Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord (62883 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by jaksabbey(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid get eviction notice now, he come dey chill wit omo baba olowo, he dey mad gan wetin hin pride do for am now.... make he beta come rent house for akute smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by popcykaylah(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Don't think there's a big deal in being ejected from a rented house..make una leave this boy abeg
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by specimenC: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
mccoy47:
Wizkid trending today! Linda don help im ministry grin

Actually na hm dey help linda, cos na hm news dey cause traffic for her blog. Wizkid dey always trend b4 with or without linda grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Video Vixen B-red
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid : am having financial crisis now, u know another baby mama just showed up and school fees wahala plus house rents everywhere... And ur also in dis deep shii like me, jus that mine are enormous and ur dad is in money that's ur + and....

Davido: guy come out straight, no dey yarn okpata...

whizkid: I wan squart with you for now... I'll make up for it l8r I promise u, I'll....

Davido: e don do... U na my G naa... I can't say No to u... Ball in... Let's ball out wink

Whizkid: ur truly OBO... Ur d baddest.. I dey come immediately! smiley

Thanx for reading tongue

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by stayblack: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Wizkid was served eviction notice from his 4 bedroom duplex at Ayinde Akinmade in Lekki Phase 1 two days ago, Friday April 1st 2016. Meawhile, check out the singer hanging out with Davido and Akon last night in Congo.

Wizkid's rent expired in January 2016 and he refused to renew his rent. His landlord and his agents served him the eviction notice and gave him till April 11th to move out. See more pics of Wizkid in Congo after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/04/photos-wizkid-chills-with-davido-akon.html
BUT ,WHY U DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR THIS GUY PROBLEM.... grin.SAI BABA..
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by ehix89(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
This B red Useless die..
howww??, I no undestand
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by brightkeny(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
This B red Useless die..
but his rich and maybe you're poor.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by polariss(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
fatshadys:

Let him be
would do just that
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Tosinville(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid still dey rent house ni? If na so dat dude no serious o! Lol
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Cant he pay the rent? Better, get his house?
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by xreal: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2016
Pls who is B-Red?

Has Wizkid changed his moment B-Red?
This thread should be about Wizkid, not B-Red.

Am I missing something?
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Iyaju(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lattop:
Pay ur rent Boi and stop forming

Big boy like u dey owe landlord

mtcheeeeeew
bros small small na, na mama born am o. Abeg softly
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
victorvezx:
Abeg, wetin be this B-Red work sef? him just dey follow follow Davido up and down
Follow follow.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by MurderX: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizzy says at 25 he has bought 2 Porsche cars, a bentley and a 2016 G wagon, he has also just recently built a house for his mom. He doesnt deny that he lives in a rented apartment.

Wizzy abeg leave that Davido alone, while you are buying cars with your money that other boy has 50 or more houses to inherit and has equally built more houses for himself. Better sell all those cars and build personal and commercial houses, music got life span and it dies - please refer to @ Felix Liberty et al. Your fans will soon get tired of you and unto the next kid, its never forever.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Nathanieloo7(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
If u get more a hundred likes, I will go out on a date with you. (Distance isn't a barrier)
I no dey bleep olosho thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by sage2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
This B red Useless die..

I swear! You have given him all the clues and green lights and the world but the boy no just decode. I swear, that boy useless.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by TrumpDonald(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think he no longer wants to live there that's y he's not renewing d rent. Remember psquare also experienced d same sshitt.

If wizkid is broke, its not to d extent of not being able to renew his rent.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's quite surprising that with all his luxury cars, jewellery and clothes, he doesn't own his own property undecided
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by baby124: 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wizkid is such a baby. His response shows the story is true. I am disappointed. Doesn't he have a PR agent?
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:28pm On Apr 03, 2016
Akon is simply a gentleman!!
I love this niqqa.

No homo.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
If u get more a hundred likes, I will go out on a date with you. (Distance isn't a barrier)
Over hundred likes. Don't eat your words
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Missmossy(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
Chai! With all the money. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by burnagee(f): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Click like if you think this person is more useless than B Red lipsrsealed
lwkmd..NL unna SaBI make person laugh sha.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by rheether(f): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
Actually, all I need is 101 likes.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Pray(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
I that I'm not even a superstar paid rent on time and even moved to another apartment still having 3months left and didn't ask my landlord for refund. Oboy.... try pay even if u v to move out. Pay up son.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Arewa12: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Star boy chilling wit HKN GANG alongside AKANNI
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by streetzdreamz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Akon is simply a gentleman!! I love this niqqa.
No homo.
he still remains my best artist,his life is just so simple.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by rheether(f): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lol! Am a law graduate. class of 2015. University Of Nigeria.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Rooneyboy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Not just to write "seen". Hope you are learning from the guys mistakes? undecided

D; D; D;

To avoid stories that touch
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by IYANGBALI: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
End time childrens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.