Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Which University Has The Highest Number Of Professors??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Has The Highest Number Of Professors??? (660 Views)

Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Which University Has The Highest Number Of Professors??? by Brunicekid(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
I saw this on a particular site and this topic interested me so much because of the"wide biased"response of many"higher institution"students........Akokites said UNilag Lecturers,Lasuites said LAsu lecturers,Unilorites said UNilorin lecturers and so forth like that......................But I wanna hear the"candid"response of people on"the university you think has the highest number of professors giving EVIdences for your choice school".................Lalasticlala,pls help do the needful........I want to hear as many replies as possible on this COGient issue!!!
Re: Which University Has The Highest Number Of Professors??? by lalasticlala(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2016

(1)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Students & A Plea To Support Comr Yaamabana Legbosi / Facts You Will Never Believe Are True / Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.