Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Has Blackberry Been Pushed To The Wall?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Blackberry Been Pushed To The Wall?? (473 Views)

Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Tecno Pushed Update To My W4 / Which Is More Important: Wall Charger Or USB Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Blackberry Been Pushed To The Wall?? by MztrChukwu(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
I got a notification on my BB10 device about a new BBM update. This was quite unusal because I could remember doing an update a couple of days ago.

I clicked on the update request to check what's its about only to discover that privacy and control features are now free.

Prior to this update , with photo evidence below, you can see that when I tried to do a message retract, I was asked to subscribe for the service.

Could it be Blackberry is scared of losing customers? With the exit of facebook from their devices and with whatsapp rumoured to be leaving their OS later this year?

Is this a desperate measure?

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Your 'secret' Facebook Messenger Messages. / Lost All My Bbm Contacts / Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.