Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him (55992 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by seankay(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Egbon Odunlade,Bitches are meant to be f.ucked hard without pity so do the needful egbo
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by magicfingers009: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nada. Let me comment before I read that epistle
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by iyatrustee(f): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
There seems to exist a 'sine qua non' element in this story. Why would they choose to mention your name? There are other male artist abi?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by udumosam23(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
who is that guy again that said in every rumor, there's an element of truth?

oya come here come show me the element of this rumored relationship.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by abdool59(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Remember Odun is a man and both women are married ur a shame on both ladies.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by 9jatatafo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Bros Odunlade can you beat your chest and lick sand that your never browsed these baes websites? Don't trust joystick and kpekus affairs ooo

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by mytime24(f): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
OlowoB:

I like your body though I can't see your face.

Mind if we relate better off screen grin
so wit those likes
on my dp, u still call mi faceless angry

Check again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
No be so one lady started calling my bae since last week, threatening her to leave her guy alone (mentioning my name as if she be my mother)kiss cheesy. She recorded d conversation and when I heard it wow! Her voice is so sexy but I don't know the lady cos she hide her number! My bae wey see me as baddo b4, now it's affecting us! But my bae should have played matured by saying 'sister if you want the guy come and collect him' grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by gurunlocker: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
herbie27:
Even unsuccessful ones cheesy cheesy e be like say u never see sumtin.

hmm something like?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Imagine, my best nollywood actor! those ladies, thunda faya una yanch!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
gurunlocker:

hmm something like?
women have been fighting over men even b4 we were born it didn't start 2day.

As long as is a man cheesy...you knw what i mean cheesy they will definitely fight over them and in most cases these men don't even spend.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by missyadorable(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
No smoke without fire

Obviously,bros has been involved with the ladies in question
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by opius: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na true ... wetin u go talk before grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by gurunlocker: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
herbie27:
women have been fighting over men even b4 we were born it didn't start 2day.

As long as is a man cheesy...you knw what i mean cheesy they will definitely fight over them and in most cases these men don't even spend.
As long as is a man... I understand. Jesu wa

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by baby124: 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin. Odun's girlfriend is also back. After an unsuccessful marriage. So I don't think he needs these ones. As he already has his wife and side chick to deal with. Odun your hands no pure, and as a handsome guy making money. I don't trust him one bit. Considering he has been exposed before.lmao. He has a good wife he needs to behave himself as he can be wrecked with one bad move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by 2n2k(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
No be so one lady started calling my bae since last week, threatening her to leave her guy alone kiss cheesy. She recorded d conversation and when I heard it wow! Her voice is so sexy but I don't know the lady cos she hide her number! My bae wey see me as baddo b4, now it's affecting us! But my bae should have played matured by saying 'sister if you want the guy come and collect it' grin

You be 'it'
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Opeyemi4real(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
2n2k:

You be 'it'
Corrected! Thanks!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by phantom(m): 7:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
the dude don chop the two meat clean mouth come dey form shaggy "it wasnt me"...badt guy grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Mopolchi:
angry Wetin the man dey talk sef? Who im be? Make I chill with kpakpando.
Take it or leave him be somebody very successful in his career unlike you.So stop bad belle.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aminat508:
Kikikikikikikikik cheesy
Excuse me? I was thinking u haven't been online all this while, so just felt like ignoring my request(how to send a pm on NL), well good to know ya aint what I took u for smiley
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by SAMBARRY: 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
In every rumour there's always an atom of truth.if he hasn't straffed one of them why will they be fighting over him? Is he the only man in Yoruba wood.why didn't they fight over saidi balogun,jide kosoko or femi adebayo.it's very obvious he has yashed one of them
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Dindondin(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
I dislike that Kemi Afolabi. She s a slu t that looks innocent. her mouth like fowl yansh. as for she baby, dat her old thing still dey service Odunlade. she don dey shoot video when Odunlade never finish from tertiary inst.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Dindondin(m): 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
I dislike that Kemi Afolabi. She s a slu t that looks innocent. her mouth like fowl yansh. as for she baby, dat her old thing still dey service Odunlade. she don dey shoot video when Odunlade never finish from tertiary inst.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
victorazy:
I only know one tribe that has such men and women undecided
talk am make I hear stupid tribalist
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ehen, i never knew they were married, that make it more interesting
herbie27:
Two senseless women.

And they are even married
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Those u mentioned, their season has pass, it is his turn, let him make good use of it
SAMBARRY:
In every rumour there's always an atom of truth.if he hasn't straffed one of them why will they be fighting over him? Is he the only man in Yoruba wood.why didn't they fight over saidi balogun,jide kosoko or femi adebayo.it's very obvious he has yashed one of them
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by victorazy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kyri:
talk am make I hear stupid tribalist

Kyri! Must u open my yash? grin

U want make mod ban me abi? undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by SAMBARRY: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Oma307:
Those u mentioned, their season has pass, it is his turn, let him make good use of it
my point is that he's not as innocent in the matter as he claims to be.it's obvious he has slept with one of them and when the second person discovered they began to wash their dirty linen in public. The issue of borrowing cloth is not the matter. The real issue is their involvement with odunlade.borrowing of clothes is just part of their dirty linen displayed in public because when women fight they tend to reveal a lot of things about themselves
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abeg na adeola spoked dis good English abi na the editor help an polish am.

I knows odunlade don't spoke good English like this
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
Actually, that's the fact, he can deny it
SAMBARRY:
my point is that he's not as innocent in the matter as he claims to be.it's obvious he has slept with one of them and when the second person discovered they began to wash their dirty linen in public. The issue of borrowing cloth is not the matter. The real issue is their involvement with odunlade.borrowing of clothes is just part of their dirty linen displayed in public because when women fight they tend to reveal a lot of things about themselves
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by classiclight(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
adekola forget that thing wey u dey talk, u wey fit hide meat for mouth that no one would see it, for them to have mentioned ur name,something is definitely fishing, NA TODAY?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Do u need a magician to tell u that it was polished
IYANGBALI:
Abeg na adeola spoked dis good English abi na the editor help an polish am.

I knows odunlade don't spoke good English like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Paul: How Organised Animals Are Compared To Humans / Dillish Mathews And Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrate 1st Anniversary / Kemi Olunloyo: "I Am The Most Beautiful 52 Year Old Woman In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.