Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State (30095 Views)

”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by SmartMugu: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Afritop(m): 7:33am On Apr 03, 2016
MOST TERRIBLE VICES OCCUR WHEN MOST APPREHENDED CRIMINALS ARE GIVEN BAIL BY THE POLICE OR ACQUITED BY NIGERIAN JUDGES WHEN WITNESSES ARE NOT AVAILABLE NO MATTER THE EVIDENCE TENDERED AGAINST THEM
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2016
ogun state is the home of ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
we knw d people in 2×2 shops patronising the ritualist always..they are d real ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2016
God save us from this ritualists them
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Somcrizzy(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Inukwara anu! Uwa emebi go....For this kind world, my friend you better play bet9ja to win jackpot.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by SAMBARRY: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2016
Money money Money. Because of money

They sha want drive limousine, wear designer cloths,acquire the title chief and marry as many wives as they want

Anyway good they've taken the ritualists were they belong

Btw tribal bigots. Your food Don ready o
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by juman(m): 7:38am On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:
Lol, the shofisticated are no where to be seen, cowards they are cheesy cheesy

Funny. grin

Unfortunate, many other ritualist den are yet to be discovered.
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by sLentlover7778(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2016
The only Lord I know is Jesus Christ..

IndianBwoy:

Dont insult the Lord Ogun if you know whats good for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by APCcrimes: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2016
chai! Southh Waste again?
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by fxstory(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2016
this is bad
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by oboy3(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2016
When the country finally divides,ritual killing will be their main export
yoruba and human ritual are like bread and butter baskelebe

4 Likes

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by iamrealdeji(m): 8:21am On Apr 03, 2016
scoleman:
Lol, the shofisticated are no where to be seen, cowards they are cheesy cheesy
Are you from Iyana-Ilogbo village?
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by iamrealdeji(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2016
Police go soon release them. Nigerian Police is only friend to ritualists
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Ayanko(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2016
I blame PMB.
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by iamrealdeji(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2016
masonkz:
When will Africans realise that killing and cutting people into different parts can't make you rich??

YOU CANNNOT PRINT MONEY OUT OF A DEAD BODY. Can't people reason? The dead body prints in dollars/naira and gived it to what CBN governor to sign on??

I mean, mere looking at the people that are ALWAYS caught in this act should show you how wretched they are, despite the fact that it may not be the first time they're doing such rubbish.

if they're not making money from it,why are they doing it?
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by iamrealdeji(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2016
masonkz:
When will Africans realise that killing and cutting people into different parts can't make you rich??

YOU CANNNOT PRINT MONEY OUT OF A DEAD BODY. Can't people reason? The dead body prints in dollars/naira and gived it to what CBN governor to sign on??

I mean, mere looking at the people that are ALWAYS caught in this act should show you how wretched they are, despite the fact that it may not be the first time they're doing such rubbish.

if they're not making money from it,why are they doing it? My brother,people that did money rituals spend money like water and they die mysteriously. They get chased around by spirits

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by iamrealdeji(m): 8:36am On Apr 03, 2016
kennygee:
And to think many educated pple patronize them.
many graduates,masters and phd holders patronise them,it has nothing to do with how educated you are,money rituals is money rituals,some patronise them to buy human parts to use for charms for success in their profession
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Adedayo97(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2016
may God protect us oooo
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by emi14: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Name searching :- Na them them. Vain practice. I ask again, killing of Ikotun school child and drug paddling which one is human. Oba try and visit ogun after swimming. Inhumanity to man,
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by imagrg(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2016
My fellow Nigerians, why must one take another person's life because you want to enjoy the good things of life? You value enjoyment more than another person's life? You think that person must die to enable you live a better life? Surely, you have exchanged your soul for vanity. For what shall it profit a man should he gain the world and lost his soul to vanity?
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by dozai: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Na Name I come check. Issorait. Make I sip my otapiapia & akara

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2016
oismail:
Nairaland should just provide a ritual column
because it is becoming more popular than sport these days
LMFAO
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Awoofawo(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2016
You folks aren't tire yet!!! We thank God that atleast we don't shield crimals like some folks from the place toward.................!!!!

They were apprehended and dealt with......A gba komokomo in our region, whether you are Yoruba or Ajoji (Stranger Osu) do anyhow and see anyhow. If we catch you e ti e ba e! cool

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by ibrews: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2016
IndianBwoy:

Dont insult the Lord Ogun if you know whats good for you.

Ogun state is not named after the Ogun god. The pronunciation is even different.
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Nathanieloo7(m): 10:41am On Apr 03, 2016
Ogun state the home of ritualist and cultism
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by dragunov: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Karlovich:
Knew it was going to be a sophisticated ritualist den, it's in their veins
Like your long-pig eating ancestors didn't and are still not doing that kind of rituals. Different journals written by former colonial residents is rife with different cases and incidence. Mtcheeew!
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by Ritchiee: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2016
iamrealdeji:
if they're not making money from it,why are they doing it? My brother,people that did money rituals spend money like water and they die mysteriously. They get chased around by spirits

Choi!You made me remember Eze-Ego.Ritualists have exported their wares into the SW.
Most Igbo pastors are ritualists and most of their churches are ritual dens.
If investigation is done properly,we are bound to see a lot of Igbos involved in this rubbish because Igbos' names are synonymous with rituals.
You can ask Ernest Nwankwo , the
pastor who owned a
ritualists’ den in Lagos...
Most of their big men are in the SW and the importation and exportation of their lucrative biz is seriously ongoing.

High crime rates in the SW is
parallel to high rate of igbo
immigrations to the SW.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/06/meet-ernest-nwankwo-the-pastor-who-owned-a-ritualists-den-in-lagos-photos.html

igbo ritualists
http://naijagists.com/confession-of-a-ritualist-in-
ebonyi-state-i-killed-11-virgins-for-money-ritual/
http://anyaigbo.com/woman-confesses-to-
selling-19-kids-to- ritualists /
http://www..com/talk/topic ,116739.0.html
http://fashionclothes7..com/2013/07/
igbo -ritualist-on-prawlas-police.html
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/
africanworldforum/g2jU3knpFbQ
http://www.jakophite.com/209223& igbo -ritualist-
don-come-again-oooo-smh.html

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by mercyville: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2016
High crime rates in the SW is parallel to high rate of igbo's immigrations to the SW.

April 13, 2013 – Confession Of A Ritualist In Ebonyi State – I Killed 11 Virgins For Money Ritual The love of money is the root of all evil, so says the Bible. This aphorism aptly captures the experience of a 20-year-old man, Agu Nwanu, who said he delved into voodoo practices and money ritual in a bid to get rich by all means. Nwanu told the reporter that at the peak of his foray into voodooism, he, alongside a traditional priest, slaughtered 11 young virgins for money rituals at a village in Ebonyi State. According to him, right from his childhood, he had made up his mind to serve the devil in order to become rich. He took the decision, he noted, as a 15-year-old young lad in his village in Ebonyi State. Agu’s reason for insisting on serving the devil was that his father, who served God all his life was also poor all his life. Said he: “When I was growing up, I never wanted to be as poor as my father. I had wanted to become not just rich but very wealthy. I reasoned that I had to serve the devil in order to become very wealthy. Source – Daily Sun
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by obivictor(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=Karlovich post=44357934]Knew it was going to be a sophisticated ritualist den, it's in their veins[/quote
kikikikikikikikikiki guy!!!
Re: Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State by mercyville: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2016
High crime rates in the SW is parallel to high rate
of igbo's immigrations to the SW.
kettykin:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/police-uncover-ritualists-den-ogun/

THE POST WOMAN CONFESSES TO SELLING 19
KIDS TO RITUALISTS APPEARED FIRST ON THE
GUARDIAN NIGERIA .
EDITOR — AUGUST 7,

THE police at the
State Criminal
Investigation
Department (SCID),
Owerri, Imo State
have arrested a
woman, Chioma
Anoruo, who has
confessed to
selling about 19
children to ritualists.
Mrs. Anoruo was arrested by the Orlu
community local vigilance led by their
chairman, Innocent Anokwute. She was
subsequently handed over to the police.
During the raid, five children, including a new-
born baby, already kidnapped for sale, were
rescued from her house, while a Sports Utility
Vehicle (SUV) belonging to her husband, Emeka,
who is now on the run, was recovered along
with an undisclosed large sum of money.
According to The Heat Nigeria, an online media,
residents had complained of incessant
disappearance of children in the area, which was
of serious concern to the community leaders.
“This year alone, the community has recorded a
large number of missing children,” says a
vigilance group member of the community who
wanted his name off-print.
On March 30, Master Dominion Obasi, a pupil of
Ezioha Community School, Okporo was
kidnapped in the school premises and since
then, has not been found.
While the community was searching for him, a
son of a Deeper Life Church pastor was also
kidnapped and is still missing.
However, two sons of the same parents,
identified as Chukwuemeka and Chigozie, pupils
of Holy Trinity Anglican School, Amazu in
Okporo were abducted while returning home
after their school had closed for the day.
As the abductors were trying to escape with
them on their motorcycle, a palm wine tapper,
who saw the two men while on top of a palm
tree, raised the alarm, which attracted the
attention of vigilance group members,
who pursued them and apprehended one of the
suspects identified as Ebuka.
The arrest of Anorue followed Ebuka’s
confession that she and her husband were his
sponsors, who buy each child from his gang for
N100,000.
According to the vigilance group member, when
Chioma’s husband, Emeka sighted them, he
escaped through the back door while his wife
was apprehended and forced to open their doors
where the victims were found inside a room in
captivity.
During her confession, she revealed that human
merchandise had been their family business for
years.
She confessed that her major work in the
business was to keep the victims while her
husband would contact buyers and sell them.
She also confessed that they had sold more
than 19 children and the remaining five were
waiting to be sold to their customers before her
arrest.
Meanwhile, the vigilance group has transferred
the suspect and the rescued victims to SCID
Owerri under a department led by one Supol Obi
for further investigation.

The post Woman confesses to selling 19 kids to
ritualists appeared first on The Guardian Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) / Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.