Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party (37949 Views)

Toyin Abraham Rains Money On Tiwa Savage At Pre-Valentine Party / Seyi Awolowo Poses With Wizkid And Tiwa Savage At An Event / Lady Faints While Struggling To Snap With Tiwa Savage At Regina Daniels Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Daminaj1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
DAMINAJ.COM

Nollywood actress Omotola attended the total Christmas party alongside other Nigerian celebs and her beloved husband. Omotola rocked this lovely old school look to the party and we think she looks amazing.

She was pictured with singer Tiwa Savage, Photograper TY Bello, Comedian Bovi and her handsome husband.

Photos below.

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/12/omotola-rocks-perfect-old-school-look.html

lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Daminaj1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
With Tiwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Flexherbal(m): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Cool!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by boss01: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by SolexxBarry(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice one dear,my number one nollywood actress

Expect my new music single guys,Solex Barry x Oil dey your head
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Dayoto: 1:38am On Dec 04, 2017
kiss

I remember back then when I used to dream of fucking this aunty.

There was even a night like that I was galloping in the bed over her... I was crazy then, I thought there was no way a woman could be as beautiful as she was.

But now, anytime I see her pictures online I'm always like "what is even sexy about this one? all I see is FAT! FAT!! FAT!!! and MAKEUPS! just like every other normal girls on the street of Mushin.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by czarina(f): 4:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Timeless beauty! kiss

If you live in Jos and environs, you need us! Check my signature and call us today! cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by cherr(f): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2017
What's going on with Tiwa's teeth? undecided

16 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Africanbest(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2017
my mummy, my mother in-law... the rest of yous mothers should go and find there son in-law
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Not feeling it.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Omotolas makeup tho. Like plastered cement

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Charliiee(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2017
cherr:
What's going on with Tiwa's teeth? undecided
I think she's wearing braces.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Lalas247(f): 8:22am On Dec 04, 2017
loving that Afro!
pretty lady . but that top looks like Christmas wrapping paper

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

There was even a night like that I was galloping in the bed over her... I was crazy then, I thought there was no way a woman could be as beautiful as she was.

But now, anytime I see her pictures online I'm always like "what is even sexy about this one? all I see is FAT! FAT!! FAT!!! and MAKEUPS! just like every other normal girls on the street of Mushin.

12 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Lanretoye(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2017
tiwa put make up for gum too?

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by ORACLE1975(m): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2017
Enjoy your time my lady
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2017
This woman is truly beautiful

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by cescky(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Painting competition undecided?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by esthy86(f): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
pretty
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by BruncleZuma: 8:36am On Dec 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by esthy86(f): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Nice one dear,my number one nollywood actress

Expect my new music single guys,Solex Barry x Oil dey your head
more grease to ur elbow
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by emeka2847: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Two of them looking like dolls
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Solomonudofia(m): 8:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Beautiful .... But too much of painting don spoil tiwa teeth.... The teeth look like say she no brush in the last picture
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by martineverest(m): 8:39am On Dec 04, 2017
See her bleaching husband...... Funbact A don finish for this man face

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by sajb(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Beautiful people...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Tiwa, this your braces! Hmmm

Pls invest in clear braces that is more appealing to the eyes. SMH

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2017
Why all of them come look like masquerade including Omotola?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by Harrynight(m): 8:46am On Dec 04, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

okay den, leave Mushin relocate to Ikeja and see more classy babes and thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pictured With Tiwa Savage At The Total Christmas Party by saqid(m): 8:51am On Dec 04, 2017
asdfjklhaha:
This woman is truly beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / John Njamah Weds Agwi Tangi, Cameroonian Girlfriend / Patoranking Shows Off New Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.