Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Must Read: Squatting Sam Ii - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must Read: Squatting Sam Ii (335 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Shows Off Her Bum Bum After Some Hard Squatting Exercise (Pic) / Girl Ends Up In Coma After Fake Butt Explodes While Squatting (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Squatting Sam Ii by noblepassmercy: 6:16am On Apr 03, 2016
If you missed Part 1, Read https://www.nairaland.com/3017035/must-read-squatting-sam

Read Complete Part 1 HERE http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-read-squatting-sam/

I woke up like I was being chased in the dream! I was panting! Obviously, I didn't exactly have the best of nights, even though I couldn't exactly recall what I had been doing in the past 5-6 hours. Expectedly, I checked out myself; all looked in order. When I looked over my shoulder, there was Samuel still lying on his bed, spread over the floor.
"It's 5:30am in the morning, and this prankster is still sleeping?" I mumbled to myself silently, while stretching out my weary neck.
There was every reason to dislike the lad even more! Not only has he looked spoilt and unreasonable so far, he was equally coming off as the rather lazy type! So much for a future leader, and I just had to wonder how he managed to pass the screening exam into my school! The more I watched him curled up on my lovely daughter's mattress, the more I wished I could give him the beating of his life, but for his mother! He simply sucked!

In fact, it wasn't until I was done with bathing that the kid would get up from sleep! I made little prayers, made breakfast, brushed my teeth and took my bath, before Samuel eventually came off his bed; and with as much a sense of self-entitlement like I had never seen before! He greeted me as I stepped out of the bathroom, and began to fold up his mattress to place in the usual corner it's always been. I didn't exactly know whether to answer him even, even though I still eventually did! He still looked a little bit dizzy, and even had to squat for a while, before eventually making it fully up on his feet. However, it was just after he had stood erect, that my eyes unavoidably found another thing equally erect! For right there at his crotch, was a large tent; obviously resulting from a fresh morning erection, under his shorts! For some mysterious reasons, it looked rather burdensome!

...right there at his crotch, was a large tent;
obviously resulting from a fresh morning erection...
And I wouldn't still know if Samuel wasn't aware of his dilemma, because he actually made little to no effort to conceal it! Rather he went on with the process of folding the bed, and I was inevitably greeted with numerous sightings of his stiff concealed pole rubbing and slapping against the soft mattress before him!

It wasn't until he had turned to lift the mattress, that I realized I had been looking! Thankfully, he didn't catch me doing so. But the embarrassment of being caught, wasn't anything to what eventually followed immediately! For out of reflex, I began walking towards the credenza just in an unsuccessful bid to hide the fact that I had been watching him all along. But I quite failed to equally realize that he was already on his way towards my location, and just as I rounded off the wardrobe, we bumped into each other; and with his literally flying dick heavily brushing my left thigh! I froze!
"Let me bath first ma, before I eat..." he suddenly said, as though nothing inappropriate had just happened!
I had gotten to the credenza and was already too ashamed to lift my face to the mirror! I simply nodded my head in agreement to his reasoning, without knowing if he saw me do so or not! There was a brief but significant hysteria surrounding that moment, and I literally took some seconds to regain my composure! I couldn't even understand what I was feeling awkward about. The fact that I had spent a good number of seconds ogling his erection? Or the way the said erection brushed against my thigh?! I just couldn't place a finger. But yet there I was, practically mortified! And it wasn't until Sam had finished with his bath, and stepped out, that I eventually proceeded with my lotion!

Continue Reading HERE http://trendope.com/2016/04/must-read-squatting-sam-ii/

(1) (Reply)

Gimi Dis! Gimi Dat! / Drake Announces Tour Dates In Toronto, Detroit / Watch Tuface Perform Live At Kiss Daniels Liveconcert Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.