Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo (53596 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Nigerian Soldiers Celebrating Victory In Sambisa Forest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Badaruddeen006(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2016
CastedDude:
see the real bosses...una sure pass Buhari
But who provide weapons for them to protect this country? Who increased their allowances? Who give them courage to face the terrorist? All this Buhari did as promise to Nigerians almost over night which Johna the old drunker failled to do in six years. Building Nigeria is nt possible over night MUMU!

1 Like

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Dirkcoyt: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Abegi didn't they sign up for it?

Yeah they signed up for it, what they signed up for is death at higher chances, is yours also facing death? If not appreciate this men with your post. Enjoy yourself madam.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Badaruddeen006(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2016
God bless our President Muhammad Buhari for keeping his promise of defeating Boko Haram. Now all Nigerians were safe.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by MrGerald(m): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Nigerians and gullibility, how are you sure that place is in sambisa, or even they are Nigerian soldiers... mtcheeeee!!!!!
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Why?
rheether:
If you a soldier the NA, send me a PM ASAP.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Adamidi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
If you a soldier the NA, send me a PM ASAP.
hey
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Thank God for this APC led government o. If not by now Boko haram terror would have been extended to the south,east and west. Oluwaseun o x2 mogbe o ga o baba, Oluwa e se, agbe oga o baba, Oluwa e seun
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by profmallory(m): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
[i][/i]

Hehehehe.. well said..

omenka:
Abeg, iPod yoots, I take the name of Chukwu Okike Abiama beg una, make una no come shout "propaganda" here too. We know say na propaganda but we like am. Make una just waka pass jejely.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Bollinger(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
ObiOkpor:
That is the standard.

Correction. This is not the standard. Physical training for soldiers is always supposed to be organized. Why? Because you can hurt yourself doing it. Even the way the soldiers is holding those weights is totally wrong. You could hurt yourself doing that. This is why PT is organized.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by cardoctor(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
What else should they be doing? They have already vanquished the enemy.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by babadem2much(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
Alexgeorgebsg:
My guy no reason am o Daga too gallant i never see any instructor wey go be like that guy, A trial might convince you

Guy did you hear of Shantang and Maj Alexander? this two were the once that made Daga so if you don't know ask the older ones I mean the 90s they will tell u more about them.

though Daga is good and all rounder which I commend him but still have lapses you will not know. let's leave issues kawai
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by cybriz82(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
How much dem pay u? N who send u?
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by cybriz82(m): 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
How much dem pay u? N who send u? No go play ruff play ooo.
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by Tonyclems(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bisjosh:
Abegi didn't they sign up for it?
my dear, show some respect atleast. de re somebody's brothers, husbands, sons n relatives. probably u re u re chilling with ur family while de defend u n I in far away northeast.

God bless NA, our true heroes
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by akocce(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2016
the rest of us wey no fit carry guns face d islamist terrorists suppose to dey sing praises to diz dudes very day... let's show support! no matter how small or trivial we may think it is. if not for diz guys we would have been overrun by d bastards
Re: Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo by 3Div: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Bleep off

persius555:
The only reason the SA mercenaries were brought into the fight was because the army had been heavily compromised and the military top brass were feeding fat on the war at the expense of the lower ranking officers who were engaging the heavily armed, financially and tactically co-ordinated (of course helped by informants). Give the NA the best weapons of war and see them fly in colors. The last administrations led by OBJ and GEJ refused to equip our army for reasons known to them. God bless the men of the nigerian army and the entire military.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man / Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.