Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo (53597 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by cold(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2016
Looking good
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by AreaFada2: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
If you a solider in the NA, send me a PM ASAP.
hmmm, fake soldiers loading.........
Can yellow fever police pm you too? grin cheesy

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Iamoilprince(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2016
I love this die! Gymming changed me from being a lepa to being a Henchman.

One day i was wondering how i would hv being gymmning if i had joined army and posted to Sambisa but now I understand better

Carry on guys

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by demo4ril97(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
lol unto Konji level abi if u need dem plenty PM me and your task is done!.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by adenine02: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Abegi didn't they sign up for it?

yes dy did
and dy r doing their best

buh seriously u fine o!

make we relate na
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Rexyl(m): 6:52am On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:

you want to follow them go sambisa? Your company might do the next miracle... Discovery of Chibok girl. Who knows?
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by tollytexy(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:

Am a soldier but ant.. call me soldier ant
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by omenka(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2016
gozmok1:
ewu awusa
This one is a carpenter with only a hammer in his toolbox. cheesy
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by kenyguy(m): 6:53am On Apr 03, 2016
Hard working soldiers.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by ObiOkpor(m): 6:54am On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
I go so very naka you so tey you go run naked from bedroom come out side.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by sikirat2020: 6:54am On Apr 03, 2016
nice one boys
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by marex: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2016
Lie of d year. This na 3div range site Rukuba cantonment....APC's deplorable mendacity angry shocked
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by zonax(m): 6:55am On Apr 03, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
May God continue to bless these men.... Gallant soldiers who have dedicated their lives for the security of this country -were seen "having fun" while keeping fit close the dreaded Sambisa forest -a known terrorist region. The troops were in high spirits probably due to the victories recorded in recent times....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/04/photo-of-nigerian-soldiers-keeping-fit.html
God bless our solid soliders
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by kettykin: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by AntiWailer: 6:59am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Abeg, iPod yoots, I take the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama beg una, make una no come shout "propaganda" here too. We know say na propaganda but we like am. Make una just waka pass jejely.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

cheesy grin

Make dem face Britain abi which country their Freedom fighter come from ?

Bunch of M0r0ns.

Nnamdi is flying around with British Passport and told them to burn their Nigerian Passport and movw around the world with Biafran Passport grin grin

Epic 'dunceness'

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by myfantasies(f): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2016
I pray dey defeat BH soon so dat dey can return home to dere families
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by honvalid(m): 7:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Strong men
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by mightyhazel: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
solider? What is dat? cheesy

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by comradee1248: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Abegi didn't they sign up for it?
haba ma'am be patriot, unless ur all those very frustrated omoyeebo
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by mako007(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
I am a prospective member, can I still PM you? grin grin
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by midasinfinity: 7:07am On Apr 03, 2016
nice one men!
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 03, 2016
AntiWailer:

cheesy grin

Make dem face Britain abi which country their Freedom fighter come from ?
when was the last time British army see real action with their fat tommy soldiers..

You only see fit men in american, Russian and Nigerian army.. Nigerian army for now till they all to back to Barack after defeating book haram to make their tommy fat on 33 againagain grin
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by rheether(f): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2016
It's a typographical error.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by tohshine(m): 7:10am On Apr 03, 2016
omenka:
Na this kind tin fit make Shekau vex. See gallant men turn him parlour to gymnasium.

Shekau, if e pain you, report the post to a mod, preferably Lalasticlala.

Nigerian Army: Shitting on Shecow's bald head since Baba Buratashi took over.
oga why now am in church right now rolling on floor grin

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by dazzlingd(m): 7:11am On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
It's a typographical error.
na u go mind them, anyway wat do u ve for offer?
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by olalat(m): 7:12am On Apr 03, 2016
U wan f soldier? One of my boys dey o. He dey adamawa. I fit connect una.
rheether:
If you a soldier the NA, send me a PM ASAP.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2016
Super men!

You are doing us proud!
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 03, 2016
Nice one!
Well said cheesy grin cheesy
omenka:
Na this kind tin fit make Shekau vex. See gallant men turn him parlour to gymnasium.

Shekau, if e pain you, report the post to a mod, preferably Lalasticlala.

Nigerian Army: Shitting on Shecow's bald head since Baba Buratashi took over.

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by omenka(m): 7:18am On Apr 03, 2016
tohshine:
oga why now am in church right now rolling on floor grin
In church fa. You should answer alter call today. You need salvation.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by persius555(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2016
kettykin:
Thanks be to God for south African mercenaries for making it possible for Nigerian military to return to site.
The only reason the SA mercenaries were brought into the fight was because the army had been heavily compromised and the military top brass were feeding fat on the war at the expense of the lower ranking officers who were engaging the heavily armed, financially and tactically co-ordinated (of course helped by informants). Give the NA the best weapons of war and see them fly in colors. The last administrations led by OBJ and GEJ refused to equip our army for reasons known to them. God bless the men of the nigerian army and the entire military.

Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos