Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver (1264 Views)

Get Trained And Stop Looking For Jobs / How Being Educated Brought The Biggest Shame Of My Life / Are You Young And Smart? Join The Winninh Team.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by mrsage(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello,
I'm Omotayo. A young entrepreneur and CEO of Muntayo Transport based in Lagos.
We have been in transport business for 3year.

We provide Cab Service and Bus Hire Service.
All our vehicles are unbranded and neat.

We are expanding our business. Therefore we wish to train and Recruit Young, Professional Drivers.

The job is very interesting, you get to meet people daily and visit exciting places.

We will train you to become a professional driver and you will eventually learn the business of transport. Then you will join our work force.

We seek young educated men (preferrably graduates).

We will train on how to handle customers (customer services)

How to take care of Cars
How to take care of yourself
Safety and security tips etc

You must be able to drive already and possess a valid drivers license.
Good knowledge of Lagos roads is also an advantage.

Ability to communicate in proper English is also important.

The transport industry is gradually evolving and there is increased demand for young educated and reliable drivers within the industry.

Take advantage of this offer .

Kindly send a brief profile of yourself to :
witsoftng@gmail.com

For further enquiries call: 08024130609
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by Slickbishop(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
how much do u charge
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by mrsage(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
Slickbishop:
how much do u charge

It's free training. Successful applicants will be trained then they join our work force.
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by ijewejones: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Where in lagos is your company located
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by mrsage(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
ijewejones:
Where in lagos is your company located

7, Adenuga Street, Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:28am On Apr 03, 2016
i hv forwarded my resume
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by hollermeelaycon(m): 10:35am On Apr 03, 2016
wat abt sum1 who can drive bt processing a new DL can i still apply?
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by LaurelP(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
hollermeelaycon:

Are u still asking?
Apply first.
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by gaby85(m): 11:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wht abt someone who can't drive for now but willing to learn fast can he applyg?
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by mrsage(m): 8:19am On Apr 04, 2016
hollermeelaycon:

You can apply
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by mrsage(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2016
gaby85:
Wht abt someone who can't drive for now but willing to learn fast can he applyg?

Unfortunately we can't accept as we only want individuals who already know how to drive.
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by OkoAnike(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
But it would have been a total perfect idea if there is a training Section for learners, EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR SUCH SERVICES.
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by dedons: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2016
Please I can't drive.
Can I also apply?
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by mrsage(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2016
OkoAnike:
But it would have been a total perfect idea if there is a training Section for learners, EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR SUCH SERVICES.

I agree. However there are several driving schools out there to teach people how to drive.

Our intention is to take people who already know how to drive and make them more professional.

With this they will also learn the business of cab service and transportation.
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by mrsage(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2016
dedons:
Please I can't drive.

Can I also apply?

No
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by SimpleSmile: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2016
Don't you have office branch in Abuja? Because I know of some graduates who are looking for driving jobs in Abuja & they are very good drivers.
Re: Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
mrsage:

7, Adenuga Street, Surulere, Lagos.

Pls where exactly is this address in surulere? Adeniran ogunsanya? Bode thomas? Eric Moore? Ogunlana drive? Akerele? Etc!

(1) (Reply)

Kantar Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment / British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2018 (3 Positions) / Don't Fall For This Job Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.