Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC (14986 Views)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by vedaxcool(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Firefire:

Happy Sunday. tongue

Make you go church ohh God no go hear it is Buhari ooh
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by iamrealdeji(m): 7:54am On Apr 03, 2016
ki02020:
I honestly don't know what effect the event has on nigeria
beautiful shoes,are they made in Nigeria? Plus how much is that black one?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by zeezyoung(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Nomad, Dullardiho, Ajala, Bench Warmer... Nepa Bill Holder.... Attending a Summit that he can't even understand what've been discussed
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by iamrealdeji(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Barca001:
He is just there to take pictures as usual
handsome baba,you no get another shoe? You don dey wear this one too much na. Or get plenty of am?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
how many times would this crap hit front page? almost asif u beggin us to care....are you begging us to care?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by redcliff: 7:58am On Apr 03, 2016
ki02020:

Actually that quote should be directed to the picture you posted with your comment...
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Brigadier7(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Issues! Big issues
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Xtanixlax(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2016
Whats he doing there? whats our concern wit nuclear power and all doz stuff?
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by BLINGZ88: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Does Nigeria have a nuclear weapon? NO. Do we have an ordinary nuclear power plant? NO. Ok maybe we have a plan to build it in the future? NOOO. Then what the hell is ur president doing in a nuclear summit? He loves to travel.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Rooneyboy(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Looks confused grin grin grin
Johnny walker , funny man .
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by rasheedmalik113: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2016
why Nigeria president is always folds his harms @his back like servant, ····
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by abdoolorunwa(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2016
ki02020:
THEN JUST KEEP WATCHING, ITS A THRILLER.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Ahmeduana(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Barca001:
Pictures of Baba Ajala in Washington DC

Enjoy
ALWAYS LOOKIN CLUELESS, STANDING LIKE A PUPPET WITH IS MASTER
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2016
A question please what is Kelly doing where presidents are meeting, Is he a president? The picture is questionable.

Finally, Nigeria plans to operate a nuclear power stations, thus the need to get in tune with the international process, standard, policies, safety requirements etc. And also to learn from them.

An example of a country that didn't follow due process in its nuclear energy is Iran. I am sure you heard the sanctions impose on them.
Our president is being proactive.

Wuuworld:
I NOTICED something yesterday about NAIRALAND MODS,they now delete comments against BUHARI even when the anti social media bill is not yet ready...

It is crystal clear that Buhari went there for pictures and refreshment Jamboree...
He was kicked out when the real meeting starts along with his other incompetent presidents...
Here is a picture of those that actually attend the summit.
Nigeria flag wasn't even there let alone of Buhari..
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2016
Can Buhari say anything about the summit? He just went for going sake undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by totorimi: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2016
adepiero:
Ignorant people will ask why he is there. FYI he is trying to redeem our lost image! Without these meetings you think any investor will come into this country and invest? undecided

See your life now, so you think an investor will come to Nigeria without constant electricity power, when boko is still reigning, when kidnapping is rampant, where no good drinking water where pollution reigns in the air etc.

My friend whatever you support today due to your selfish desires will ultimately haunt you.

An experienced ambassador or minister would have ably done this so a patriotic leader will stay home and tackle the myriads of challenges bedevilling the country.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Djmamman(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2016
MARKone:
The tourist president. Would have like to hear his contribution at the Nuclear summit, wetin concern vulture with baber

Him, wailer
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Lighthouseman: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2016
The truth still remains that buhari has no business attending an economic summit let alone NUCLEAR!!
The world today won't allow Nigeria have a nuclear plant because of the numerous terror and militants cells in the country.
To be candid, to maintain Hydro power e no fit na nuclear?
Buhari is wicked! He wants to wipe out Nigeria And her neighbors and claim it was a nuclear leak.

Remember the were folks woke up for normal chores only for a whole city to be wiped out cos of a nuclear leak. Chernobyl disaster in 1986
Buhari come back home and face agriculture
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Djmamman(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2016
Integrityfarms:
...A summit that he can't even understand what's been discussed!

#inthewordsoffayose

You could have represent him, jack of all trade master of known. unclear of mungo park
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Cannonleo(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2016
asumo12:
Baba Ajala

What's wrong with this picture cry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3560439_buhari8_jpege975b858931b6997f2853c67b316ec5b
if not say I look well now i thought he sat at the table reserved for chile

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by experimentist: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Wailers come and wail like Bob Marley and the Wailers grin
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
People with msc in physics and engineering are discussing nuclear energy and one ediot with nepa bill as certificate went to disgrace us there.
President Buhari. grin
HA! Oga ade! wetin happen? this is too much! if nah ur papa happen to b d president n'ko? pls i beg, heh don do. Remember u ar on social media site. Kip ur profile low, stop cursing PMB. Let's all join hands 2gether to support him and pray 4 him. Later we will all knw and understand that he is really trying for masses. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by ADwagir: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
People with msc in physics and engineering are discussing nuclear energy and one ediot with nepa bill as certificate went to disgrace us there.
President Buhari. grin
mumu go and die ,buhari is one citizens of Nigeria 2023
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by DrTeeee(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2016
Rooneyboy:
Looks confused grin grin grin

Johnny walker , funny man .
Hello sir, pls I would love to make an enquiry about cocacola from u. I will call you soon . Thanks
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by scarr: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Nice
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Rooneyboy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
DrTeeee:

Hello sir, pls I would love to make an enquiry about cocacola from u. I will call you soon . Thanks

ok sir .
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by adepiero: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
totorimi:

See your life now, so you think an investor will come to Nigeria without constant electricity power, when boko is still reigning, when kidnapping is rampant, where no good drinking water where pollution reigns in the air etc.

My friend whatever you support today due to your selfish desires will ultimately haunt you.

An experienced ambassador or minister would have ably done this so a patriotic leader will stay home and tackle the myriads of challenges bedevilling the country.
If you need to get something done then you have to do it yourself. If sending emiseries to these summit and country visit would solve the problem, wont he have done so? Or what is the need of appointing Ministers if he still needs to oversee their department!

Is it the whole of nigeria that is under threat? I work for an ecommerce company and we've had series of investors this year including MTN so dont say what you dont know. You have no idea about investment so I won't delve any further. Read more books, it will help you.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Praktikals(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
MyGeneration:
President Buhari. grin
Sorry in advance, but, is that the way you address your father
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by judondasylva(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Buhari and his party APC are bunch of clueless fools who don't know nothing about leadership or governance, all the do is promise upon promise even when they don't know how to go about actualizing their bugous promises. they should shut up and work or step aside for those that are ready for governance. but its sad that no matter how incompetent that this administration is the blinded foolish zombies will not see it or may be the see and feel it but too silly to admit their mistake and miscalculation.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
onyi4edu:
So what is the positive relationship between these pictures and the present situation in the economy?
This man keeps proving his critics rights grin

The mistake many people make is that they do not understand how international politics work. What is important is not the title of the summit but the various meetings that take place on the sidelines of the main event. Please see pic 2 where there is a specialized off the record meeting between the Nigerian and US delegations. The only way you can find out what is happening at such meetings is to analyze the various attendees and their functions. These are meetings that focus on blocking stolen funds, arms and covert assistance.

I understand that it is quite fashionable to mock the President for his overseas trips. I can assure you that most people don't understand how international relationships work. Look at the numbers of people from both sides meeting in that picture 2 and you can easily discern that this is a meeting both parties have prepared heavily for and where major decisions are being taken.

The crowd is not usually correct in these type of matters.
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by IDERAWOLE(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
ki02020:

It's good to go to school. If you have you won't be lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JUST IN: APC Announces New Official Website, Social Media Accounts / Buhari Receives Julius Maada Bio, President Of Sierra Leone (Photos) / Mu’azu Meets Osinbajo, Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.