Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast (45902 Views)

Pishure Of Fashola After 3 Years As Minister Of Power According To Twitter User / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And Twitter User / See The Epic Way A Twitter User Celebrated Boyfriend Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by prinsam30: 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'm still weeping, pls get me a town crier
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by pennytration(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
leofab:
OYO is your case
Sweetheart how u doing?
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
oh my! I no fit laff
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Fourwinds: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Gaborone:
Respect is earned, not gifted.

She stood like the proverbial goat in the market place, hence, she was addressed/priced cheaply.
the title is NAIRA vs BOOBI.... Naira won
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Alaminz(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
IQ mean?.. pls sombody help nah....mak i grab d last part..
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Sistem007(m): 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
lkwmd... the guy finished the girl with that epic response na. The girls response was simply dumb, which one is brain rise Na yeast? If u Wana hit back at someone, make sure u find the right words else u look "dumber" when ur done.
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Rajosh(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
the guy thought he'd won until she gave him the last straw.
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by ceaser: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Alaminz:
IQ mean?.. pls sombody help nah....mak i grab d last part..

Chai!

Actually, in simple terms, it is an acronym for the level of, or ability to decipher certain things among which is the meaning of the acronym IQ itself.

So if for example, someone does not know what IQ means, such a person can be seen to have a low/compromised IQ. Gerrit?

As every dark cloud have a silver lining, It's not so bad that someone has it low, but it is also not desirable. Thank me later.

I'm sure others may have more explanations.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by tottinova: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
YouthsPC0:
Its not just Nairaland that has seen the exchanged of fireworks as some Nigerians try to defend incompetence and economic illiteracy which has seen Nigerians sleeping in fuel stations for the first time since the 1996 era

However this two Nigerians took the discuss to a whole new level they decided to sexualize the whole thing

Scene 1: Lady compares the sliding naira to her falling mammary glands (booobs)

Scene 2: Guy from no where comes after her breast's as he defends the fall of the naira

Scene 3: the lady delivers a final upper cut comparing the guys brains to the size if her ........ N.... lipsrsealed

See screen Shoots below

www.twitter.com/Amaralsqueen

That girl is stupid ni
What did she expect when she posted such rubbish
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by cybriz82(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
And she wey get brain like d size of water melon imagine wz she post talkin abt her fallin boob..d guy brian is smaller dan her nipple bt he still use d brain to reason.e pain her dat y she reply d guy back.n d guy no evn boda.
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Olushauneddy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wait a minute..! Was that guy's brain really smaller than the girl's nipples?e...Because if so, I think the girl's breast must have risen above Naira without her knowing
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by olagamalin(m): 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
It's pretty obvious the guy JAMMED her effectively.....leaving the girl to pick at straws, in her desperation to fight back ,she resorted to typing whatever came to her .. Nigga was on point like a decimal shocked
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by AmAlbert(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
Na true that say Naira now Don fall pass breast, na wao make em kuku devalue the breast NA, make we know wia we dey jare
grin grin grin grin
Ndi ara Anokwamrii n'ele unu n'onyonyo 7.5D
*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmm Pls is this true It is a known fact that 99 percent of Nigerian girls have smelly or stinky pusssies. Their terrible hygiene and high poverty rate makes it a norm among Nigerian ladies Most Nigerian Girls are guilty of a fish like smell in their vagina no matter how well packaged they are. They eat junks and scraps from the table of different men while going on a date due to their long throat nature and this results in a smelly menstrual flow by that time of the month. It is recommended that one wears a Gas mask before sleeping with those shamless piglike girls due to terrible stench oozing out of their Vagina during love making Most Nigerian girls have smelly and unshaved armpits and some would wear a pant or an under wear for 3 days. Nigerian Girls also have smelly pusssies due to their promiscous nature. They jump from dick to dick in search of material and financial gains which results in an over sized smelly pusssy due to the various sizes of dicks penetrating their smelly Gap weekly. Most Nigerian girls do not wash their pusssy after Urinating. They simply urinate and pull up their pants and as a result their pusssy smells like a dead rat. Even their almighty goddess and mentor Linda Ikeji is guilty of a smelly Gap as revealed by Wizkid despite her having millions at her disposal to maintain a perfect hygiene. Smelly Pusssies is imbibed in their nature and hardly can a man change the trend. If you are thinking of hooking up or marrying women with good hygienes, go for a foreign lady because they have good health centres and are not fuckaholics like Nigerian Ladies. #Team foreign Girls
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Blood of Zacharaya, that girl is evil haha
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Sacramento4real(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
If you would ask me, I will say the guy's reply is more reasonable and epic.
Now let's look at it this way:
The Naira will indeed rise but the bae's breas*t will forever obey the law of diminishing return, law of gravity and continue showing low self exteem.

Now the Bae's reply :
We all know that a human brain can never be as small as a nipple. Moreover, the size of the human brain has nothing to do with its functionality. There are children with higher IQ than most adults, so it's not about its size.

So, I think the guy's reply was epic.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by alobright17(m): 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
that reminds me of one Linda and Wizkid
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by FuckTheMod: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
Amberon11:
the girl nailed it. The guy would've had the last laugh if the girl didn't give the final epic reply.
The guy finished her grin
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by atoleybaba(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
leofab:
young man please go to OLX an atleast get sone fairly used brain, if ou can't afford new ones...
boring tongue
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Henycymama(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
lolz... The guy slayed her

Her reply has nothing to do with the initial post...
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Henycymama(f): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
ceaser:

Chai!

Actually, in simple terms, it is an acronym for the level of, or ability to decipher certain things among which is the meaning of the acronym IQ itself.

So if for example, someone does not know what IQ means, such a person can be seen to have a low/compromised IQ. Gerrit?

As every dark cloud have a silver lining, It's not so bad that someone has it low, but it is also not desirable. Thank me later.

I'm sure others may have more explanations.

Lolzz, oh Jezz!
Did you just give him or her that example??
omoo you are mean oo

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Epic responses of the century,that girl though........go like to see her n****e
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please who later Won the debate? grin
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
From my own observation, the girl is a spoilt brat
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by AdeniyiA(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Amberon11:
the girl nailed it. The guy would've had the last laugh if the girl didn't give the final epic reply.
i disagree, pictures showing the bõobs and the nipplés would have given the guy a TKO, at least we can confirm the veracity or otherwise of the claims smiley
cool
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by SirGowon(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
We all know a nipple can never be bigger than a brain except she's referring to her brezz as the nipple... She was K.Od
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Xagaa(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is where I say choiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii angry
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by bashydemy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2016
Sijo01:

It's the other way round. The girl floored the guy. cheesy
How did she floor the guy? The world knows the guy response was right, The Naira will rise again but a girl breast will never rise instead it will keep falling.
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by soloheater(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Amberon11:

Those retweets should tell you the guy smashed the babe.....
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Oahray: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Which one be brain rise? Her reply is beautiful unrelated nonsense, a desperate attempt at saving face in the face of a loss at their face-off.

1 Like

Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by AVECDEO: 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
McCarlito:
The girls response was #Epic
Guyman...how did you do that smilie tin?
Re: Naira Fall Vs Fallen Boobs: Male Twitter User Comes After A Lady's Breast by Bruno3000(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
:DI concur... She encountered serious painment
Dygeasy:
The guy was definitely spot on. The girl's last assertions doesn't make any sense. It's in fact irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Pictures To Spice Up Ur Week... / List Of Items Needed By A Runs Girl (Pic) / 10 Influential Nigerians Who Have Killed And Their Victims(shocking Revelation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.