Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) (30081 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
A Nigerian student was beaten to death by a group of RELA members after he was accused of molesting a cleaner at the Venice Hill 33 Condominium in Kajang, Selangor today.

The 11:30 am incident began when the man allegedly hugged the 40-year-old woman and flashed his private parts at her while she was working.

The woman then lodged a complaint to a group of seven RELA members on duty at the condominium.

The man put up a struggle as they tried to detain him .. which led to a scuffle.

The RELA members then used their batons to subdue the man.

The injured Nigerian was taken to a clinic .. but succumbed to his unjuries.

After hearing news of his death, a group of his friends went into a frenzy and damaged the condominium's guard house.

Police were deployed to the scene to control the situation.

The deceased was identified as 32-year-old, Onochie Martins Nwankwo, a student at a private college here.

The five RELA members have been detained to assist investigations.

http://www.ntv7.com.my/7edition/local-en/BEATEN_TO_DEATH_FIVE_RELA_MEMBERS_DETAINED_OVER_FATAL_BEATING_OF_NIGERIAN_STUDENT.html

=====================================================================================================================================

From BERNAMA - Malaysia's National News Agency (I used Google Translate to translate the Malaysian language to English. Did not edit, posting verbatim from what I got from Google Translate. Forgive the grammar and spelling mistakes.)

Due Outraging Local Women, Men beaten Nigeria Dead

KUALA LUMPUR: The Venetian Condominium residents worry Hills at Mile 9, Hulu Langat, near here, on the influx of immigrants from Africa reached its climax today when a man from Nigeria, died after being beaten up because of violating a local woman.

Kajang OCPD ACP Ab Rashid Ab Wahab said 35-year-old victim is a student at a private college has a cleaner molesting 43-year-old woman in the condominium at 11 am.

"Women have been embraced and kissed the back of the Nigerian man who also showed her vagina to her." Women, however, managed to escape and report the incident to seven Rela members on duty, "he told reporters here.

Ab Rashid said that to realize his actions are known, the Nigerian man had tried to escape to the elevator lobby area condominium, but he managed to be detained by Rela members. He said police who arrived to the scene later that the man was tied to Nigeria in a state of helpless and continue to take her to a nearby medical center but was pronounced dead on arrival.

He said the victim then was sent to the Serdang Hospital for post-mortem.

Ab Rashid said that all seven members of the Real within 20-year-old was arrested and the case was being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.

He said police were still investigating whether the men died from being beaten Nigeria weapon or otherwise.

He said due to the occurrence of some African men were assembled and expressed their dissatisfaction but successfully cleared by the police. Meanwhile eyewitnesses who identified as Abu said about 200 African men have rioted before the arrival of the police and they have damaged some public property such as guard houses and Rela operation room. "I saw they had rioted to know their friends are dead and this incident had frightened the people," he said.

He said the victims were often drunk before this had created problems for residents in the area. ` BERNAMA
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
That is really sad, unfortunately he is not alive now to defend the allegation but if the allegation is true then i can only feel sorry for his family.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2012
justwise: That is really sad, unfortunately he is not alive now to defend the allegation but if the allegation is true then i can only feel sorry for his family.

I'm not here to condemn the man, but I heard from reliable sources that he tried to get fresh with the same cleaning lady a week before this. She had lodged a police report against him. He tried again with her, unfortunately his own indiscretions caught up with him.

What is even more troubling is that 200 or so Nigerians decided to turn vigilantes, running amok around the condominium area to seek justice for the death of their fellow countryman. This is something which has never happened before in Malaysia. Foreigners taking the law into their own hands going on to destroy private and public properties. I fear this could cause Nigerians in Malaysia a lot of trouble. From what I've heard, nothing like this has ever happened before in Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
udogati:

I'm not here to condemn the man, but I heard from reliable sources that he tried to get fresh with the same cleaning lady a week before this. She had lodged a police report against him. He tried again with her, unfortunately his own indiscretions caught up with him.

What is even more troubling is that 200 or so Nigerians decided to turn vigilantes, running amok around the condominium area to seek justice for the death of their fellow countryman. This is something which has never happened before in Malaysia. Foreigners taking the law into their own hands going on to destroy private and public properties. I fear this could cause Nigerians in Malaysia a lot of trouble. From what I've heard, nothing like this has ever happened before in Malaysia.

Oh well. . . he can now go and sleep with as many women as possible down 6fit.

Why should other Nigerians go about destroying things because of him? They should be hiding their heads on shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2012
justwise:

Why should other Nigerians go about destroying things because of him? They should be hiding their heads on shame

They are not hiding, in fact there could very well be more trouble if they don't keep their emotions in check. The Malaysians may not respond the same way and since the local newspapers have been highlighting what they are calling "The Nigerian Menace" in recent days, the law enforcement agencies in Malaysia may not be taking this particular incident lightly. If any of the Nigerians involved in this incident is reading my post, please use some restraint in dealing with this situation.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
Aaaah! Now I know the source of the mangled English on the back of those 200 Naira DVD movies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by flashit(f): 2:42am On Apr 01, 2012
Why no sympathy for the dead man? Becos his Nigeria? and those saying the Nigerians did wrong by taking the laws into their own hands; what about the people who beat someone to death. Properties can be replaced but the life that was lost can't be replaced! If someone committed a crime of indecency he should be punished according to the laws not beaten to death. I wonder why malaysia ranks amongst the top countries in the world when such barbaric acts still exist in their society.
Have visited Kuala lumpur once and and I can say malaysians are racist and detest blacks! I keep wondering what Nigerians keep doing there. Its hard to say Nigerians should all come home as some do have legitimate businesses there but if you can't be protected what's the reward of staying somewhere fearing for your life every minute.
I feel bad for this man who diedd without getting to defend himself. Its nearly impossible for a young man his age to be hitting on 40+ old malaysian woman. P*ssy is like the cheapest and our Nigerian boys get it almost for free . So the story does not add up!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2012
flash_it: [b]Why no sympathy for the dead man? Becos his Nigeria? [/b]and those saying the Nigerians did wrong by taking the laws into their own hands; what about the people who beat someone to death. Properties can be replaced but the life that was lost can't be replaced! If someone committed a crime of indecency he should be punished according to the laws not beaten to death. I wonder why malaysia ranks amongst the top countries in the world when such barbaric acts still exist in their society.
Have visited Kuala lumpur once and and I can say malaysians are racist and detest blacks! [/b]I keep wondering what Nigerians keep doing there. Its hard to say Nigerians should all come home as some do have legitimate businesses there but if you can't be protected what's the reward of staying somewhere fearing for your life every minute.
I feel bad for this man who diedd without getting to defend himself. Its nearly impossible for a young man his age to be hitting on 40+ old malaysian woman. P*ssy is like the cheapest and our Nigerian boys get it almost for free . So the story does not add up!

Yes, no sympathy for him [b]if
he really committed that crime, this got nothing to do with being a Nigerian, if anyone go about attacking women [i]sexual[/i]ly then he will have whatever instant justice melted out to him.

If Malaysians hate blacks that much then the last thing any blackman in Malaysia should do is to sexually attack their women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2012
flash_it: Its nearly impossible for a young man his age to be hitting on 40+ old malaysian woman. P*ssy is like the cheapest and our Nigerian boys get it almost for free . So the story does not add up!

This, my friend, is exactly the kind of talk that gets Nigerian men into trouble. It is wrong to assume that women in foreign countries are waiting/ever-willing to spread wide their legs (forgive my crude language) to any Nigerian man. And isn't it also wrong for you to assume that no Nigerian man is capable of despicable acts of sexual harassment? If we ever want to be respected, we must first learn to respect others first, men or women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by igbo2011(m): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2012
Damn us Nigerians are making a bad name around the world. SMH

Things like this make it hard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzzV4fPv-3E

People don't hate us because we are black, it is because of what some of us do give all of us a bad name.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by kaiter: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
I keep wondering what Nigerians keep doing there. Its hard to say Nigerians should all come home as some do have legitimate businesses there but if you can't be protected what's the reward of staying somewhere fearing for your life every minute. [img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by pistol: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
My heartfelt condolence to the guys family here in nigeria.Nigerians need to restrain themselves when they are in another man's land
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
Na wa o !!!

So just because he showed his private part, they then decided to beat him to death just like that.

I really hope they arrest those RELA members.

RIP Nwankwo.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
pistol: My heartfelt condolence to the guys family here in nigeria.Nigerians need to restrain themselves when they are in another man's land

So because he is in another man's land, he should not make advances to a woman ?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Unitedabby(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
Its a pity that those advocating the demise of the deceased are not any different from the murderers themselves.someone was unjustly killed and you are talking rubbish.i really doubt your sanity.tcheeew!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by honeric01(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
He didn't rape anyone nor try to rape her, rather maybe he was showing the woman his "package" that she is missing for refusing him. so for this, he deserved to be beaten to death? i don't just understand this..

And some people are saying if truly he did that, then no sympathy? so because he FLASHED his private part at a woman, he DESERVED to die? some people with their black and wicked mindset.
udogati:

He didn't rape anyone nor try to rape her, rather maybe he was showing the woman his "package" that she is missing for refusing him. so for this, he deserved to be beaten to death? i don't just understand this..

And some people are saying if truly he did that, then no sympathy? so because he FLASHED his private part at a woman, he DESERVED to die? some people with their black and wicked mindset.

justwise:

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by bakila: 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

So because he is in another man's land, he should not make advances to a woman ?

It is unfortunate that he was killed that way. Even if he is in hias country and behaves so crudely I am sure in he would recieve beating. It is sad and unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2012
honeric01: He didn't rape anyone nor try to rape her, rather maybe he was showing the woman his "package" that she is missing for refusing him. so for this, he deserved to be beaten to death? i don't just understand this..

He hugged her and flashed his manhood, when you do that to total stranger then its regarded as se[i]xual[/i] assault. The result could be anything, sadly he dead as a result of it but when you behave like that you put yourself in danger.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2012
United_abby: Its a pity that those advocating the demise of the deceased are not any different from the murderers themselves.someone was unjustly killed and you are talking rubbish.i really doubt your sanity.tcheeew!

If anybody behaves like he did to any of my relatives i will make sure he says his last prayer.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2012
people in foreign countries should respect the local laws and abide by them. if the police come to arrest you then get inside the van and go and settle the matter in the police station......why would he try to struggle with the officers who came to arrest him? even in good old 9ja, you would get the beating of your life if police came to arrest you and you resisted arrest, let alone Malaysia.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Amhatu(m): 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
In my opinion seems to be a sloppy attack on Asia specifically China because of the formation by The (BRIC) countries --Brazil, Russia, India South Africa & China to form currency pacts to set up joint bank & break away from western foreign finance Criminal syndicate. We can expect a lot of negative attacks or reports coming on the BRIC nations because of this endeavour.

Links ::

BRIC NATIONS :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRIC

Link To Article :

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-03-29/news/31254772_1_intra-brics-trade-confirmation-facility-china-development-bank

Article Below

BRICS sign two currency pacts, to set up joint bank
IANS Mar 29, 2012, 04.02PM IST

NEW DELHI: The BRICS grouping of five emerging economic powerhouses - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa - on Thursday signed two pacts to spur trade in their local currencies and agreed on a joint working group to set up a development bank that will raise their economic weight globally.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Chinese President Hu Jintao, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff and South African President Jacob Zuma concluded their fourth BRICS summit by renewing the pitch for reforming global governance and closer coordination on global issues.

The development banks of the five countries signed a master agreement on extending credit facilities in the local currency and the BRICS multilateral letter of credit confirmation facility agreement in the presence of their leaders at the Taj Palace Hotel here.

The participating banks include the Export Import Bank of India, Banco Nacional de Desenvolimento Economico e Social (BNDES) of Brazil, State Corporation Bank for Development and Foreign Economic Affairs of Russia, China Development Bank and Development Bank of South Africa.

The master agreement is aimed at reducing the demand for fully convertible currencies for transactions among BRICS nations, and thereby help reducing the transaction costs of intra-BRICS trade.

The confirmation facility pact envisages confirmation of lines of credit on receipt of a request from the exporter, the exporter's bank or the importer's bank.

The pacts are expected to scale up intra-BRICS trade which has been growing at the rate of 28 per cent over the last few years, but at $230 billion, it remains much below the potential of the five economic powerhouses. BRICS has set a target of $500 billion by 2015.

The pacts were finalized after a meeting of trade ministers of the five countries Wednesday.

In an important step that promises to integrate the BRICS economies closely, the five countries considered the possibility of setting up a new development bank.

The bank is being envisaged to mobilise "resources for infrastructure and sustainable development projects in BRICS and other emerging economies and developing countries, to supplement the existing efforts of multilateral and regional financial institutions for global growth and development", said the BRICS' Delhi Declaration.

The leaders directed their finance ministers "to examine the feasibility and viability of such an initiative, set up a joint working group for further study, and report back to us by the next summit", said the declaration.

The BRICS report on synergies and complementarities between the economies of the five countries, a reference guide for promoting trade and investment, was also released in the presence of the leaders. The report has been prepared by a multinational group of experts led by Kaushik Basu, chief economic advisor to the Indian finance ministry.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by marvel10: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
I believe it is up to the government in Nigeria to educate the male population about inappropriate se.xu.al behaviour. It must be made clear that most countries the world over will prosecute for making se.xu.al advances towards children, ra.pi.ng mi.nors, down.loa.ding chi.ld por.nog.ra.phy, hav.ing intimacy against the consent and of course ra.pe. Inappropriate behaviour include groping, flashing se.x.ual parts at people etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
^^^^ are these behaviors considered "legal" or "appropriate" in 9ja?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by marvel10: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2012
That's the common assumption people like you make which leads to trouble. Why assume anything? Teach them!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by lovejo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
I have been in Malaysia for 3 yrs + and no girl friend either african or malay, if you know what u are dong here and you plan to lice here in peace with God by your side, do away from drug and rape, those 2 offences carried death sentence, I can't defend the dead here nor support the victim. The best thing to do is to be able to leave in peace for our short period of our stay. Malay do killed their citizen everyday it is not peculiar to Nigeria. One thing about Nigeria here is that most of them can't keep their bad behaviour and live within the legality of the law. Money and arrogance is our problem, RELA are like military police that everyone fears, if the guy did not scuffle with them or try to run away I'm 100 % sure He will not been beating and handed over to police. The police is corrupt like 9ja and He can successfully use his money their than wasting his life, many died here because of their illiteracy, lack of knowledge and with motives that NOTHING DEY HAPPEN. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by SisiKill1: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
marvel10: I believe it is up to the government in Nigeria to educate the male population about inappropriate se.xu.al behaviour. It must be made clear that most countries the world over will prosecute for making se.xu.al advances towards children, ra.pi.ng mi.nors, down.loa.ding chi.ld por.nog.ra.phy, hav.ing intimacy against the consent and of course ra.pe. Inappropriate behaviour include groping, flashing se.x.ual parts at people etc

Thank You!!!!

These men need to be trained to understand that No means NO. . .not maybe or later or I'll think about it. . . It simply means NO!!!

Gosh! How supposedly grown, well educated men have trouble understanding a two letter word is beyond me.

MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ are these behaviors considered "legal" or "appropriate" in 9ja?
If it isn't condemned and chucked up to boys being boys or the other many ways that diminishes the sexual abusive aspects of their behavior (read Alj. Harem's post for example).. . What are they doing if not condoning it?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Stressy: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
Why a young man of dat age n exposure cud dample into such endermic act i guess is not ordinary its an ancestral forces from his village
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
marvel10: That's the common assumption people like you make which leads to trouble. Why assume anything? Teach them!

i doubt we need to teach anyone that showing your dikc to a cleaning lady is wrong. i doubt we need to teach people that stealing or killing is wrong or that having s[b]e[/b]x with a child is wrong. just because many are desperate and gladly do it in 9ja, doesnt mean they do not know the severity of their actions.

yes some of these people are SICK and need to get professional help.......but definitely not the kind of help that YOU are talking about.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
bakila:

It is unfortunate that he was killed that way. Even if he is in hias country and behaves so crudely I am sure in he would recieve beating. It is sad and unfortunate.

I suppose,
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 4:38pm On Apr 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Thank You!!!!

These men need to be trained to understand that No means NO. . .not maybe or later or I'll think about it. . . It simply means NO!!!

Gosh! How supposedly grown, well educated men have trouble understanding a two letter word is beyond me.

If it isn't condemned and chucked up to boys being boys or the other many ways that diminishes the sexual abusive aspects of their behavior (read Alj. Harem's post for example).. . What are they doing if not condoning it?

Sisi Kill, you have started again o !!!

So because he showed his private part, it means the woman said NO !!!

Women give mix messages all the time and you know about it.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Teedol: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
I don't want to be tribalistic, but I just can't help it. Why is it always our Ibo brothers? One thing I notice about d influx of Nigerians in Malaysia is that most of them are uneducated Nigerians who wouldn't mind doing anything to make money. Few weeks ago a Nigerian(Igbo) was executed for drug trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by marvel10: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2012
Mr Brown Jay, In the UK, children are being offered subjects that deal with teaching them about their basic rights. They are now being taught about people touching them up (before you offer your wise assumptions) some children are abused by their fathers and although rare, their mothers. Their siblings too.... If your own father abuses you intimately, how could you know if it is wrong or right?
That said. Just because you may have had a idyllic childhood doesn't mean you should assume everybody else has. The best way to go about things is to set the rules and from earlier on. I am not sure what you mean by the stealing nonsense. It is fair to say that anybody who resides in Nigeria has seen the coporal punishment meted to thieves which is plenty incentive to stay away from such deeds. You take so much for granted from your responses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death Over N200 Gift / Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead / Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.