Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 (4166 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 8:56am On Apr 03, 2016
1990 Interview By The Cross
River State Broadcasting
Corporation With Leader
Olumba Olumba Obu @ 34
Ambo Street Calabar.

CRBC- What do You say Brotherhood means?

Leader Olumba: I have told you that Brotherhood mean
everything created by God,
with God Himself as the Head.
You are Brotherhood, she is
also Brotherhood.

CRBC: When did You find brotherhood?

Leader Olumba: God is the founder of Brotherhood, so it
existed before the world was
created. So it as no origin.

CRBC: Are You God, because
Your members say You are
God?

Leader Olumba: I am not God, I am not Jesus Christ, I am not a
Prophet. Who am I to be
known as such? My name is
Leader Olumba Olumba Obu,
The Sole Spiritual Head of the
Universe.

CRBC: But why don’t You stop Your members from addressing You as God?

Leader Olumba Obu: Have you
also heard that people are
calling Me Belzebum, Vampiyer,
Demon and all such names, have you seen me stop them?

CRBC: No

Leader Olumba: Then if I didn’t stop them, and My Children call
Me God, why should I stop
them? Whatever you call God,
that is what He is to you.

CRBC: Why do You say people should not eat meat? Leader Olumba: Animals are all Brotherhood. They have the
same blood as man, they feel
pains too, so they are our
brothers and you don’t have to
kill them.

CRBC: Thank You. But what is Your mission since You say You
are not a prophet?

Leader Olumba: I have come to transform sinners to the way
God wants, and to judge every
man according to his works.
This task can not be done by
any prophet, not even Our Lord
Jesus Christ. It is the greatest assignment God has come to do on earth. And finally, to
establish the kingdom of God
on earth.

CRBC: Is Your church the kingdom of God?

Leader OLumba: Brotherhood of the Cross and Star (BCS) is not a Church. It is that New
Kingdom which Our Lord Jesus
Christ promised us. You don’t
know that the Father is here,
and is talking to you. When He reveals Himself to you, you will
know Him.

CRBC: You said reveal?

Leader Olumba: You don’t know Him yet. One day you will
know Him proper. He is
working everywhere. Let me
tell you that this very day of
this interview which you are
conducting was already fixed before the world was made,
including the number of
questions that you would ask.
Initially, you were not the one
that the CRBC assigned to come
here, but you see, according to the way of God, since it was
you that was assigned by God,
that was why they later
changed the other person and
then sent you.

CRBC: But we heard that there are pot of blood kept here?

Leader Olumba: You come with me please. This is how we
stay from January to December, so nothing is hidden. Take a walk around, you wouldn’t see no such things here. It is the Holy Spirit that we have.

Thank You Father
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by BLINGZ88: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2016
Lunatic alert , people call u God and u answer.
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by MARKone(m): 9:29am On Apr 03, 2016
Every man to his own cheesy
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2016
BLINGZ88:
Lunatic alert , people call u God and u answer.

God have mercy on u
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2016
DeCleff:

God have mercy on u
DeCleff, is like you will be the next "God" in BCS when Rowland die

5 Likes

Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
DeCleff, is like you will be the next "God" in BCS when Rowland die

Never will i or any other person but OLIMBA OLUMBA OBU
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by BLINGZ88: 6:48am On Apr 04, 2016
DeCleff:

God have mercy on u
God that is in heaven should have mercy on u too Stop deceiving urself Jesus is coming soon nd that ur pastor is not his father
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2016
BLINGZ88:
God that is in heaven should have mercy on u too
Stop deceiving urself Jesus is coming soon nd that ur pastor is not his father

God is Ominipresence! He is everywhere so u don't have to think He's only in heaven.

Get ready because u are in for a surprise on the universal manifestation
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by BLINGZ88: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
DeCleff:

God is Ominipresence! He is everywhere so u don't have to think He's only in heaven.

Get ready because u are in for a surprise on the universal manifestation
I'm no saint, nd frankly, if the great trumpet should blow now, I might not make heaven BUT your pastor that is claiming to be God( by not rebuking those who call him god) what do u think will happen to him. Nd u should remember that God did not share his glory with lucifer talk more of ur human pastor. Carry on, God is watching all of us
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Guys do not listen. BCS is a cult. I have lived with one of them before. He was meant to use my mum as sacrifice but instead God helped us. I say, Olumba eyes dey shine red from him picture for night. Olumba is evil. Na so him eyes go dey move for him picture.

1 Like

Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Guys do not listen. BCS is a cult. I have lived with one of them before. He was meant to use my mum as sacrifice but instead God helped us. I say, Olumba eyes dey shine red from him picture for night. Olumba is evil. Na so him eyes go dey move for him picture.

Are u going to tell me there are no evil person, occultic person or murderer in ur church? Are u going to refer to the whole church as evil, occultic or murderers just because few elements in it?
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2016
BLINGZ88:
I'm no saint, nd frankly, if the great trumpet should blow now, I might not make heaven BUT your pastor that is claiming to be God( by not rebuking those who call him god) what do u think will happen to him. Nd u should remember that God did not share his glory with lucifer talk more of ur human pastor. Carry on, God is watching all of us

Why cant u pray and tell God to show who He is?
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bros there's no evidence to back your claim,however that's a topic for another day.

Who is he and what does he really do for you guys?i've seen that name few times here with some negative attributes.but nonetheless,trust Nigerians they'll always condemned what they do not understand.
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
euromilion:
Bros there's no evidence to back your claim,however that's a topic for another day.

Who is he and what does he really do for you guys?i've seen that name few times here with some negative attributes.but nonetheless,trust Nigerians they'll always condemned what they do not understand.

He is God Almighty and has proved beyond reasonable doubt that He is God Almighty.

What i don't understand is the level of ignorance this generation especially Africans and Nigerians in particular. We are too lazy to do few task of finding out the truth without listening to malicious posts/comments of people who knew nothing abt BCS.
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
DeCleff:

He is God Almighty and has proved beyond reasonable doubt that He is God Almighty.

What i don't understand is the level of ignorance this generation especially Africans and Nigerians in particular. We are too lazy to do few task of finding out the truth without listening to malicious posts/comments of people who knew nothing abt BCS.

Take it or leave it. OLUMBA is one of the evils of our days.

Olumba's followers do not even know the Bible. They take every portion of the book of Revelations and attribute it to the deeds of the mundane Olumba.
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Take it or leave it. OLUMBA is one of the evils of our days.

Olumba's followers do not even know the Bible. They take every portion of the book of Revelations and attribute it to the deeds of the mundane Olumba.

Can u prove to me that u know the Bible?
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
DeCleff:

Can u prove to me that u know the Bible?

Start a topic and let's debate it. Quote bible verses which you think refers to your god Olumba and I will counter your point.....
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by Marvel1206: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Decleff, olumba is a joke
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by DeCleff(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Alright
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by Tony08188595054: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2016
BLINGZ88:
God that is in heaven should have mercy on u too
Stop deceiving urself Jesus is coming soon nd that ur pastor is not his father

Now let me tell you something brotherhood of the cross and star is the new kingdom of God on earth and every soul weda human or animal that is obedient to God has a place in that kingdom...if you condemn God that you have not known you are no more better than the Jews and if you are waiting for Christ to crash land before believing he is God I tell you that day you are waiting for as john said will be a day of destruction.. You crucify God killed all his disciples except one and you worship him and say u love him. you sin day to day and look for a church to hide and think you have salvation you run around looking for miracles and false prophecy..you haven't tasted Gods fury, you haven't felt his pain and you haven't witnessed his anger. Time shall come when all your temples will fall. It was written in the bible that he will come with a new name not 'Jesus' and his garment shall be coloured like that of which was soaked in blood and yet you doubt saying rubbish if you don't believe then you be good obey Gods commandments and he will reveal himself to you.
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2016
Olumba Olumba Obu is dead and was buried secretly. Proof me wrong by posting the recent picture of Olumba Olumba Obu
Re: What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 by highque: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2016
We are learning........ pls yarn us more on this, is very very interesting & amusing........ smiley

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) / THEHOMER: Now Lets Discuss The Big Bang & Time / Ye Are Gods, All Of You, All 100 Trillion Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.