Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison (6330 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress / A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by ruggedboy01: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2016
angry sad angry sad

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by LoveMachine(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2016
A suit in prison? OH YOU FANCY HUH?!?! He must drink with his pinky out.
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by hmuhammad(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @OP did you visit the prison? You sure it isn't Kanu's look alike?

3 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Kyase(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2016
No be KANU be that na.
Make dem release that man sef.
I come dey pity am now.
Make I do open radio station so that I go popular.
I get Russian passport sef.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Karlovich: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Sophisticated zombie of an op, with cheap suit and shirt
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Sunofgod(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2016
The British should be bringing him 'McDonalds' daily - as he's a citizen of Britain as well as Biafra.

This is inhumane - making him eat local rice with stew, beans but no sign of meat (look as he dey try find am!)

7 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by nedu2000(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2016
We way be free man never see food chop,e b like say imprisonment no bad oh
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2016
Yoruba OP and posters as usual...obsessing over Igbo 24/7. They can't do without Igbos.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu, the man whose name gives Buhari and his zombies cohorts sleepless nights and apprehensive days.

25 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by akunjohn(m): 10:05am On Apr 03, 2016
OK o, make I dey drink my gari too jejely tongue
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by AntiMahdi: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2016
That is not Nnamdi Kanu.

I wonder why Yorubas are so obsessed over this man?

Here you have a young man taking up the establishment by the horn while plebs like you remain slaves to a system that enslaves you.

If there is something to be very sure on about Kanu's present and future, it is that he will forever remain more relevant than you taju slaves of the north.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by yarimo(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2016
Given sleepless nights and apprehensive and he is still in prison crying like a baby na pity I just dey pity u
ProfessorPeter:
Nnamdi Kanu, the man whose name gives Buhari and his zombies cohorts sleepless nights and apprehensive days.

4 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Fmartin(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2016
Knowledge9000:
Yoruba OP and posters as usual...obsessing over Igbo 24/7. They can't do without Igbos.
why must u bring tribalism here How ar u even sure d op is yoruba by tribe

3 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2016
Fmartin:
why must u bring tribalism here How ar u even sure d op is yoruba by tribe

Are you new on Nairaland? Even whites now know that yorubas are obsessed with Igbo.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by EastLebanon(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2016
Ok...seun,if someone should post the video of general diya,kneeling,crying and begging abacha your mods will ban the person,but you won't ban this guy ryt?

15 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by bigerboy200: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2016
Nice one....
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by dikeigbo2(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2016
That's the Op's father enjoying his Sunday rice..lols
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by omenka(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2016
Lmao. gringrin
Yeye op.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by waledeji(m): 10:51am On Apr 03, 2016
On my way to fight bubu now grin angrygrin

7 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by SATOH: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2016
This pic make my day. I hope that the beans get kokoro ( insect) and ayan (cockroach)? God bless Nigeria. Down and curse to Biafra and Biafrans.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Vado(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2016
That is absolutely Nnamdi Kanu. The pic in no way looks demeaning or nothing. Freedom comes at a price and if rice and beans with stew is part of it, so be it.

The rejuvenated Biafra cause is not bad at all. But the methods of this guy is the problem. You cannot go about disrespecting my tribe, calling me and my people all sorts of despicable names on Biafra radio or the internet and still expect my sympathies.

If his sentiments are shared by most Igbos and they approve of his approach in attaining their goal, then good luck to them.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2016
waledeji:
On my way to fight bubu now grin angrygrin
he he he he he are those biafran soldiers grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by haywire07(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2016
Ur fada undecided
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by inkon: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2016
People celebrate lawlessness in Nigeria but cry once it touches them.
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by gidgiddy: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2016
AntiMahdi:
That is not Nnamdi Kanu.

I wonder why Yorubas are so obsessed over this man?

Why won't they be obsessed over him? Kanu is doing something thing none of them will ever have the backbone to do.

1 Like

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by yellowbeauty(f): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
hmuhammad:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @OP did you visit the prison? You sure it isn't Kanu's look alike?
na him
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by yellowbeauty(f): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
I thought he said that he will neither eat nor drink?...........where are the quoters....oya,I'm ready

1 Like

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by babdap: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
As long as it prison rice no problem. but on a second thought, I thought he said he won't eating any food the DSS certified meals again.
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by fexti: 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by mideactive: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
I understand dis pix is suppose 2 stair up pity,dat rice n beans looks very healthy 2 me.lots of igbo fokes without food 2day,wat av u got 2 say about dat?u don't build a Nation or try to achieve it wit pity to help u mobilize.u 'l end up lyin 2 d same ppl u claim 2 be fightin 4.u'v got 2 keep it real.If Kanu's God is wit him n his dreams,even Obama can nt stop him.but lies, propaganda n tryin 2 sink other 2 achieve u'r aim might turn against u
Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2016
E eya, see how Jesus of Biafra has been ridiculed! I am sure he even begged for this!! Chai see fish head

1 Like

Re: Photo: IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu With A Plate Of Rice In Prison by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
divinecode101:
E eya, see how Jesus of Biafra has been ridiculed! I am sure he even begged for this!! Chai see beans

(1) (2) (Reply)

“A Senator Told Me That Buhari Is No Longer On This Planet” – Dele Momodu / Aso Rock Visitors, Governors To Undergo COVID-19 Test Before Entry – Garba Shehu / Cameroonians Chased Their President Who Came To France To Celebrate 40 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.