Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! (659 Views)

Somebody Should Help Me A With Research Topic On Economic And Public Policy / Final Year Research Topics | Undergraduate Project Topics In Nigeria / Are You Having Problem With Research Let Us Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by cliquevibes(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2016
Hey fellow nairalanders, I need Ideas concerning Research topics that I could write on, tried surfing the web but yet still haven't seen one....By research Topics, I mean Topics with (dependent and Independent variables).. An example is The role of advertising(Independent) On Sales(Dependent)..... Jst Need A few more lyk this... Any Meaningful comment would be highly appreciated..
Re: Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by Afrinotes: 3:01pm On May 26, 2016
Sorry, this post has been removed.
Re: Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by Danielomisco(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2016
Wats ur discipline
Re: Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by cliquevibes(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2016
Afrinotes:
What course do you need topics on?
Accountancy... Any topic relating to management science will do
Re: Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by Danielomisco(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2016
Training and workers performance diamond bank ,lagos Nigeria (2005-2014)
Re: Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by efficiencie(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2016
Get your data analysis done FREE OF CHARGE with Eviews 7 or SPSS. See my signature below for my contact!
Re: Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by Danielomisco(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2016
efficiencie:
Get your data analysis done FREE OF CHARGE with Eviews 7 or SPSS. See my signature below for my contact!
yesso how wud it be possible for u to work with someone in Jos
Re: Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by efficiencie(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2016
Danielomisco:
yesso how wud it be possible for u to work with someone in Jos

Simple! Send yur work and data thus far to my mail box, i will vet it, make recommendations, conduct the analysis and send it to you...FREE OF CHARGE! However INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS and the DESIGN OF MATHEMATICAL MODEL/THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK will cost you an affordable fee...our contract would be based on abridged-service-before-pay to allay the fears of online fraud.

Nevertheless i must re-state that: VETTING, SUGGESTING RECOMMENDATIONS AND DATA ANALYSIS are all done FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Pls I Need Help With Research Topics!! by ChukaLupin(m): 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
cliquevibes:
Hey fellow nairalanders, I need Ideas concerning Research topics that I could write on, tried surfing the web but yet still haven't seen one....By research Topics, I mean Topics with (dependent and Independent variables).. An example is The role of advertising(Independent) On Sales(Dependent)..... Jst Need A few more lyk this... Any Meaningful comment would be highly appreciated..

See your life?
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Funai the best place to study / How Mtn Scammed Me / NL Chemists And Chemistry Gurus. Help! Question About Moles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.