Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,866 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful (2412 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu With Nsibidi Encryptions On His Dress / "Buhari & Britain To Secretly Kill Nnamdi Kanu With Non-Traceable Poison" – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Biafraordeath: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2017
After my long ban I decided to share this.

With my name Biafraordeath

Friends how is my work?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2017
Nwa Chineke, God bless you. Kudos !!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Biafraordeath: 12:39am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:
Nwa Chineke, God bless you. Kudos !!

Chukwu gozie GI. Was banned by mods for supporting my dream.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 14, 2017
Biafraordeath:

Chukwu gozie GI. Was banned by mods for supporting my dream.

Same with me. Mine was lifted yesterday since December 2016. God will see us through.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by YOUNGrapha(m): 12:41am On Mar 14, 2017
one fragile ipad is in his grandfather constructed magu shouting "is either Biafra or death"

just come out to demonstrate it laa...

as it stand now baba dey vex red for ss/se people because them be dey pray for his death..........

DO ANYHOW AND SEE ANYHOW cry
Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Biafraordeath: 12:42am On Mar 14, 2017
ISDKING:

Same with me. Mine was lifted yesterday since December 2016. God see us through.

After all the bans upon bans our faith is strong.

5 Likes

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 14, 2017
Biafraordeath:

After all the bans upon bans our faith is strong.
Exactly, no going back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 14, 2017
Why does Liepob like to lie anyhow sarrki Omenkalives

Go to Google search "Nnamdi Kanu cartoon" u will see this pics.

So u guys left your Radio Biafra London you use to deceive people and come here.

Tufiakwa to Liepods too much lies.

**spits**

This is not his handwork. Drawing since 2016

5 Likes

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by bizza45: 1:29am On Mar 14, 2017
so na for nairaland una dey do una biafra stuff, open your own website and so start your own so that mod will not ban u
Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 14, 2017
bizza45:
so na for nairaland una dey do una biafra stuff, open your own website and so start your own so that mod will not ban u

Did u see how I exposed his fake drawing?

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by GavelSlam: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

So u guys left your Radio Biafra London you use to deceive people and come here.

**spits**

Well done.

4 Likes

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by DocHMD: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2017
If you make large portraits of Kanu's pictures and place on Bus stops in Onitsha, PH, Lagos, Aba, Asaba even Abuja you might be a millionaire before you know it.

Na business idea I dey give you so.

1 Like

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by DocHMD: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

**spits**

Why do you always sound pained?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Well done.

Op don run

3 Likes

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2017
DocHMD:

Why do you always sound pained?

I sound pained because IPOB must stop lying
Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by helinues: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2017
That is a good drawing..

I doubt if mod would move this to fp..

Modified: Why are you guys like this? Ipobexposed, thanks for drawing our attention..

@ Mod, abeg hammer this guy life ban
Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2017
helinues:
That is a good drawing..

I doubt if mod would move this to fp..

Modified: Why are you guys like this? Ipobexposed, thanks for drawing our attention..

@ Mod, abeg hammer this guy life ban

Mod cone and ban d guy for posting false info
Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by momentarylapse: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2017
Why did he draw a monkeys picture? Or is he a zoologist?

1 Like

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by DocHMD: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2017
IpobExposed:

I sound pained because IPOB must stop lying

Then be ready to go through pains everyday, because the IPOB 'problem' doesn't look like it's going away too soon. So I sympathize with your penury in advance. God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
Seriously
can we stop with this Ipob/Afonja nonsense and face our issues together.
Remember!!! A house against itself cannot stand.
Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Congrats op. You really tried. I need to contact you to draw something for me.

1 Like

Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by QuietHammer(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
You should have sketched a bird in a cage, pecking beans and having his ass rammed by a hefty, tough-looking murthafvcker. grin
Re: A Biafran Draws Nnamdi Kanu with Pencil Beautiful by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
momentarylapse:

Why did he draw a monkeys picture? Or is he a zoologist?

Lol. Am waiting for op to come back

(1) (Reply)

Finally Germany Responds To BIAFRA Agitations / FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" / Mention Three Buhari’s Projects, Collect N500,000 – PDP Tells Nigerians, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.