Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose (1361 Views)

Fatimat Raji-Rasaki Ignores Fayose, Supports Sheriff / President Buhari Ignores Obasanjo After Praising Jonathan! / Buhari Ignores Britain’s Advice, Moves Truckloads Of Soldiers To The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by engrlarex(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
honestly I have been watching President Buhari, the way hour ignores fayose eh, it makes me remember that you can't be pursuing a mad person unclad, coz people won't be able to differentiate who truly is the mad person.

2 Likes

Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by checkolatunji: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
engrlarex:
honestly I have been watching President Buhari, the way hour ignores fayose eh, it makes me remember that you can't be pursuing a mad person unclad, coz people won't be able to differentiate who truly is the mad person.

FTC grin grin grin

Ameen, Amen
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by thesicilian: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
Seriously, nothing has impressed me more about the Buhari administration, than the way he has completely ignored the deranged ramblings of the Ekiti role model.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
engrlarex:
No. He is not doing that. He's using a higher strategy. Buhari doesn't have such temperament.
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fayose is like the proverbial Dog barking at the moon..

2 Likes

Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by PRYCE(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
engrlarex:
... And May the Devil NEVER ignore you the Way GEJ has been ignoring your sorry arses! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by whytetyre: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
The issue is more than that, Nigerians are daily being ignored everyday by the people they elected into office.
If President Buhari continues this way, it will definitely become his undoing.
If the gentleman's remarks are false he should deny it.
If they are true, he definitely should save himself by ignoring Governor Fayose.
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
engrlarex:

What other choice has Buhari? Fayose has immunity and cannot be touched.
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by engrlarex(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
PRYCE:
... And May the Devil NEVER ignore you the Way GEJ has been ignoring your sorry arses! grin

GEJ still replied Nigerians recently that he is not done with us..so oga parkwell make lastma see road.
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
[s]
engrlarex:
[/s]

He ignored him buy sending his DSS (Daura Shoe Shinners) dogs after everything around him that was not covered by immunity.. .

FYI, Fayose is completely untouchable as far as NIGERIA Constitution is concerned, so nothing anyone could do to him, be it president or anyone at all..

Fayose is Buhari's worst nightmare..
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by ellovee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
The right prayer should be - may God not ignore us the way Buhari ignored Nigerians.
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by engrlarex(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
He was also untouchable when Obasanjo dealt with him as a governor, Mr. Man if not that Buhari is trying to be careful because of his tag as a former millitary administrator if not fayose would be in soup by now..
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

He ignored him buy sending his DSS (Daura Shoe Shinners) dogs after everything around him that was not covered by immunity.. .

FYI, Fayose is completely untouchable as far as NIGERIA Constitution is concerned, so nothing anyone could do to him, be it president or anyone at all..

Fayose is Buhari's worst nightmare..

Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
engrlarex:
He was also untouchable when Obasanjo dealt with him as a governor, Mr. Man if not that Buhari is trying to be careful because of his tag as a former millitary administrator if not fayose would be in soup by now..

Obasanjo applied a strategy that worked on him, but Buhari is a dullard and can't even plan anything very well.. .

You can't just wake up and touch Fayose. The guy enjoys immunity, so you need serious planning to harm or hurt him or his administration. .

On the topic, it's a lie that Bubu ignored him, Bubu is a tyrant and has been trying to get to Fayose in the best ways he could... So far he has been a failure.. .maybe he should consult OBJ for so strategic advise on how to dismantle this boil called Fayose on his axs..
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by engrlarex(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
i just hope this your hatred for Buhari wont cause you High Blood Pressure till 2023..

CHIJIOKE1314:

Obasanjo applied a strategy that worked on him, but Buhari is a dullard and can't even plan anything very well.. .

You can't just wake up and touch Fayose. The guy enjoys immunity, so you need serious planning to harm or hurt him or his administration. .

On the topic, it's a lie that Bubu ignored him, Bubu is a tyrant and has been trying to get to Fayose in the best ways he could... So far he has been a failure.. .maybe he should consult OBJ for so strategic advise on how to dismantle this boil called Fayose on his axs..
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
engrlarex:
i just hope this your hatred for Buhari wont cause you High Blood Pressure till 2023..

May God bless you with all this good work Bubu is doing till 2023..

May you continue to enjoy fuel as is till 2023.

Power outages, well since you love it, then Recieve it in god's name till 2023..

This thing happening to many families right now, they call it job loss.. Well, God bless and answer your prayer in that subject..So it may be abundant as you requested.

There is this blessing being shared by the FULANI herdsmen.. Almighty God your child said he wants it.. Pls remember him with full glory..

Who am I to deny you the blessing you wished urself especially that of which the murderous Police, DSS Daura Shoe Shinners shares.. Chaii, Biko receive abundantly. .

May your prayers be answer IJN.. Amen..
Re: May God Never Ignore Us The Way Buhari Ignores Fayose by Frankiss44(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari rarely ignores people.. But as it stands now, he has no choice.. Fayose has immunity.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are State Governors Shying Away From Fighting Corruption? / Three Gbosas For All Wailers !!! / Police Saved PDP On Convention---bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.