Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim (35158 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Not my business
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Boss13: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2016
What I don't like about this story is the self pity the interviewee is trying to invoke. There is widespread information about young ladies being carted away for prostitution. Would she claim she was ignorant?
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by AlanSugar(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2016
A lot of people on this forum are in the habit of commenting without reading and the mods are helping them out with some phoney headlines! Seun, pls redesign this site to place a score card for these set of people so we know them when the need arises! Api nu month folks!

7 Likes

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Obike10: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2016
What a wicked world...
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Mintayo(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Please when will this alhaja and alhaji be arrested. It's like they have some powerful backup somewhere.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by exemen: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Pure lie......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by butanep(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2016
GOD have mercy...

60% of Nlander didn't read the full thread before commenting.

4 Likes

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Ossai325(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2016
If you've aborted 320 pregnancies, then how many children are you destined to give birth to or have you ever come across any situation like that ? How can one larth to 320 children that means the lady is jobless........ Madam conffesor if na the fame you want please come and have it...
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2016
This is chilling.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by dikeigbo2(m): 9:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Wickedness of the highest order,....I wonder how happy he or she will be,who kills to make money.....may they enjoy sadness and sickness of the highest proportions all their lives.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by 9jatatafo(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2016
matrix199:
That's a BIG LIE!

She likely misconstrued taking emergency contraceptive pills, or abortifacients, 320times after sex as aborting 320 pregnancies.

Read the story very well. She helped in doing the 320 abortions for the various girls working for the alhaja and not herself aborting her own pregnancies for 320 times. According to the write up her duty was to carry out abortions for the various girls working for Alhaja. Your screen name is matrix199 you are supposed to be very smart and intelligent unless you don't know what matrix is

7 Likes

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by politricks: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2016
Ossai325:
If you've aborted 320 pregnancies, then how many children are you destined to give birth to or have you ever come across any situation like that ? How can one larth to 320 children that means the lady is jobless........ Madam conffesor if na the fame you want please come and have it...
Read una no go read.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by ridwintin89(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2016
so terrible,someone daughter,future wife into sex slave.when are we going to get it right(NIGERIA)
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2016
I disbelief! 200 and?.... And ur still alive nd normal??
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Glossyclick(m): 9:56am On Apr 03, 2016
What more can I say.

A world where things are bound to happen everyday.

"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity, no matter how impressive their other talents."

#God_save_us
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Kreamie(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2016
LIEnus
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by gameboy727(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
Ossai325:
Please read the story first before commenting. It makes one look foolish when one seems to be going off point/misconstrue the story.

3 Likes

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by ceejay80s(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
onyi4edu:
Some humans are beast clothed with flesh.
Not some humans.... Some women
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by chigoizie7(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2016
pyxxon:
it aint possoble

Nawa o
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by iamauxin(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2016
Ossai325:
see mumu
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by gameboy727(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
I disbelief! 200 and?.... And ur still alive nd normal??
She performed abortions on others not herself.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by kenturkish(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Some people on Nairaland are really thick in the skull, commenting without reading. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Toosure70: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2016
Result of PDP sixteen yrs rule.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
For keeping such a precise record, you will make a good statistician grin grin grin grin
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by gameboy727(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
chigoizie7:

I tot I am the only one that reasoned this properly.

She is 26 now, she got to know alhaja and co @ 23, why means, she worked with them for 3yrs. 3 yrs is 36 months, as a lady, u are entitled to one egg per month( I don't know if this is scientifically correct), but if it is true, then, she is entitled to 12 eggs per annum, which is 12 pregnancies per annum, then for the 3yrs, it will be 36pregnancies,
But let's also assume she started aborting at 20, that is 6yrs difference, she would ve been entitled to 72pregnancies.

So, unless, she releases 10eggs per month, resulting to getting pregnant 10times in a month, den, let me know.

As a biology student den in secondary school, a girl is entitled to around 400 eggs for her entire life. Assume she started seeing her messes @ 13, that means, 23-13 =10, 10yrs times 12 eggs per year, in some cases, 13 eggs, depending on the cycle, maybe a 28 day cycle. We should have 120 messes or 120 eggs gone.

Now add the 120 to 320, that is around 440 eggs gone, in that case, she has no eggs left in her tube.

Is she trying to tell us that she does not see her menstrual flows up till now?

These people should always verify things b4 they tell us.

If my assertions are wrong, please I need a medical doctor to tell me what really happened.
The abortions were done on others not her. You guys should have simply read the story.

2 Likes

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Xtanixlax(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
So why telling us miss Abigail. u made extra 1.5million personal after payn 2.4million to ur madam. u shud hv left afterwards buh u decided to make ur own cash and u r here telln us some sh*t

1 Like

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2016
chigoizie7:

I tot I am the only one that reasoned this properly.

She is 26 now, she got to know alhaja and co @ 23, why means, she worked with them for 3yrs. 3 yrs is 36 months, as a lady, u are entitled to one egg per month( I don't know if this is scientifically correct), but if it is true, then, she is entitled to 12 eggs per annum, which is 12 pregnancies per annum, then for the 3yrs, it will be 36pregnancies,
But let's also assume she started aborting at 20, that is 6yrs difference, she would ve been entitled to 72pregnancies.

So, unless, she releases 10eggs per month, resulting to getting pregnant 10times in a month, den, let me know.

As a biology student den in secondary school, a girl is entitled to around 400 eggs for her entire life. Assume she started seeing her messes @ 13, that means, 23-13 =10, 10yrs times 12 eggs per year, in some cases, 13 eggs, depending on the cycle, maybe a 28 day cycle. We should have 120 messes or 120 eggs gone.

Now add the 120 to 320, that is around 440 eggs gone, in that case, she has no eggs left in her tube.

Is she trying to tell us that she does not see her menstrual flows up till now?

These people should always verify things b4 they tell us.

If my assertions are wrong, please I need a medical doctor to tell me what really happened.
Oga you would have saved yourself all this unnecessary analogy if you had simply read the story AND understood it. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by usa33: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2016
judgment day would not be funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / Judiciary Staff Beheaded In Kogi State (Disturbing Photo) / Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.