Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower (43127 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Bruce Reply To Man Who Begged GEJ For Forgiveness / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2016
kenonze:

Lol,
Stop following me Bro.

Funny enough i do most of my outside work in Ben Bruce senatoral zone in Bayelsa state.
Down here in Bayelsa, nothing is happening. Despite all Ben Bruce business empire, He can boast of having over 50 Bayelsian in his pay role. He never thought of it.
Now I know y you are bias. .... lol
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by kozmokaz(m): 7:39am On Apr 03, 2016
olushola1989:
and Murray bruise's own dropped to -10mega watt

as it stands now

it s Ben Murray 7-Aisha 1
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by TrumpDonald(m): 7:47am On Apr 03, 2016
kenonze:
See how quick he lost his composure.

Yet you keep attacking PMB on daily basis.

Glad that PMB no even get ur time to reply u

How did he lose his composure? When people unreasonably criticize u, u must show them how unreasonable they are?

What did she mean by he's not fit to b a senator?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by mbz101(m): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
This guy felt the constructive insult immediately and buried his head .lol
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
TrumpDonald:

How did he lose his composure? When people unreasonably criticize u, u must show them how unreasonable they are?

What did she mean by he's not fit to b a senator?
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by axuprime: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
NIGERIAN YOUTHS CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE A SENATOR LIKE BEN MURRAY BRUCE, WHY? HE DIRECTS OUR THOUGHTS TO THE EXACT THINGS WE SHOULD BE THINKING OF, YES HE MAY ONLY BE MOUTHY, BUT THE FACT IS THAT IS ALL THAT IS NEEDED TO GET THINGS MOVING, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS ALL ABOUT MOUTH, SO WE SHOULD NOT SEE THE PUNCHLINES ONLY IN HIS SENSATIONAL TWEETS BUT WE SHOULD GET THE MESSAGE, WHICH IS SIMPLY - IT CAN BE BETTER, LEADERS NEEDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE, WE CAN SHAPE OUR FUTURE, THESE ARE THE MESSAGES I GET WHEN I READ THE SENATOR'S TWEETS.IN A TIME LIKE THIS WHEN MANY ARE STILL CONFUSED OVER WHAT THEIR RIGHTS ARE HE DARED, HE DARED TO SPEAK, HE DARED TO QUESTION, HE DARED, GREAT THINGS STARTS FROM DARING TO TALK.
YOU MY NOT KNOW THIS, BUT HE IS THE ONLY TRUE VOICE OF THE OPPOSITION AND WE WILL NEVER GET THE BEST OUT OF OUR COUNTRY WITHOUT ANY OPPOSITION.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by azaino: 8:09am On Apr 03, 2016
this is why Ben is advocating seriously about quality education
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Prescott001(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2016
See insult.... I love this Ben Murray Bruce... That's serves that idiot who spoke bad of him... How will u just say someone doesn't deserve being a senator.. When u aren't sure u can do better
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by azaino: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2016
kenonze:

what composure are you talking about here ? this is why Ben has insisted that buhari should budget more on quality education
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by naijanaso: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2016
tpacalipse:
A childish and a twitter senator.

Now you call him childish because he spoke the truth yet you hail PMB when he says everything about Nigeria only when he goes on a foreign trip.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by david22uu(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2016
kenonze:

PMPB IS AN ILLITERATE, HE CANT USE THE SOCIAL MEDIA... NOT THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by azaino: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2016
naijanaso:

Now you call him childish because he spoke the truth yet you hail PMB when he says everything about Nigeria only when he goes on a foreign trip.
can you imagine pmb painting the nation black overseas and they don't see anything bad about it, but Ben has now been termed childish

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by 12345DKO(m): 8:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Hypocrisy is when you criticize Abike Dabiri for saying AND WHO TOLD YOU TO COME BACK to a follower but HAIL Senator Bruce for INSULTING a follower.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Revolva(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2016
This is the best man for nigeria
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by sammhi(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2016
sidneyj:
just looking
I love this..pic..so don't try oga Bruce on Twitter, if not, you will become a minced meat..suya.
But the reply to the Aisa is a killer!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by experimentist: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Obanikoro brainless senator grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by IamThrive(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2016
This is the first time I have seen a highly educative word that can expose one's hidden illiterate level.

Nice one from our Wise Nigerian Senator.

Long may you reign!!!
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by JacksonD7: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ben Bruce killed that joker grin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Bollinger(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
justified10:
if your definition of ideology is the same as mine, then ideology means doctrine or principles belonging to an individual or a group..it is in their Constitutions (they only do not practice the so called ideology) maybe you need to explain your own definition of ideology.

I do not want to drag the issue of ideology further...I said earlier that APC,PDP and d rest are there only for their selfish reasons..

knowing their ideology" is not even a guarantee that we will have good representation

what is the way forward,? u didn't answer that.

The way forward is to start doing things the right way. True, knowing their ideology is not a guarantee that a party will be successful but it is same as saying having a degree will not guarantee that you will be successful. Will you because of that not plan to send your children to school? It is no fluke that every successful country has parties that have one.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Bethelwealthy(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
grin D turbine of her brain wounded down.................................formatted brain.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Trendishine: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
kenonze:

my sister, dis murray bruce has reduced him self 2 crap.. buhari no fit dey reply dat nonentity..murray bruce na person wey dem dey take notice of again ? i been dey reason the man b4 , but now i don realize say im head dey shake. n he has even lost it, even to this level. oboy , see as person nine months government dey turn another albino head wey im party don dey for 16yrs. smh 4 d dude.. me i get light 4 my area here o. i no know wetin d albino dey sing. im party don sink over 5trillion for nepa head, but pdp how far ?. like buhari , i no get murray bruce..*dumbs thread like a bad habit*..next.?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by solpat(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wicked Replygringrin
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ben murray brute is right, the babes iq levels went down to zero, but its nothing new, I mean iq levels go down to sub zero levels on this forum too.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by olaomoola1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
I laughed When d so-called antagonist cannot stand criticism. Laughing in Yoruba language
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by oluxy(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nigerians found pleasure in grammar than no grammar but creative.
I'm not a grammarian and not born of englishman but i believed in your creativity than you grammar oooooo....
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by ibro360(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
@ 0 megawatt brain power i think his grammar is good
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by jpphilips(m): 1:39am On Apr 04, 2016
obviously a senator of the federal republic has no idea the difference between power generation and transmission.
Bruce just exposed his docility.
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by chief2006(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2016
Senator Ben on point
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 05, 2016
Frankiss44:

You dey normal so? Abi you just the hear the word "e pain am"?
I dey mock the idiot when Bruce give uppercut, you DEY type rubbish dey quote me.. Way you, abeg find your square root
its d same idiot Bruce m against...he is an agbaya. I wonder why u love ben
Re: Ben Murray-bruce’s Reply To A Rude Follower by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2016
dubemnaija:

and you and that eediot is the same. Now boUnce
u be olodo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections / Eniola Badmus Refers To Tinubu As 'Incoming', Gets Slammed (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.