Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr (3583 Views)

Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / See Corruption In PDP Government / SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
When in the last weeks of PDP govt, fuel scarcity was such that fuel sold for up to N400 per litre, I don't recall many wailers calling for the resignation of Petroleum minister for that govt.

Today fuel scarcity price rarely exceeds N150 per litre, yet the wailers are asking for Kachikwu's head.

Useless NAss who are holding nation back by sitting on the budget bill and many other bills the nation needs even came out of Easter break just to summon the present minister of state for petroleum.

I wonder if it is constitutional for the president to veto or ignore NAss just to move the country forward in the economic crisis we find ourselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by stepo707: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
Zombie

14 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by fulanimafia: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Tallesty1(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stop comparing GEJ with Buhari oga.

He was voted in to bring change.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by fulanimafia: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nellybii: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Don't mind the Mugus and Ekpas that behave as if they suddenly fell from the sky after APC took over. Wailing till 2023 is your right. Continue.

#righttodiewailing#

2 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
We need to give time for things to improve.

The petroleum sector was destroyed for 16 years, yet you expect Buhari's govt to rebuild it in just 10 months?

1 Like

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Beremx(f): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nonsense and Ingredients!!

That is no excuse for this present government to tow the line of Jonathan.
I say NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS again!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Baawaa(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
By FIRE by force this Nation must move forward, the Pharaoh of this nation we see today we shall see no more.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by babdap: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
It is normal for some people to wail

1 Like

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Standing5(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Really! That's impossible . . .
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wailers will wail.
babdap:
It is normal for some people to wail
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Abagworo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
Beremx:
Nonsense and Ingredients!!

That is no excuse for this present government to tow the line of Jonathan.

I say NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS again!!

Nobody will support recycling of same ideas with different faces but the wailers have been lying that there was no fuel scarcity under Jonathan and that we were buying fuel freely at pump price. The Southeast and Rivers never enjoyed that until last year under Buhari though it wasn't sustained.

1 Like

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Purplebirdrep: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
But this changi did not promise 10 ltrs of fuel for N4000 too. One Chance Chain change

4 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by yarimo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
So GEJ was not voted in
Tallesty1:
Stop comparing GEJ with Buhari oga.

He was voted in to bring change.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Beremx(f): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Abagworo:

Nobody will support recycling of same ideas with different faces but the wailers have been lying that there was no fuel scarcity under Jonathan and that we were buying fuel freely at pump price. The Southeast and Rivers never enjoyed that until last year under Buhari though it wasn't sustained.
I don't give a flying fucck what happened in Jonathan's time when fuel was scarce. What i care about is this government i vehemently supported and campaigned for which has yet to fulfill any of their electoral promises after one fuccking year.

Abagworo, i dey vex seriously!! angry

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by papaejima1: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
GenBuhari:
When in the last weeks of PDP govt, fuel scarcity was such that fuel sold for up to N400 per litre, I don't recall many wailers calling for the resignation of Petroleum minister for that govt.

Today fuel scarcity price rarely exceeds N150 per litre, yet the wailers are asking for Kachikwu's head.

Useless NAss who are holding nation back by sitting on the budget bill and many other bills the nation needs even came out of Easter break just to summon the present minister of state for petroleum.

I wonder if it is constitutional for the president to veto or ignore NAss just to move the country forward in the economic crisis we find ourselves.
Clap for yourself

4 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by drss(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
if i talk now dem zombie go call me epka. sad *goes out to look for food*

5 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Cannonleo(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
Beremx:
I don't give a flying fucck what happened in Jonathan's time when fuel was scarce. What i care about is this government i vehemently supported and campaigned for which has yet to fulfill any of their electoral promises after one fuccking year.

Abagworo, i dey vex seriously!! angry
wait a minute is it really you or someone else

7 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by vizboy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
Op you are stupid. I just bought fuel N500 for a litre in Auchi Edo State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Achuwa1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Was there in any part of Gej regime tht fuel was scarce as long as 3 month,,,
all dis apc e-rat & puppet online should stop pretending tht all is well when they know tht grandpa buhari has lost focus coz the oil he is hoping for failed him,so let him honourably resign like oliseh did & go to duara to rest for gud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by bilulu(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
with dis explanation it shows dis op is only enjoying d situation perhaps maybe he's one of those selling black market. how can u b comparing wen u should b talking of solution cuz dats d promise made not comparison

4 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
don't misunderstand me, I am not saying we should accept or be content with the current fuel scarcity levels, I am just trying to give some perspective.

The government should crack down on black market fuel vendors, this would remove any incentives for pipeline vandalism.

bilulu:
with dis explanation it shows dis op is only enjoying d situation perhaps maybe he's one of those selling black market. how can u b comparing wen u should b talking of solution cuz dats d promise made not comparison
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
But fuel sold for N400 per litre under GEJ.
Are you implying current scarcity has lasted 3 months? I seems to me that you are not being sincere.
Achuwa1:
Was there in any part of Gej regime tht fuel was scarce as long as 3 month,,,
all dis apc e-rat & puppet online should stop pretending tht all is well when they know tht grandpa buhari has lost focus coz the oil he is hoping for failed him,so let him honourably resign like oliseh did & go to duara to rest for gud.

1 Like

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
If you are gullible enough to pay N500 whilst others are paying N87, that is your own problem.
vizboy:
Op you are stupid. I just bought fuel N500 for a litre in Auchi Edo State.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Beremx(f): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
GenBuhari:
don't misunderstand me, I am not saying we should accept or be content with the current fuel scarcity levels, I am just trying to give some perspective.

The government should crack down on black market fuel vendors, this would remove any incentives for pipeline vandalism.

and who told you black market fuel vendors are incentives of pipeline vandalism? is that what you were told? go to filling stations and see with your eyes how black marketers get fuel they resell.

Nonsense!!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by vizboy(m): 2:31am On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
If you are gullible enough to pay N500 whilst others are paying N87, that is your own problem.
Gullible. Well I don't blame you as you have been paid to post.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 03, 2016
your point ?
vizboy:

Gullible. Well I don't blame you as you have been aid to post.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by otukpo(f): 5:39am On Apr 03, 2016
All those that continue to deceive Nigerians with lies in this country will never have peace. It will never be well with them and their generations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by otukpo(f): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
We need to give time for things to improve.

The petroleum sector was destroyed for 16 years, yet you expect Buhari's govt to rebuild it in just 10 months?

This past 10 months have been very difficult for Nigerians and you expect us to keep quiet.

Fuel was never scarce during GEJ 'S time except when he was about handing over and was no longer in charge . And he made sure he normalized fuel situation before he left.

Now, tell me why i should be suffering and smiling under PMB?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by frankyychiji(f): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
My friend shut up your buccal cavity!! Do you even have a generator talk less of a car! How would you probably know the cost of fuel out there.
Re: PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr by frankyychiji(f): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
your point ?
His point is that you should shut your buccal cavity cos you neither own a generator, Okada nor a car.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Dead - Google Most Searched / Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 / Why I Pulled Out Of Wole Soyinka Centre Award – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.