Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Album Djinee: A Hit, A Classic Or Jst Some Other Shit - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Album Djinee: A Hit, A Classic Or Jst Some Other Shit (858 Views)

Where Can I Get The Lyrics For Overkilling It Remix By Djinee, Mi, Jesse Jags / Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Album Djinee: A Hit, A Classic Or Jst Some Other Shit by SexyAjebo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2009
finally Djinees album is out, but the question is how good is it? was it worth the wait or was it jst another crap? it is a 17 track album with songs like Lade, Thank u, Uruese, Forever, jst to mention a few. MAYBE I shd have started this way, the album started with[b] Lade ft. M.I[/b] (that got me nodding my head) then track 2 started Come rain, Come rain ft. Ego (i dnt know what to make of it, i was supposed to be one of those duets that didnt quite do it 4me) Forever, overkillin n I no dey shame kept me listening but after those songs it lost it 4me. Pillow, Uruese, na my wife, Opera skit all didnt take it home for me (funny though coz Cobhams walked on most of these songs) Overkillin rmx with the Choc Boys (Ice Prince,Jesse Jagz,M.I) n Give it to me were tight songs. In all i think the album will struggle through but will find a its ground, we will jst have to be patiant with it but gotta say that the brother as a great vioce n writes well, oh! bigs up to Jesse Jagz for his production skillz, ITS NO HIT NOR A CLASSIC but certainly not CRAP,
Re: The Album Djinee: A Hit, A Classic Or Jst Some Other Shit by yoji: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
kinda agree with u on that one. mayb he should have let jesse jags do more on the album cos his tracks were really outstanding. with the right videos he should do well plus the brother can actually SING.

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C & Ikechukwu / Dis Ruggedman? / Why Don't We Have Mtv Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.