Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. (1301 Views)

Sheriff Will Be Looking Stupid When All SS/SE PDP Office Holder Join Mega Party / 2019: North Central Leaders Float New Party - Newtelegraphonline / PDP Government Fuel Scarcity Price Was N400/ltr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by waternogetenemy: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
SS/SE PDP GOVERNMENT OFFICE HOLDERS SHOULD FLOAT A NEW PARTY WITH APGA.

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by Sibrah: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lol . . . PDP will now be smallest opposition party instead of largest (ruling) party in Africa . . .

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by QuotaSystem: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
Beerfraud?

Atiku 2019?

New SE Party?

The various permutations of a confused, over emotional and politically handicapped iPod mind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by AZeD1(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
I have always said since restructuring of Nigeria will be hard, the next best thing should be regional parties.
I support this.
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by gwales: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Beerfraud?

Atiku 2019?

New SE Party?

The various permutations of a confused, over emotional and politically handicapped iPod mind.
lol Biafrans have forgotten dilector and are busy drumming support for the son of the north with their inconsequential 5% vote

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by Opakan2: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
gwales:
lol Biafrans have forgotten dilector and are busy drumming support for the son of the north with their inconsequential 5% vote

you dey mind them?

people with very short memory
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by zendy: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
waternogetenemy:
SS/SE PDP GOVERNMENT OFFICE HOLDERS SHOULD FLOAT A NEW PARTY WITH APGA.

That is pointless

The only thing that brought APGA and PDP together was the election of GEJ. Now that elections are over, they have gone their separate ways.

Far better for APGA to be controlling one state where things are working that join issues with PDP and APC that control several states where nothing is working

4 Likes

Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by waternogetenemy: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sibrah:
Lol . . . PDP will now be smallest opposition party instead of largest (ruling) party in Africa . . .

YES, THE SS/SE should float another party abandoning PDP to Sherriff.
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by waternogetenemy: 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Beerfraud?

Atiku 2019?

New SE Party?

It would be nice if the mods on this site can delete comments like this. They are just too shallow to be allowed in the politics section. Wat has APGA and SS/SE PDP Office holders got to do with the nonsese u are writing?

1 Like

Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by OILSOUP: 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Not a bad idea, it is better dey do it quick before sheriff and abang remove all of dem from office.
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by FunkyMetahuman: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
gwales:
Choi

See as you knock LIEPOD out cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by hammerT: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
A new party is over due. It is not rocket science. If OBJ the founder can tear the party card in public, i see no reason for PDP to continue to exist.
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by hammerT: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
zendy:

That is pointless

The only thing that brought APGA and PDP together was the election of GEJ. Now that elections are over, they have gone their separate ways.

Far better for APGA to be controlling one state where things are working that join issues with PDP and APC that control several states where nothing is working

Whilst i like the idea of an Igbo nationalist party like APGA. I see a need to unify the entire SS/SE ahead of the 2019 election. Perhaps the call is abit early but it is a step in the right direction if they want to replace the Buhari led APC administration.
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by devilson(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
nice one,it's time to dumb pdp for sheriff nd abang Nd form a new party.
I think that's what fayose was saying when he said he is not sure if he would contest under pdp platform in 2018.

pdp should not only change party they should change there ideology for the betterment of Nigeria
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by waternogetenemy: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
I propose that membership should include a clause that will enable defectors to forfeit their offices.

If ur a senator or gov and u join but want to leave, u vacate the office to a party member.

Every member must sign the contract. Everybody know that the real PDP thieves are all in APC.

No need 4 innocent people to continue to suffer, wen all the criminals have jumped ship into APC.
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by zendy: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
hammerT:

Whilst i like the idea of an Igbo nationalist party like APGA. I see a need to unify the entire SS/SE ahead of the 2019 election. Perhaps the call is abit early but it is a step in the right direction if they want to replace the Buhari led APC administration.

2019 is no longer an important issue for many Igbos, nothing changes in Nigeria no matter who is in power.

There are more important things that have overtaken 2019.

2 Likes

Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by hammerT: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
zendy:

2019 is no longer an important issue for many Igbos, nothing changes in Nigeria no matter who is in power.

There are more important things that have overtaken 2019.

Like wat?
Re: SS/SE Pdp Government Office Holders Should Float A New Party With Apga. by zendy: 7:54am On Dec 02, 2016
hammerT:

Like wat?

Self determination and emancipation

(1) (Reply)

Trump Names Carson As Housing Secretary / Church Building Collapse;"None Of My Aides Died Trying To Save Me"-Gov Udom.PICS / Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.