Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (80312 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Omoruyi Loco Efe, the son to the late veteran Nollywood actor and comic, Sam Loco, has nothing but good words and praises for this young Fulani herdsman who helped him after his car got stuck in a mud on Sunday, August 27th. According to him, he rewarded the Fulani guy very handsomely and even promised to buy a cow from him for his wedding next month.

The young Sam Loco said that he shared this online to show Nigerians that not all Fulani herdsmen are bad as there are some with good hearts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/sam-locos-son-fulani-herdsman-car-got-stuck-mud-photos.html

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 6:07pm On Aug 29, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Slayer2: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Wow, he resembles late Sam Loco Efe. Kai
So he just they low key since, looks like a calm human being. Cool dude.

229 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Amoshie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2017
I hope he also has some grammar in his cerebrum

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good

But which one of the two guys is the Fulani herdsman and which one is Sam Loco's son.

Cos I can't really get the difference between the two.

476 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Good

But which one of the two guys is the Fulani herdsman and which one is Sam Loco's son.

grin

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
IPOB and Fulani Alliance ? grin

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by ritababe(f): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
help with your car? no problem.
but with farm crop they will kill you and remove your head.

#running

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by NairalandCS(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Good

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Chubhie: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
A chip off the old block

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Slayer2:
you sabi which one of them be Sam Loco pikin?

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
shocked
wow nice the different is clear nah sam loco's son is the one by the left side of the picture
ritababe:
help with your car? no problem.

but with farm crop they will kill you and remove your head.

#running
lols where are you running to?come back here punishment awaits you in the ozza room.

6 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
But which of dem come be Sam Loco son as dem no different grin

10 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Abeg who is the son
Because they look alike

5 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Cladez(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
But i can't differenciate who is the fulani man between the two.

Nobody should quote me cuz am not feeling fine.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by larryfeste: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Chubhie:
A chip off the old block
but why ?
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Great resemblance with his late dad

3 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Blackchampion:
Which of them is Sam Loco's son? Cos the both look like Aboki.
#Just an observation

You must have a bad sight

Cladez:
But i can't differenciate who is the fulani man between the two.

Nobody should quote me cuz am not feeling fine.
So the sickness blind your eyes.. issorite

11 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
#TeamOneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by captainD567: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Good

the one with red cap is sam loco's son
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Are you related to Sam loco? YES

Your dad? YES

I was expecting "Is he your father?

Now that you know he is Sam's Son, what next
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Blackchampion(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Which of them is Sam Loco's son? Cos the both look like Aboki.
#Just an observation

4 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by lawaldoski(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Good

same here the thing tire oooo angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by MrHighSea: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Should be the dude without face cap. Wild guess though.
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
you sabi which one of them be Sam Loco pikin?
Ah ah. E clear which one b Sam Loco son na. E resemble im dad na. Abi U no knw Sam Loco?

5 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by Balongrey: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Slayer2:

Cute boy

2 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by nelsilvercloud(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Slayer2:
u wan go slay am abi??
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tolexander:
Good

I think say na only me notice am o grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin

7 Likes

Re: Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) by supereagle(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
Slayer2:
Yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / Peter Okoye Performs As "Mr P" In Abuja(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.