Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC (14984 Views)

Photos Of Aisha Buhari In Washington DC - Video / Obama Praises Buhari At Nuclear Summit In Washington / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by ofwest: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Well done Mr. President, don't mind them when the so called Mr Dr Gej was in power how many times was he ever invited to sit with who is who in the world politics to have a say in reshaping the world for the betterment of the people of the world?. leave them to continue to do what they know how to do best, crying and crying wailing and wailing till their kingdom comes.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by OreMI22: 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
Sometimes i try to understand Buhari's mindset.

So when he is there and non-proliferation is being discussed and how to make nuclear technology safer, he will be nodding his head.

So what is really inside his head to comprehend what nuclear technology is? What half life means and why uranium in nuclear fuel need to be enriched and later the discarded nuclear rods are stored for more than 700 years in safe containers.

How does our tourist President understand what he is being told without a high school education? grin grin grin
Go figure.... grin grin grin ;DTough life.....
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by shar10ckq: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
nigerians are very funny! some people go to school not to learn but to get meal ticket... hahaha
if not what is wrong with mr president attending that summit, what is the essence of having connection....
Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Be careful with nuclear energy.
You have not been able to manage hydro-electricity, you want to jump to nuclear shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Buhari At The Nuclear Summit In Washington DC by totorimi: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
adepiero:
If you need to get something done then you have to do it yourself. If sending emiseries to these summit and country visit would solve the problem, wont he have done so? Or what is the need of appointing Ministers if he still needs to oversee their department!

Is it the whole of nigeria that is under threat? I work for an ecommerce company and we've had series of investors this year including MTN so dont say what you dont know. You have no idea about investment so I won't delve any further. Read more books, it will help you.

Do you know how many companies have left Nigeria because high operational cost
I run 24/7 generator because the power is not available even when it suddenly comes it doesn't last up to half an hour it is taken off again.

People like you will rather keep quiet while you die in silence, BTW hope you are enjoying the long fuel queues that takes a whole day yet you say investors are coming, that's a big fat lie.

If you run an ecommerce company the only investors cum contractors are those who have come to take away from Nigeria and not to invest here.

I am not afraid to stand the truth upright, this APC government is very insensitive. They are heartless which government will see her people suffer like this and yet have the effrontery to be going for a needless trip abroad when a subordinate could easily be delegated.

Now tell me what your president said when he was there, tell me the value that needless trip and others have brought to Nigeria. You guys are just impossible
Run of course you don't know what you guys are in for in the coming years ahead.

At least Tinubu have started to openly condemn the vagueness of some the ministers, he will not because he is a party member say what is bad is good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Sends Nta Ekpo On Compulsory Leave / I Didn’t Say God Is Punishing Nigerians With Meningitis – Yari / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.