Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) (41333 Views)

Zuriel Oduwole Meets Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, Croatia's First Female President / Zuriel Oduwole With US Top Executives - Photos / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2016
mynd1:
U can say that again lol. They really need jeezuz. cheesy
spell It Jesus or stop typing trash
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by horsepower24: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Ajewealth123:
so Bayo is ur friend and you want us to know isn't it? Clap for ur self
Now you know and you have damaged ignorance. Clap your stupidity bye bye
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by otiigba1(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Yea only because Adults do not have time or takes him serious enough to interview the dullard, so they pass him to a juvenile.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by neocortex: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

Young man, why are u always bitter, 24/7 days of your entire day? shocked

He is being paid per bitter post, so no surprise
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2016
odikimi:
He looks like a Sickle cell patient, oh my God.
and what's that?

A sickle cell patient is not a death sentence.. .. Please.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Ijaya123: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2016
raker300:
He had to use a child this time because he feels he can measure up to her intellectually. Another aljazeera incident might happen is he misbehave..well calculated sha.

Oga, stop playing around in the USA and come and suffer with us here, you put us in this mess now you ran off to go charge your phone and collect Ac in the USA

Are you sure telling us that you & your family are suffering?
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by truthspeaks: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2016
See hw u jst degraded hombase products. Yet same homebase will go overseas n beat their academic records. Let's be careful abt wat we typ cos if we dnt believe in our home-grown materials, no foreigner will as thr r many brilliant students right here. Tmoro, na u go say make we patronize 9ja-made goods
erusen:
woow impressive, bring a 13 year old homebase to this?

if she nor go murder english
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2016
erusen:
woow impressive, bring a 13 year old homebase to this?

Like you?
Which state are you domiciled?

if she nor go murder english
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by jcross19: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2016
obiremy:
President Buhari today met with distinguished Nigerians in the United States amongst whom is 13 years old Zuriel Oduwole who has interviewed 18 presidents and youngest in the world to have been on the cover of Forbes Magazine. In this picture is her proud father filming her as she interviewed President Buhari.

Kudos to her

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/record-setting-13-year-old-nigerian.html
can you see the room? This is arranged interview. This is what the suffer -head sai baba chanters want.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
In the Ogogoro era, it took one little girl to come all the way from Pakistan and scold the drunk, jolting him into taking his first decisive action over Chibok Girls.

Senseless comparisons as usual.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by MonPro: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2016
If that girl had been in Nigeria, she would have been abducted by Buhari's brothers Yunusa and Sanusi for marriage.

I learnt she asked him about his pedophilic escapades!
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by dragunov: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2016
5starmilitant:

You are one of the reasons, people will continue to hate bubu the more. You're too frustrated.

Lemme also remind you that in that ogogoro era, power never dropped to 0mw.
5starmillitant! What the mess that supposed to mean. Like being a militant /criminal is supposed to be cool. Who told you that Nigerians enjoyed stable power supply during The Cretin's era.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by totorimi: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Chai, in a country of 170million people, gifted men and women, highly educated men and women. Successful business moguls, academicians, professors, emeritus, highly respected clergymen and women. Highly educated military men and women.

This is the best we found in the land, chei!
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Youngzedd(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:
Nice 1...Small gal dey interview PMB for US. The old men for nairaland dey here dey shout "Buhari is a dullard"...They need Jesus
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by podosci(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
It actually dropped to 0mw three times during the last 7years...not defending or supporting anybody, just pointing out something
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by micky2004: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2016
Name 13 year old girl tall like did?
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by IVORY2009(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2016
neocortex:

He is being paid per bitter post, so no surprise

I trust the fire-force frm the opposition, especially @ a very terrible time like dis.... wink
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Sman37(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:
Nice 1...Small gal dey interview PMB for US. The old men for nairaland dey here dey shout "Buhari is a dullard"...They need Jesus
Hahahahah nice one bro
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by refreshrate: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
In the Ogogoro era, it took one little girl to come all the way from Pakistan and scold the drunk, jolting him into taking his first decisive action over Chibok Girls.

And thank heavens they found all the chibok girls. Buhari. Really did great in finding them all.

Sai baba
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by hokafor(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2016
I hope enough security is there oo, u can't give a bone to a hungry dog .
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by kayyusuf: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
You wish. Look in the mirror son. cheesy

@bold: He obviously doesn't have the faintest idea what "24/7" means. grin
some of his fellow morons liked his comment sad

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by caleb404: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2016
IVORY2009:

Young man, why are u always bitter, 24/7 days of your entire day? shocked

Maybe the Agatu incident affected him. We all have a way to deal with grief, u know.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2016
horsepower24:

Now I know and i have damaged my fathers ignorance. I Clap my generation stupidity bye bye
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by heedrhez(m): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Fedayeen:
[b][/b] The dullard said its with PHCN
i don't know what you gain from been stupid
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by poiZon: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Femich18:

that means u r 12 or 10 yrold abi?
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by billyoung: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
lastmanstandn:
Mr President, I love your good job so far but WHAT ARE THOSE
Lmfao but seriously WHAT ARE THOSE??!!
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lmaooooooo!

omenka:
Walahi, this your yarn make shame catch me small make I nor lie. cheesy
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by Roadmap27(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
obiremy:
President Buhari today met with distinguished Nigerians in the United States amongst whom is 13 years old Zuriel Oduwole who has interviewed 18 presidents and youngest in the world to have been on the cover of Forbes Magazine. In this picture is her proud father filming her as she interviewed President Buhari.

Kudos to her

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/record-setting-13-year-old-nigerian.html

I remember she also interview GEJ then.
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by kokoA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Her parents should teach her how to sit like a lady. See as she open legs any how. grin Smart kid!
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by saintmark88(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
5starmilitant:

You are one of the reasons, people will continue to hate bubu the more. You're too frustrated.

Lemme also remind you that in that ogogoro era, power never dropped to 0mw.

Meaning in the ogogoro era, there was constant light, no power shortages?
Re: 13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) by sonnie10: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
But Nnamdi Kanu said he is a pedophile. In a sane clime, such individual is suppose to walk around with an ankle monitor and not go anywhere close to a 13 years girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof. Olufumilayo Adesanya-Davies Declares Presidential Ambition For 2019 (PIC) / Buhari Dies In London!!! - METRO-UK / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.