted.

Lol sorry ndo continue wailing.

APC all the way.

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by nogahexpress: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
All the best to the winner
Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by Thukzee01(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol sorry ndo continue wailing.

APC all the way.
I hope u have collected your 5k

1 Like

Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by APCmyheart(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
Thukzee01:

I hope u have collected your 5k

What do i need it for? We know those that live on that, People from the lost tribe are those that will be protesting in support of looters cos of 2k.
Re: Photo : APC Wins Edo Governorship Election by gemale(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
As long as say magomago no dey involved & nobody kpai, congrats 2 apc. Make PDP go put dem house in order & repair dem tear tear umblerrah 1st because as Jesus Christ tlk "a house divided against itself cannot stand". If Edo pple decide 2 sell dem vote 4 ordinary akara & chicken change, na dem funeral b dt. Na d reason y na democracy we dey. If we d pple take our hand pick bad market, na we go suffer am.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: OBJ Endorses David Mark, Says He Remains The Best Candidate / Do You Know Port Harcourt Was Named After A Sex Predator? / President Buhari To Embark On A 20-day Vacation Trip To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.