Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria (1363 Views)

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother / "I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Religious Extremism Could Kill Nigeria, Jonathan Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by chukwuaustin(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am Chukwuma Mohammed Mustapha Dike. Since last year i have been observing what is happening in Nigerian politics, how youths from every ethnic group are heating up the polity, beating drums of war every were in the social media, abusing each other. First this is 2016 not 1966. Secondly No nation can survive two civil wars. As an ex militant i know what war is all about, I want to use this medium to advice the youth's stop this internet war most of you cant even fight one on one fight how much more a full war, i have been their i know it and i talk from experience. Tribalism will kill Nigeria I sometimes doubt if we will all be Nigerians by 2019, because soon this internet talk will progress to slap me i slap you;then to war. Nigerians nobody can predict a return match , becos barca win champions league this year is not a guarantee that the will win it next year. All of you faceless niaralanders be carefull this seed has geminated it's growing, a gramm of biological weapon is more powerful than air strick look at libya every one has lost it. stop all this! Apc supporters u are in power dont destroy ur govt dont insult people, lobby people , compromise if u can, no govt can survive without peace. Remember what happen in Rwanda those guy had this kind of support kill them nothing will happen but know they are facing genocide after many years at the Hague. IF YOU DONT STOP KNOW THEN GET READY FOR WAR. He who can not see his ear without a mirror is predicting the aftermath of a war. I pity you, a lot of gangs are praying to demons let this war start so they can make money from sells of weapons. Those that really love Nigeria should stop know no matter the provocation. As for me i have resumed training am getting prepared for the unknown, unseen and unheard of. In the PORTHACOURT BACK IN THE DAYS if you want to join they will alway tell you this slogan CONFRATERNITY IS THE NAME, SURVIVAL IS THE GAME... CAN YOU SURVIVE . THE BIG QEUSTION IS HOW MANY WILL LIVE TO POST A MESSAGE AFTER THE WAR HAS ENDED.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by Mrjo(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
It has already killed it.

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hehehe

Incase you don't know , this tribalism exists only on Nairaland

Ibo boys still drink with Hausa boys and Yoruba boys still chop Ibo girls indomie

Do not be disillusioned
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by bajirao(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
DaBullIT:
Hehehe

Ibo boys still drink with Hausa boys and Yoruba boys still chop Ibo girls indomie

Do not be disillusioned
grin grin grin grin grin grin is that indomie normal indomie or the spreadable indomie
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 11:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
bajirao:

grin grin grin grin grin grin is that indomie normal indomie or the spreadable indomie

Every Igbo indomie is spreadful
Wait no I mean spreadious

Its natural instant to spread, home, Italy, Tanzania literally everywhere they just spread the spreadable
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by kolaaderin: 12:53am On Apr 03, 2016
DaBullIT:
Hehehe

Do not be disillusioned

You are right, all my OLOSHO s are igbo... right here on nairaland I be tribal warrior but in reality I creave badly for the sexy yellow bitches from olaigbo, they are soo soo good in bed. grin grin grin

cool cool this may be one of the main reason I do not want them to break away from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by chriskosherbal(m): 2:01am On Apr 03, 2016
We can make it as a country.
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by juman(m): 4:31am On Apr 03, 2016
I dont like one nigeria.
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by chukwuaustin(m): 7:35am On Apr 03, 2016
Lets sit down as youths and renegotiate Nigeria
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
Bad Niggur
kolaaderin:

You are right, all my OLOSHO s are igbo... right here on nairaland I be tribal warrior but in reality I creave badly for the sexy yellow bitches from olaigbo, they are soo soo good in bed. grin grin grin

cool cool this may be one of the main reason I do not want them to break away from Nigeria.
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by Yujin(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
DaBullIT:
Hehehe

Do not be disillusioned
Hypocrites talking from both sides of the mouth. Only a foolish man sees the dark heavy clouds in the middle of the day and still denies the imminence of rainfall. Not with the killing of innocent farmers and villagers by well known armed herdsmen. Not with the military oppressing protesters and even killing without provocation. Not with the arrest, torture and detention of youths who came out to defend their communities against murderous invaders while the demons are left moving about with assault rifles unchallenged. I hate hypocrites. This Nigeria is doomed to fail since her people don't want to tell themselves the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by kingwiz(m): 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
this nigeria can neva be one,,
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
when we begin to "demand for tax benefit that is being deducted through various means" no govt would refer you to the previous because tax deductions are done monthly and in some cases daily. but here they dodge such as tell you pdp/apc or ibo/hausa/Yoruba and we begin to fight each other.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by ckmayoca: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
kolaaderin:

Let me give u one of my yoruba chics, she can Mouth Action die and craves for back entry, u will like her.

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by kolaaderin: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
ckmayoca:

Let me give u one of my yoruba chics, she can Mouth Action die and craves for back entry, u will like her.

Connect please, more OLOSHO to strive no be crime jare
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by ckmayoca: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
kolaaderin:

Connect please, more OLOSHO to strive no be crime jare

Lol. Repent now.
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by scorpio2013: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
In your dream.
kolaaderin:

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by saintfizzo(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmmm..... aa clarion call turned to olosho call thread.....#SipsLipton

Next pls
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by fulanimafia: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
kolaaderin:

There is not a single lie in this post cool
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by BushidoBlue(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

The mods are blind to this thread and this chief tribalistic person called Fulanimafia..

Shut down this thread now.. rule 2 is violated.
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by BushidoBlue(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
fulanimafia:

The mods are blind to this thread and this chief tribalistic person called Fulanimafia..

Shut down this thread now.. rule 2 has been violated.
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by omogin(f): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2016
The non payment of workers salaries by this Fulani regime is beginning to make me think there's a plan Nigeria doesn't know of yet
Re: Tribalism Will Kill Nigeria by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2016
kolaaderin:

days ago a lady granted an interview sayings she aborted 320 pregnancis and the lady is Yoruba. Do we say your people are oloshos?

(1) (Reply)

May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose / Enugu Attacks: Northern Senators Warn Govs, Other Leaders / NLC Strike: Situation Report In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.