Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov (26306 Views)

Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram —borno Gov. / Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by nonny001(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Funmiladey:

I stopped reading the article when I realised that a state of emergency wa in place when the incident happened, how on earth will a governor still be governing with a state of emergency in place, I think uncle JO got it wrong there too. No justification for the Gov. For nt callin as well

Partial state of emergency... don't forget that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by nelcliff(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2016
funnynation:
I swear the kind thunder wey go fire Mr. Shettima no get break. Make una leave GEJ alone nah.. Who come be the wailing wailer? Yes.. He no win election and una no fit allow the man get rest of mind again? Make we dey think of the future.. Lets join hand 2geda and know how things fit take better under dis Fulani man..

I dedicate this page to Manxity02, daddysprincess, varagous and spicylate.. I love you all..

Nairaland official comedian

My brother, I wonder why they include GEJ in every issued concerning this Country as if he is still the president. Someone should pls tell them to focus more energy on their CHANGE agenda. Nigerians are watching... this time we are not using 3D program again, we are watching from our black and white program.....
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by funnynation(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2016
nelcliff:

My brother, I wonder why they include GEJ in every issued concerning this Country as if he is still the president. Someone should pls tell them to focus more energy on their CHANGE agenda. Nigerians are watching... this time we are not using 3D program again, we are watching from our black and white program.....
bro u know it all...
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by winningwinner(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2016
Funmiladey:

I stopped reading the article when I realised that a state of emergency wa in place when the incident happened, how on earth will a governor still be governing with a state of emergency in place, I think uncle JO got it wrong there too. No justification for the Gov. For nt callin as well

My dear, do you know that a place where there is a state-of-emergency, there is always an administrator as the governor is removed, but in this case the governor was allowed to be the administrator and the eye of the president in that state. If he failed to inform the president of an abduction, whose fault is it? Judge this matter correctly!
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by Funmiladey(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2016
Not judging anyone bt, it should have been a total state of emergency if t really wanted to achieve their objectives there then.

winningwinner:

My dear, do you know that a place where there is a state-of-emergency, there is always an administrator as the governor is removed, but in this case the governor was allowed to be the administrator and the eye of the president in that state. If he failed to inform the president of an abduction, whose fault is it? Judge this matter correctly!
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by mark666: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
And when it comes to collecting,sharing and dispensing security vote, u will now act as the chief security officer of the state. Without carrying the security agencies along.

HMMMMMMMMNNNNN, my beloved "country"
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by ndornu87(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
I've always said this, the chibok girls kidnap is just a scam
Re: Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov by winningwinner(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Funmiladey:
Not judging anyone bt, it should have been a total state of emergency if t really wanted to achieve their objectives there then.

I hope you are not a stranger here. Back then every attempt to solve Nigeria's problem was vehemently resisted by the north and the opposition. Even the half emergency state was termed political. The things are still fresh. We all know where the truth lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Withdraw OPL245 From Malabu And Dan Etete / Photos From Wike's Supreme Court Thanksgiving Today In Portharcourt / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.