Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Your Character And Your Destiny 2- The Final Proof Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Character And Your Destiny 2- The Final Proof Of God. (809 Views)

5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why / Proof Of Evolution: The Imperfect Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Character And Your Destiny 2- The Final Proof Of God. by lawani: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2016
\

The character I have today, the set of values I live by were set in stone before I turned 17. By that time, I had consciously decided to be living by the golden rule. Treat others the way you would like to be treated, put yourself into people's shoes, decide if you could have done better before blaming anyone for anything, apply reason , empathise with people and things, do not follow the crowd all the time and etc. Those were the values I consciously chose early in life and which still guides me till today.

For instance, I have never deceived a woman to take advantage of her because of the golden rule that I follow and I would not blindly accept my mother's story that her mother in law was a witch, moreso because all her sisters are spreading the exact same story about their respective mothers in law. So I reasoned it must be because of the polygamous setting they grew up in where charms and etc were freely used. So I trivialized the matter by saying 'Even if the woman is a witch, leave her with her witchcraft since your born again is no different and is used for exactly thesame purposes.

I can say I might be the only one of my classmates in the Chemical engineering department of the OAU Ile Ife who despite not being from a millionaire household still decided not to seek employment. I never attended any interview nor write any aptitude test for any job. Not even once as is the fashion for Nigerian graduates with Second class degrees and above. My project supervisor, Professor Akeredolu published my final year thesis in a journal of Drying and suggested that I start my Masters immediately and with his support, i would have been a lecturer but because I had already decided to be in the private sector I did not take the advise. If I had taken the advise, I would be a Chemical Engineering PhD today. So I do not always follow the crowd. I often take the path less travelled by and embrace the risks and all.

The first job application I wrote ever is the one to the Multichoice dealership I now work with after I decided not to go and teach in September 2014.

I never had a girlfriend, save for a short intense relationship during my NYSC. I told the lady there is someone I am asking to marry me but it is not finalized yet, we were able to reach an agreement based on no one knows tomorrow but it fizzled out after NYSC, when I got back to Ife, I faced my business but had a few encounters mainly to assure myself and others that I am fit after a lady who visited me alone in my room without my making any attempt no matter how feeble, to get intimate with her, then in Modakeke Ife despite that she is very okay, derisively asked me in front of other marriageable ladies in their house 'How does a February man (incomplete month) behave? I was dumbfounded. You could hear a pin drop in the silence that followed with the other three ladies staring at me. So I decided that anytime a single beautiful lady closes up on me in a manner that lady did, she will have a story to tell her associates. So later there was a young lady who used to be my employee, very reliable and hard working, she gained admission then stopped but she comes to visit me alone, cook for me from home sometimes and stays alone with me for hours in a bedroom. She does not know anyone as my girlfriend, sometimes they assume then later find out they are wrong. So I decided I need to try to get intimate with her to save my neck from bad report and who knows what it might lead to? Ordinarily she is like a younger sister but that is no excuse in reality. So when we were alone for hours, I made a move and she resisted but I struggled with her until she properly felt and can not be able to deny the excitement, I then released her. We laughed over it together. That was the video submitted to Pastor Adeboye which he manipulated a lady in the UK named Tola Ekunsanmi to submit to the DSS, it boomeranged and he paid the UK lady a first instalment of 10 million naira silence pay with more later. He later paid 20 million dollars to a lady in the US too who taught I was being groomed to marry her but that i had messed up by begging the CIA people not to publish the many videos where Pastor Adeboye slept with all his donkeys.

The lady of the February joke is named Cecilia while the lady caught in the alleged rape video is Opeyemi who finished from OSCOTECH Esa oke, Computer Science HND, married now, very good girl.

My parents reported me to Adeboye in 2000 because I was too committed to using my reason and it was escalated by the CIA operative watching him. My name came up during the FEC meetings in Nigeria without Adeboye's input but due to my character of being concerned about others genuinely which led to all my articles on facebook. Adeboye stopped them from contacting me, asking that I be placed on surveillance due to his character and nothing else.

Earlier in 2000, President George W Bush had realized the danger I was in, upon taking over from President Clinton and being briefed on the matter. He did no less than conscript his first daughter into the affair as my future wife, by so doing he would be able to navigate to his heart's content.

During President George W Bush's tenure, the matter was escalated throughout the top ranks of the CIA and the person through whom I first knew what was going on is Evangelist Bonnke via his facebook page, then President Obama later it became more or less everybody. Evangelist Bonnke took it personally and wanted to contact me, so the top echelon of the CIA had no choice but to beg him to hold on, taking him into confidence as also did Dr Ron Paul in the US who was threatened by the CIA that he would be embarrased by them publishing funny pictures of him if he goes ahead with contacting me thereby upsetting their plan. The late Steve Jobs who was terminally ill also was put into confidence and he noted that at all cost Pastor Adeboye must die, so he included my name in his will, authourised Mr Bill Gates to execute it with the permission of Pastor Adeboye. At this point, the whole CIA people were calling Adeboye sir. He got so full of himself at a point that he had the temerity to say President Obama should call him to finalise what to do about the Steve Jobs' will. That was the time he made a prophecy in 2011 that the riches of the unbelievers will be miraculously passed to his sheep in the RCCG. I was still a RCCG sheep that time. The prophecy never came to pass as I did not cooperate by licking Adeboye's arse. All this was made possible because of President George W Bush who totally dug in with his first daughter, Barbara Bush. He took around ten people in the family and in the US top echelon into full confidence. Having committed his first daughter, he just handled the matter the way he would handle it if I were his only son leading to where we are today. The concern he showed is a true reflection of his character. President Bush is a Pastor, so apart from being a Politician, he is not different from people like Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke who are missionaries but hopefully all of them will become like the Dalai Lama and etc, people who use a sound concept of God rather than the warped one which Christianity instituted by Emperor Constantine for the purpose of ruling people is. So from the time I formed my character which is based upon morality, reason and genuine compassion for others, it appeared God already found a mate for me in Barbara Bush. My parents reported me to Adeboye who mobilized forces against me, going to a Babalawo to make me insane in 2009 but if they had not reported me to him, I would still have been known to him via my facebook activities through which the Presidency knew me and attempted to contact me. Adeboye stopped them. The CIA knew I would not be able to escape being killed since I was a sheep under the care of wolves going to RCCG to worship. Pastor Adeboye had killed many, including politicians and Christian missionaries. He once invited someone for a yacht cruise on the high seas and threw the person overboard. So he does not pull punches. I was on the way to being killed if President Bush had not stepped in in the manner he did. Also if I did not continue to use my reason but relied on prayers, it would not have worked, so it was my character as well joined with his, that of Barbara and etc that sealed it. President Bush took the whole US elite along with him and he did everything under the tutelage of his Dad, President George H W Bush who is the head of the family. Now, I have heard predictions like my parents saying a late relative told them in a party while enjoying themselves decades ago that they were going to become Christian missionaries later in life, they laughed it off. Like the story that my late paternal Granddad Chief J O Lawanson was always lamenting that my Dad Pastor J A Lawanson is supposed to be a clergy man and not a business man that he was. He tried his best to make him an Anglican priest, it never happened during his life time but later after his demise and etc. So such phenomenon have always fascinated me and those accounts are real. However, the mother of it all is that President George H W Bush has email evidence dating back to 1981 when Barbara Bush jnr was born saying clearly that the new baby girl, his first grand daughter is going to get married to someone from Africa or something to that effect. But before the evil doers like my mother start saying I have them to thank, let me make it clear that destiny is unalterable since it is determined by character but it can be delayed and they achieved that. If my parents had supported me, Pastor Adeboye would still have discovered me by himself as he did and tried to kill me as he killed others, leading to the same exact ending of President Bush rising against him. If Adeboye, Oyedepo and etc had not existed, President Bush would have rushed to my assistance after discovering me on facebook via the CIA and I would have married his daughter in 2008. A certain elderly American was warming up to me on facebook back then. His name was Geeorge and he had the phone numbers of the President, Lagos Governor and etc as he told me. That man was definitely from President Bush via the CIA. So it is still about your character determining your destiny.

Then if the 1981 email can not convince an atheist, nothing ever will as it is as final a proof of God as ever can be but not the Bible or Quran Gods.

Re: Your Character And Your Destiny 2- The Final Proof Of God. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Masturbation Causes And Cure / Ten Amazing And Flawless Women In The Bible (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.