Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. (38665 Views)

BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Funke Akindele Shares Her Wedding Photo (Throwback) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Stunning Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by vision2050: 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
aunt time is going.....
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Ridwan123(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jenifa
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by lavenjcrown(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
Eyan falz
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2016
is she related to Michael Jackson??
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by ATMC(f): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
I liked her because of jenifa diary. All the cast in that comedy are lovely. Toyobaby, Lying lie mercy, kiki fine girl.

Don't quote me!

Like or share but pls do not quote me.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by franklynsunny(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
C beauty
Pls funke
Op n MOD should pass dis to her
DONT MARRY JJC
He is a fada of mature 3 children frm 3 diff modas?
U wil b d 4th baby Mama at ur standard
U jus left an already married man u now call ur Ex husband
Its not a curse dat u will marry Dramas?
Dere r many fresh single guys dat r dyin 4 ur hands

Bring ur sef down for dis
My 1 kobo advise Jus thank me later
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by franklynsunny(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
C beauty
Pls funke
DONT MARRY JJC

C beauty
Pls funke
DONT MARRY JJC

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by sainty2k3(m): 1:03am On Apr 03, 2016
black fingers, lighter face. hmmmmm. bleaching or makeup? time will tell
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Henycymama(f): 2:32am On Apr 03, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
If nt for money dis girl 4 wowo

oh really??
then sorry to say, u have a problem to distinguish between what's ugly and beautiful
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by 9jatatafo(m): 3:52am On Apr 03, 2016
See her like Morgana
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Jimi23(m): 4:40am On Apr 03, 2016
Rapping in Jenifa's foice... "Jeniva ken word wi ken, suaga o le ten... Mo de lenu bi pon pon pon". ... She's so funny! Say me hi toh Sege oo. Nice pictures.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Liljeez(m): 4:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Nor b dis gal Falz marry....abi na JJC.....which only da tym

In other news

its my birthday....y'all knw wah i want....shower me with likes for no reason
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
she don edit the pic tire
bad ho
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by chuckdelis: 5:46am On Apr 03, 2016
Local champion!
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by degrassi(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2016
This is the worst picture of Funke ve even seen.She looks a lot better in her natural complexion. The beauty of a lady is determined by her natural looks and not by the toxic laden chemicals applied on the face.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by fusyman(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2016
cruzita:
in korede's voice[color=#000099][/color] *aunty patty ,patty patricia

She wan discovere Mungo park grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2016
Girls please stop beefing
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by suteco16: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
If nt for money dis girl 4 wowo

For your face alone!!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Aplaudez(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2016
Go get marry ehn! Agba ni Tara re yi!
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Henycymama:

oh really??
then sorry to say, u have a problem to distinguish between what's ugly and beautiful
I check ur pix now, can u compear ur beauty to hers? Abegyyyy
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
suteco16:

For your face alone!!!
tnx
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Muizat33(f): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
She look pretty, but it nothing to show of when someone of your age is not under a man (married to someone) I pray 2016 should give you another opportunity to rejoice again.
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by FrancaCC: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
I'm her Fan tho
Bt she truly Wowo..... Shooo
If say na me rub all ds foundation n d rest.......na #JibrilDangote go de reason my matter now sef.

Abegoooo, who b jibril?
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by djchukwy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
My Nigerian Taraji
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Qualer: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
nikkypearl:

Pix or u are related to lai muhammed! embarassed

Funke is cute

And sum1 below me will still ask,"when is she getting married! angry

*just minding my Biz*

Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Qualer: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Girls please stop beefing

ok, they should start chickening abi?! grin
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Anuoluwapo23(f): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Qualer:

ok, they should start chickening abi?! grin
Lol
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Nellybii: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Glossyclick:
Gorgeous girl. She looks really Beautiful

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDs-xCnBCZM/?hl=en

In your place, 40 year old na girl ba?
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Glossyclick(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Nellybii:

In your place, 40 year old na girl ba?

Na u born her abi
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by Henycymama(f): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
I check ur pix now, can u compear ur beauty to hers? Abegyyyy

Lolz, what are you trying to insinuate??
Re: Funke Akindele Shares Stunning Photos Of Her. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:18am On Apr 04, 2016
Henycymama:

Lolz, what are you trying to insinuate??
dat u are pretty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Picture Of Tiwa Savage Pounding Yam / Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! / AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.