Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) (49515 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Raped By Her Sister's Husband In Oyo (Photo) / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By 8 Men Including An Imam In Kaduna Pregnant With Twins / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
As much as I hate to say this, I think it is time the govt legalizes Prostitution, nd then create a new act in our customary laws, that ensures that any person found guilty of raping are Castrated!
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by pyyxxaro: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
SweetJustice:

Do u think its funny?

Who be this abeg

If nor be say dem seun and lalastica don ban me reach 4times ehn

I for gv u better reply

Just lev me o, I de beg u cry
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
U can imagine the trauma this girl will/is going tru, I pray God helps her. Nd those rapists, hot knife wt oil should be used on their dick.s.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by Emeka71(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Church of the sinners.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by geniune(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
the pastor is crazy/he s nt a real one for covering a crime/nse s wife is innocent.no woman will like to hear her husband rape.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by tottinova: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Dem just won finish the small gal

Nse do e own

Aunty pikin do e own

Doctor still shuck hand for the gal kpekus

Make una sorry for the gal naaa cry

Kpekus you say
Lol

1 Like

Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by SAMBARRY: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
This is so repulsive undecided
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by macof(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
Islie:

http://www.punchng.com/twelve-year-old-girl-raped-by-auntys-customer-son-within-one-week/

seems justice will be served here. For this reason, I think this is the best news I've heard about Nigeria, despite the awful part about the girl's traumatic experience
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
sad
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by delivryboy: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
om always very careful when a pastor is involved, most people use the pastor identity to cover a bigger evil in them. Meanwhile I trust the Lagos state judiciary to follow up their case to a logical conclusion just like the Ibinabo's case, the aunty, mr. Nse, the aunty's son, the pastor and the doctor must all go to jail. Mrs Nse also have a case to answer for not reporting the matter to the police.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by babdap: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
ChappyChase:

Come on to read topic before comment, you no gree!
if the poor girl was her biological mother would she had reporter the first rape incidence to the police and not batter the girl the little self esteem the girl after been raped
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
lofty900:
Pastor prayed for the rapist instead of reporting him to the police because he can't afford to bite the finger that's feeding him. He's thinking if I report this matter, where will the next tithe and offering come from? Money have become priority in today's churches. May God save the church
you be mumu oh!
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by scarred9jan(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by Christine01(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
After telling us the girl will be called Rachael so as to hide her identity, the reporter still went ahead to use her real name - Glory.

All these end time reporters sef.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by SuperT(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
lofty900:
Pastor prayed for the rapist instead of reporting him to the police because he can't afford to bite the finger that's feeding him. He's thinking if I report this matter, where will the next tithe and offering come from? Money have become priority in today's churches. May God save the church

Who told u that the man is paying his tithe and offering?
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by lordmans(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lets blame d pastor less cos sometimes as a man of God it might nt be a good move to hand over his church members to d authorities. Clergies hear worst confessions evrydy n i dont tink dey ar obliged by law to report such confessions to d authority. I tink maybe d law gives dem some kind of confidentiality privileges as it exists bt doctor-patient, husband-wife, lawyer-client relationshp. I dont like his attempt to cover up d mess either n hs approach ws nt so cool.

The heavy burden of guilt n blame lies on d auntie who chose to approach a clergy for a criminal issue instead of d authorities. I doubt if she will do d same if it were her own daughter. The efforts of d school, d foundatn n d local govt who hv tried to raise d awareness of d girls in dat precinct is quite commendable. So many poor girls from d hinterland suffer similar fate in d cities n dey hv bn licking dere wounds in silence. Some hv bn raped by d hosts demselves or dere children n husbands. She ws lucky to be enrolled in a school if she were a full time house girls as is common with girls from her part of Nigeria d matter wld hv gone unnoticed cos she wld be too scared to complain.

I think dere ws a poster who said hs neighbors do it too. U are as guilty ur neighbors with ur silence of compromise. You can save d poor victims from further harrassmt by calling od appropriate authorities before dey are finally destroyed morally.

It takes a lot of strong will to correct wrong-doings around us cos some ppl dont want to be labelled.

Pls save d girl child from further harrassmt by raising ur voice against rapes n domestic violence. We need to influence d lagos state govt n d federal govt to amend the rape laws like d corruption codes to fit with modern day realities.

Tomorrow it may be ur daughter, sister or wife! So do something today to discourage d act.

Just making sense friends
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by excel001(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
pyxon:
They opened this thread cos they thought they would read that the rape of the child happened in the north by an Hausa man
You are sick 4 trying to tribalise this report. Can't u see the issue of rape became rampant immediately your brother(Buhari.) became the president? Because he started it with Aisha the wife. When a righteous man is on the throne, the people rejoice.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by placeofallure(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Am I the only one who noticed that the writer called the girl, Glory at a time in the narration instead of Rachel? Mtcheeeew...... This is what you get when every Tom, Dick and Harry is a blogger.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
pyxon:
They opened this thread cos they thought they would read that the rape of the child happened in the north by an Hausa man

Yes indeed, see as the bigots are forced into silence and seemingly unhappy because they cannot condemn the north, Islam or Hausa/Fulani as usual, in view the crime was committed in their own backyard, in the south, by a Christian, and even endorsed by a pastor - what a shame.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by otiigba1(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2016
This is the kinda case i like to take up for free and i will make sure those involved in making the poor girls life a misery goes to jail for a loooooong time even if it kills me this kinda case is the reason i went into legal.
Re: Twelve-year-old Girl Raped By Aunty’s Customer, Son Within One Week (pic) by MeAboki(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2016
pyxon:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gang Attacks UNILORIN Prof Onimisi, Wife, Son Inflicting Machete Cuts (photo) / How A Good Samaritan Lost His Job, Marriage, Imprisoned After Helping A Lady. / Illegal Security Outfit In Ikorodu, Lagos Where People Are Killed And Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.