Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. (1382 Views)

If I Have 30 Billion Naira In My Account, What Is 45 Million Naira Of Car / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Airforce1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Take a screen shot of yours and upload here if you game.

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by pendusky(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
coming
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ok
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by cruzita(f): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
bros thats since 2008 ,well I have got 14,638 likes in just 5months and will surpass yours before my 1yr on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Airforce1(m): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
bros thats since 2008 ,well I have got 14,638 likes in just 5months and will surpass yours before my 1yr on nairaland
Talk is cheap
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by obi4eze(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tosyne2much
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
obi4eze:
Tosyne,2much
Hahaha cheesy why u mention me baba? cheesy
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by 49cents(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Tosyne2much should have the most likes on nairaland

A prodigy...but why did u change that ur great profile pic!!
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Airforce1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
49cents:
Tosyne2much should have the most likes on nairaland

A prodigy on copy and paste

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Dottore: 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
People are somewhere making millions and recording numerous achievements while some are online competing on who gets a higher number of "likes". When you shop on jumia or eBay, screenshot your total likes when it prompts for credit/debit card payment.

3 Likes

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
49cents:
Tosyne.2much should have the most likes on nairaland

I been think say dis new one better pass am bro cheesy
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Odunharry(m): 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Anybody like make exceed that of Seun will get something
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by elantraceey(f): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Like how much have it added to your bank account ?
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2016
Airforce1:

A prodigy on copy and paste
Isn't that better than being a prodigy of immaturity and foolishness? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Afrok(m): 5:26am On Apr 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
Damn... he didn't see this punch coming. Oga Tosyne2much, have u started training with Mayweather? shocked

5 Likes

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Afrok(m): 5:30am On Apr 03, 2016
The moment I registered on Nairaland, after my first comment, thread, like, share, mention and follower, I checked my bank acct balance and nothing was credited, I knew IT IS VANITY UPON VANITY cheesy.

U can call it end time forum shocked

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by chelseaboi(m): 7:23am On Apr 03, 2016
tosyne2much:
That is a finishing move..i luv dat..dat guy is an epitome of stupidity and foolishness

2 Likes

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by duduade: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Broke ass... 1000 naira.... I guess that was how much you had in that satchel bag you were holding so close to you in the chair on the other thread.

No use am go chop... Economy ain't helping matters

1 Like

Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Airforce1(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2016
duduade:
Broke ass... 1000 naira.... I guess that was how much you had in that satchel bag you were holding so close to you in the chair on the other thread.

No use am go chop... Economy ain't helping matters
your papa don load 1000naira unit on his phone before?

Frustrated fools.
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by duduade: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Airforce1:
your papa don load 1000naira unit on his phone before?

Frustrated fools.

Isssssh
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Airforce1(m): 8:11am On Apr 03, 2016
duduade:

Isssssh

Created this thread so we could have fun
But frustrated foooools like you attacked the thread like I forced your stupid selves to comment.

For you info dummy, I gave out N10,000 worth of recharge cards here late last year.. so you see, I ain't just doing it you fool.
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by duduade: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2016
Airforce1:

Created this thread so we could have fun
But frustrated foooools like you attacked the thread like I forced your stupid selves to comment.

For you info dummy, I gave out N10,000 worth of recharge cards here last late here.. so you see, I ain't just doing it you fool.

Your notice me is just triple much...

Grow up...

It's small boys and girls like you that boost your ego...
How that your desperate girlfriend..

LMAO...
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by Airforce1(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2016
duduade:

Your notice me is just triple much...

Grow up...

It's small boys and girls like you that boost your ego...
How that your desperate girlfriend..

LMAO...

When next you see my thread , jump am pass.
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by tosyne2much(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2016
Afrok:
Damn... he didn't see this punch coming. Oga Tosyne2much, have u started training with Mayweather? shocked
I never start oooo baba cheesy
Re: 1000 Naira Of Your Choice Network If Your Total Nairaland "Likes" Beats Mine. by hfinest1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
now take this screenshot to zenith or access bank, show any of the staff and they'll direct u to where they're converting Nairaland likes into currency

coma and thanks me latergrin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photo :: checkout Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter As They Rock Same Hairstyle / P Square Has Been Droped By Glo As Brand Ambassador / Collection of 11 Nigerian Celebrities Throwback Pictures You Should See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.