Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai (808 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / These 2 Books Of The Bible Didn't Mention The Name God Throughout (SEE WHY) / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai by Bsc(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2016
Kaduna State Governor, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai, in an interview with select journalists including GODWIN ISENYO, spoke on the proposed religious preaching bill, face-off with trade unions, among others.

Several questions were pose to the Governor by the vibrant journalists, among which he was asked what his take on the assumption by some in the state that hold that the bill is aimed at stopping the practice of Christianity and Islam in the state. He responded saying,

"I have not seen anyone talking about Islam actually. Most of the people that say I would die, as if I would not die, are people who call themselves Christian clergy. Of course, I will die. If that apostle is truly an apostle, he should mention the day I will die. There is nothing in that law that prevents or infringes the practice of religion. It seeks to ensure that those that preach religion are qualified, trained and certified by their peers to do it. And some sections of the media have made it as if the law was drafted against Christianity. It is most irresponsible and I have nothing to say except to leave the matter to God".

For the full interview..
Source http://www.punchng.com/the-apostle-that-said-i-will-die-should-mention-the-date-el-rufai/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Re: The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai by Akkord4gov: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2016
This is what we call courage. Everybody will die,dont feed us what we already know. That prophet should just tell us the date or die before El-Rufai

2 Likes

Re: The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai by mira4u: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2016
Lol I like his guts.
Re: The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai by christiancy(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2016
hmmmm, stuborn fly ends up in d
Re: The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai by samuelson06(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2016
It sad that when things like this happen, some of us Christians fail to apply the real thing God's Word says we should do and go about acting out our own feelings which isn't important. The Word says if you feel oppressed, you should pray and God would step into the matter and take control and then you'll be at rest. The battle of our faith is the Lord's and not ours. Humanly, we can't do much but with God it's a settle matter. So why make el-Rufai feel like a small god at this time? It shouldn't be. The rantings has to stop because that wouldn't stop el-Rufai but doing the right thing as we are admonished in the Word. Let's learn to show maturity in the way we handle issues as Christians. I don't believe in noise making but taking real action. I'm not just talking about el-Rufai's whatever bill here but how we should handle anything that challenges our faith walk with God. Happy Sunday.
Re: The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai by BLINGZ88: 7:50am On Apr 03, 2016
As an igboman Wey I b, I no dey believe prophesy but I no fit begin talk am loud say I no believe before amadioha will use that opportunity to make it come to pass
Re: The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai by frank317: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2016
Christians disgracing themselves since the death of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: The Apostle That Said I Will Die Should Mention The Date – El-rufai by justwords(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2016
Islam yes is a religion of strategy and forceful conversion with the sword of violence! But Islam is not the greatest threat to the gospel of Christ, neither is President Buhari, nor Governor El Rufai. Until we understand the key ploy of the god of this world, we'll keep chasing the shadows, the pawns, the sheer distractions. We must preach the gospel, especially to the lost, to the Muslims as well. Unfortunately, a Christianity which is none at all has manufactured a false gospel which is none at all, and any convert to this false gospel is by default ill equipped to wage true "Christian warfare" which is the diametric opposite of the way Islam and other religions of this world wages her war! Yes, we pray and will work towards peace in the land, because that would surely afford greater opportunities to preach the gospel, but foremostly, we must know what the gospel is, preach it and represent it entirely! How much I would we would be stirred up towards True gospel missions projects to the northern parts of Nigeria. We do not need church buildings to have fellowships, we do not need open air preaching to witness effectively, we do not need even so much of television or radio, we need more than anything TRANSFORMED LIVES LIVING IN SECULAR SOCIETY! Nothing, no power of hell, no force of Islam can stop those who have been washed by the blood of the lamb and are true to that testimony in their day to day conduct... I share the sentiments of any other concerned believer in Christ, but dear friends our lives better start becoming the epistle, the Bible that the world reads...
2 Cor 10:3-6

I LOVE THE LORD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Expelled For Quoting Bible On Homosexuality Loses Reinstatement Appeal / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/04/16 / Your Character And Your Destiny 2- The Final Proof Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.