Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim (35177 Views)

'I Sleep With Seven Men Daily' – 18-Year-Old Human Trafficking Victim / We Were Forced To Have Sex With Men While On Our Periods - Trafficking Victim / I Slept With 400 Men In Five Months – 22-year Old Trafficking Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by PrinceGallant: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
thorpido:
When I saw the headline,I thought she had aborted her own pregnancies 320 times.

I for say impossicant.

I had the same feeling.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Tex42(m): 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
U don try! Anyways, u and God get date...
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by charlsecy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
First,
dikeigbo2:
I attributed my comment on the woman alhaja...

And then;

dikeigbo2:
...I generalized the he or she including you,me and everybody.

Please don't make your case worse. Earlier, you clearly stated you're referring to the alhaja. Now, it's a generalised "He" or "She." I have understood you. Don't complicate your position further.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Mbamifeanyi(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ossai325:
If you've aborted 320 pregnancies, then how many children are you destined to give birth to or have you ever come across any situation like that ? How can one larth to 320 children that means the lady is jobless........ Madam conffesor if na the fame you want please come and have it...

I bet u with 32million that u never read the story detail. That is y they said,if want to hide something from a black man just put it inside a book.

1 Like

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by huntax(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
Revolva:
320 lord ave merci after god fear woman

Wat a w.hore
You all that don't read before commenting, all in the name of making FP, continue.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by huntax(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ossai325:
If you've aborted 320 pregnancies, then how many children are you destined to give birth to or have you ever come across any situation like that ? How can one larth to 320 children that means the lady is jobless........ Madam conffesor if na the fame you want please come and have it...
Read the article first before commenting... Haba.

1 Like

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by dikeigbo2(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
charlsecy:
First,

And then;

Please don't make your case worse. Earlier, you clearly stated you're referring to the alhaja. Now, it's a generalised "He" or "She." I have understood you. Don't complicate your position further.

Yes sir,and let's move on
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by huntax(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
charlsecy:

I bet ₦1 million that you all didn't read the story, or if you did, you never understood what you read! Your submission will appear stupid if you comment without [proper] reading.

I advise you make it a mandate NOT to comment on forum UNTIL you have properly read and understood the relevant story.
They mostly comment quickly to make front page or be the first to comment. When articles are long, they comment so quickly... Some even type "OK" or even a letter like "q".. I don't know, has nairaland ever promised gifts to people who comment first?

1 Like

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
charlsecy:

I bet ₦1 million that you all didn't read the story, or if you did, you never understood what you read! Your submission will appear stupid if you comment without [proper] reading.

I advise you make it a mandate NOT to comment on forum UNTIL you have properly read and understood the relevant story.

ooohhh...so u that read it, what's the moral lesson?
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Niyinficient(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Revolva:

Wat a w.hore

By their ignorance and d inabiity to read a story before giving a comment....you shall know them

1 Like

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by cardoctor(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by charlsecy(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
Funshorrh:
ooohhh...so u that read it, what's the moral lesson?
What a poor way to admit your unmindfulness! Wisdom requires that on discovering you have erred, you should make adjustments. I don't see wisdom in your question. All I see is rudeness and inability to admit a "minor" shortcoming.

Well, it looks like if I type out the moral lesson therein, I am afraid you might not read it. Anyway, have a fruitful month.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
charlsecy:
What a poor way to admit your oversight! If I type it out, I am afraid you might not read it. Anyway, have a fruitful month.

i read it the first time i opened the thread, its not as if am oblivious of what the whole story says, but there are just some things thats so hard to believe. Ohh..nd am not generalising nw.. Maybe on my own path. Afterall its a free world. Nd thanks for the complement bro
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abegi, she should sit down somewhere with her lie of "I didn't know what I went there for.". Nowadays even the most unexposed local girls've heard stories of the going ons in Italy. There is no way one would mention Italy to a group of five Nigerians and prostitution wouldn't come to mind.

She was even lucky she went there as a nurse but I can bet my left leg she occassionally dabbled in prostitution either to know the feel, boost her earnings or for an ego and experience boost.

Next story abeg. I don tire for lies.
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Vaabra01(f): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Ossai325:
.......try nd read b4 commenting Mr man
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Ehinmola(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Olorun Joo o sanu awa eda adamo. Our sin is too much o
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by chubbyswit(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
Revolva:
Wat a w.hore
did you read the post at all?
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Missmossy(f): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai!! Sounds scary.

2 Likes

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by TrollinStone: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
"They built instrument which I used to perform the abortion on the girls. If a pregnancy was about a month, and the girl in question notified Alhaja Latifat about the development, the Alhaja Alhaja will not allow me to abort the baby till the pregnancy was about four or five months old."

YOU SAY!!!!!!
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by charlsecy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pain:
Why do Nigerians love telling lies?
At 26 years old you have only spent 312 months on earth i.e (26 X 12)
Assuming she reached puberty @ 12, it means she has had only 14 years of reproductive life = 168 months
It looks like you didn't read the story. Spotted!
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by cornerbaze: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2016
thorpido:
When I saw the headline,I thought she had aborted her own pregnancies 320 times.

I for say impossicant.
I thought as much ooo..
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by cornerbaze: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
charlsecy:
It looks like you didn't read the story. Spotted!
don't mind that headlines reader muntulaaa

1 Like

Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Gebbson007(m): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2016
this 1 don turn mother f al nations oooo abeg watn she 1 born again
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Mutez90(m): 1:01am On Apr 04, 2016
oh!!! Dis is too bad, hw could a person aborted 320 pregnacies because of money?? Do they not think about the day they will meet thr creator? Well i pray may almighty forgive u as u hv repent.....bur sister u hv killed alots of innocent children oooooooo
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by bukqar(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2016
the time u go need am na den u go know say u don commit atrocities u even dey open ur dirty mouth dey tell d world that dis what u have done. wen ur mates dey do better things u na abortion be ur pride.may God have mercy on u
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by Revolva(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
izzy4shizzy:

I can bet 320 million naira that you didn't read the story

Hahahah I don f....k up
Re: I Aborted 320 Pregnancies – Abigail, Self-confessed Human Trafficking Victim by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Revolva:

Hahahah I don f....k up

Big Time bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Member Petitions Police Over Lagos Prophet Who Defrauded Her Of N5million / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Suspicion His Landlord Sleeping With His Wife / Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.