Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) (4163 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Jesus Disciple Fellowship Expose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Obio4real(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2022
One of the disciples of late Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua popularly known as Prophet TB Joshua of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Wiseman Harry and one of his associates, Mr. Dimitris Panapakidis, have been arrested in Greece.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that the Man of God was arrested on Saturday, August 27, 2022 by the police in Thessaloniki at about 3pm.

A source said he was arrested shortly after a crusade at Aristotelous Square, in the center of Thessaloniki.

He was said to have operated a church without the required permit from government authorities.

His arrest was confirmed on the Church's Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/100557954890183/posts/599300708349236/

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/08/prophet-tb-joshuas-disciple-wiseman-harry-one-other-arrested.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Them go release them.

Them no kill person, Na normal government palava .

9 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2022
"He was said to have operated a church without the required permit from government authorities"

That was his offence,but normal Christian mumuic victim mentality,he's already screaming persecution,this is not Nigeria where you operate churches/crusades the way you so wish.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Btfacts: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2022
With smiles
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
"He was said to have operated a church without the required permit from government authorities"

That was his offence,but normal Christian mumuic victim mentality,he's already screaming persecution,this is not Nigeria where you open operate churches/crusades the way you so wish.

Munafukin shatap

Go and feed your cows
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Munafukin shatap

Go and feed your cows
I fed them already,next,lolzzzz.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by decatalyst(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:
Them go release them.

Them no kill person, Na normal government palava .

I dey wonder what are the real PRIORITIES of this government!
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I fed them already,next,lolzzzz.

Then go drink their urine and shut up
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Then go drink their urine and shut up
I just did, next,lolzz..

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I just did, next,lolzz..

Keep drinking it Muslima pig
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Keep drinking it Muslima pig
I will, thanks,next.Lolzzz.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I will, thanks,next.Lolzzz.

After that tell your Afa he is a mumu
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

After that tell your Afa he is a mumu
Done,next,lols...

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Done,next,lols...

Munafukin

Talking trash about the body of Christ because we dey preach thou shalt not kill

Hungry Mallam
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Munafukin

Talking trash about the body of Christ because we dey preach thou shalt not kill

Hungry Mallam
So what's my business with that?
If you like preach thou shalt kill e no concern me,at least your God mass murdered his creation in the first place,what's more trashy than that?
Lololololo.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

So what's my business with that?
If you like preach thou shalt kill e no concern me,at least your God mass murdered his creation in the first place,what's more trashy than that?
Lololololo.

Is that why you don't take your meds ?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Is that why you don't take your meds ?
Is that why Jesus and your God are gay partner?lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Is that why Jesus and your God are gay partners?lol

Muhammad raped a small girl
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Muhammad raped a small girl
I have no business with Muhammad,who the f$$k is he?lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I have no business with Muhammad,who the f$$k is he?lol

Ask your father who the evil man Mohammad is
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Ask your father who the evil man Mohammad is
I heard he's the leader of Islam,and what's my business with that?
Next?

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I heard he's the leader of Islam,and what's my business with that?
Next?

That is where the contaminated sperm linage came from to give birth to you .
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

That is where the contaminated sperm linage came from to give birth to you .
And how's that your headache?lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

And how's that your headache?lol

Because you are an urchin calling the most high gay
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Because you are an urchin calling the most high gay
Of course he is,he sent me this cute picture yesternight.Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Of course he is,he sent me this cute picture yesternight.Lol

Mohammad was not only into children but he raped men also .

And killed thousands after smoking weed
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Mohammad was not only into children but he raped men also .

And killed thousands after smoking weed
Including Jesus,lol

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:33am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Including Jesus,lol

Go and slam your head on cement till the Mohammad syndrome leaves you
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Obio4real(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Nlfpmod, Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Opintiwa: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

I will,next,lol.

Islam is still an evil religion till today .

And it will consume you just like it did some IFA priests 2002
Re: Prophet TB Joshua’s Disciple, Wiseman Harry, One Other Arrested (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Islam is still an evil religion till today .

And it will consume you just like it did some IFA priests 2002
I know of course,next.lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vijayadashami Dasara Images, Videos Of Ravan Dahan Ramleela Maidan / What Leader Olumba Olumba Obu Said In 1990 / Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.