Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's (2713 Views)

Chelsea Signs Samuel Eto'o / Samuel Eto To Be The Highest Paid Footballer If Signed / Italian Super-cup. Inter Vs Lazio: highlights (Eto's 1st game with Inter Milan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by galatico(m): 10:02am On Jul 29, 2009
Who is the best buy? Zlatan for Barcelona or Eto Fil's for Inter Milan.

Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2009
I think this swap is a great opportunity to compare the two players. Much has been said about both of them, even here on NL.
Let's wait till the end of this season and compare Eto'o's return at Inter with Ibra's, and compare Ibra's return in Barca with what Eto'o had.

Eto'o had 29 goals in his first season in Inter. Let's see if Ibracadabra will match this.
Ibra had 22 goals in his first season in Inter, Let's see what Eto'o will return.

My personal opinion, currently, is that Ibra is more skilful but Eto'o is deadlier.

We are waiting. . .
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by vikiviko(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2009
Ibra is a skill workshop.

Eto is explosive on his day.

Ibra scores incredible goals, more gifted and intelligent.

Eto is deadlier, scoring abilities are enormous, dribbles fast and quick.Look at the goal against United in the finals, fast dribble past Ferdinard and the quickest of shot led to the opener.

Ibra has been Inter Milan's top marksman for 3 seasons, scoring 25 goals in serie A is awesome.

The difference in the two is Eto is an achiever winning two champions league and scoring in both victories is a plus.
The new season will determine the best in terms of goals scored.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by kayality: 4:51am On Jul 30, 2009
ETOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 1 NO MORE STRIKER
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by chic2pimp(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2009
vikiviko:

Ibra is a skill workshop.

Eto is explosive on his day.

Eto is deadlier, scoring abilities are enormous, dribbles fast and quick.Look at the goal against United in the finals, fast dribble past Ferdinard and the quickest of shot led to the opener.

Ibra has been Inter Milan's top marksman for 3 seasons, scoring 25 goals in serie A is awesome.

The difference in the two is Eto is an achiever winning two champions league and scoring in both victories is a plus.
The new season will determine the best in terms of goals scored.
thats all i need to know and all that matters to be honest. U can be as skilful as pele,maradona and jordan put together for all i care but as long u keep bottling it on the big stage u are a waste of space.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by bollingjoe(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2009
Samu is a more deadlier striker but ibracadabra is a player wit more skills. U can't overlook eto's workrate. I think eto is a better striker
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by galatico(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2009
Iker "Saint" Casilas was very happy that Samuel Eto Fils finally left Barcelona Cuz the guy has been tormenting him for real, well am glad he left also, Ibrahmovic is a good player, Eto is better!!!
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by Sauron1: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2009
Etoo whups Ibrahimovic 50000 times.
Samuel Etoo is gifted, pacy, more clinical, incredible goal sense and an outstanding football brain.
It's like comparing Luiz Ronaldo to Kanu Nwankwo in 1997.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2009
galatico:

Iker "Saint" Casilas was very happy that Samuel Eto Fils finally left Barcelona Cuz the guy has been tormenting him for real, well am glad he left also, Ibrahmovic is a good player, Eto is better!!!
He needed to. As at the last count, Eto'o had 17 goals against Madrid only in his stay in Spain. From Mallorca to Barca, Madrid heard wien from him . . so much so that the dean himself, Zizzou, commented about how Eto'o specialized in punishing RM.

In any case, I doubt if Eto'o will be able to re-enact his La Liga form in Italy. I see him reducing to an average, tired striker with 10-18 league goal return per season, just like Henry is from EPL to Spain, for no other reason than their best is behind them.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by davidif: 2:29am On Aug 07, 2009

WHAT?!?!? Abi na the same thing we dey watch.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by dayokanu(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2009

Against Bologna, Spaghetti, Empoli and Macaroni right?
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by Krayola2(m): 5:51am On Aug 07, 2009
dayokanu:

Against Bologna, Spaghetti, Empoli and Macaroni right?

I just can't wait till we draw Bayern in the group stage of the CL. I cant fukn wait. U go think say na molue jam u!!
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by dayokanu(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2009
We cant meet in the groups stage cos we were both seeded.

The Barcelona of Etoo is the one I fear not the one of Ibrahimoflop
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by Krayola2(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2009
No need to fear us. Just play us. Don't worry . . it's just a matter of time
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by hooged: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2009
Let edwin van der sar judge dis,no be say matter of mouth.ibra was no where to be found againt man u u u,see wat eto did.talkin abt achievement eto won 2 european cup,ibra is no where to be found,eto score in both final.whereas i think ibra neva reach one.dis is exactly wat we call racism.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2009
hooged:

Let edwin van der sar judge dis,no be say matter of mouth.ibra was no where to be found againt man u u u,see wat eto did.talkin abt achievement eto won 2 european cup,ibra is no where to be found,eto score in both final.whereas i think ibra neva reach one.dis is exactly wat we call racism.

Good argument, bad conclusion. What has racism got to do with this?
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by hooged: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2009
@jarus, i think if eto is white they wont sell him as cheap as dat,imagine eto +45millions of euro to lang dat foolish languish striker.Bleep quadiola.Bleep laporta.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by gicahagi: 4:56am On Aug 10, 2009
hooged:

@jarus, i think if eto is white they wont sell him as cheap as dat,imagine eto +45millions of euro to lang dat foolish languish striker.mess quadiola.Bleep laporta.

that's why eto'o almost became the highest paid player in the world?
you obviously don't know what you're talking about, but i like you.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by sirp2007: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
@jarus, i think if eto is white they wont sell him as cheap as dat,imagine eto +45millions of euro to lang dat foolish languish striker.mess quadiola.Bleep laporta.

ETO WAS SOLD because OF HIS ATTITUDE.IN TERMS OF PLAY ETO IS BETTER.
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by chic2pimp(m): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2009
Jarus:

He needed to. As at the last count, Eto'o had 17 goals against Madrid only in his stay in Spain. From Mallorca to Barca, Madrid heard wien from him . . so much so that the dean himself, Zizzou, commented about how Eto'o specialized in punishing RM.

In any case, I doubt if Eto'o will be able to re-enact his La Liga form in Italy. I see him reducing to an average, tired striker with 10-18 league goal return per season, just like Henry is from EPL to Spain, for no other reason than their best is behind them.
I disagree with dis. I think eto'o's goal return would be 3-5goals in italy. *kiss ma teeth* shior. I would rather have eto'o than a prime henry during the finals of any competition( ps:- not saying eto'o is better)
Re: Zlatan Ibrahmovic Vs Samuel Eto Fil's by chic2pimp(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2009
dayokanu:

We cant meet in the groups stage cos we were both seeded.

The Barcelona of Etoo is the one I fear not the one of Ibrahimoflop

~Sauron~ link=topic=302583.msg4309756#msg4309756 date=1249569878:

Etoo whups Ibrahimovic 50000 times.
Samuel Etoo is gifted, pacy, more clinical, incredible goal sense and an outstanding football brain.
It's like comparing Luiz Ronaldo to Kanu Nwankwo in 1997.

see wot your silly comparison has done cheesy grin cool. Sauron and DK finally agree on a topic grin grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

UCL: FC Porto Vs Chelsea[0 - 1] On Wed 25th November / Arsenal F.C. Supporters Form A New Team! / Ronaldo Completes Man United Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.