Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord (62866 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by hezy4real01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
Come finish waitin u start with Linda #smallBoifeelingbig
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Babangida70(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
wizkid........ Ntoorrrrrr tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue embarassed

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Iamlordgee(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2016
And their fans will he killing Each Other.. Davido and wizkid na Friends oooo
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by ceejay80s(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
3 broke celebs
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by rattlesnake(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2016
CELEBRITIES Linda Ikeji Replies Wizkid: “What a child” – Reveals Shocking Details About The Singer By Marv
onApril 3, 2016 0 COMMENTS

linda-ikeji-wizkid-660x400

What a Sunday!

Linda Ikeji has replied Wizkid in a lengthy post publised on her blog. She revealed some juicy details also! Read below

INCASE YOU MISSED IT: Wizkid Comes For Linda Ikeji Again, Calls her “Ugly Old B***h!”

So my darling little ‘friend’ Wizkid came on my IG page this morning to blast me for writing yesterday that he was given quit notice at the Lekki home he claimed he bought some years ago, which he actually rented. He threatened to beat me up…called me an ugly old bitch…(I’m ugly? lol) says I don’t have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser…(what a child).

Anyway, all that don’t matter, people have said worse to me…what I wanted to address is the part where he said I slept with his director and he left me in a hotel…that one I will definitely want to address because some people actually believe it. That my dear friends, is a lie! Please continue…

First and foremost, I’ve never met Wizkid one on one. I’ve only seen him once in real life on stage at a show a few years ago. I’ve never met anybody who is his director. Guess he put that line in his comments to defame me. You that mad that people now know the house is not yours? Lol.

Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid’s director, I’d rather kill myself than sleep with him or any other entertainer for that matter (except maybe he’s my husband..hehe) because I know how some of these entertainers are…they kiss and tell a lot. You can’t afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid’s director. I live a celibate life..most of the time. (Though, that has to end soon…I’m getting old and missing out on that part of life…lol)

I’ve always been an advocate of women respecting their bodies and owning their own. And I feel sex should only happen when you’re in committed relationship (that is if you can’t wait till marriage) and I recommend celibacy for a long as you’re not committed to someone. There’s absolutely no dignity in sleeping around and messing around with different men. It’s ugly and God don’t like ugly. So no, I’m not that woman, and will never be that woman. Nice try, Wizkid!

Having said that, I’m sure, you wonder why Wizkid is so mad at me? To be honest, I don’t know either. All I know is that his beef with me started a long time ago but he decided to start bashing me online after I refused a meeting with him. A few months ago, he asked his PR people to contact me, that he wanted to talk to me. For some reason, he thought I didn’t like him and I was hurting his image online. He wanted to see how I could write more positive things about him but I turned down the meeting. Not that I have anything against him, I sincerely don’t! I think he’s an amazing talent and one of the few music stars in Nigeria with a midas touch. So this wasn’t personal. I just didn’t want to meet him. If he lobbies me then it means I won’t be able to write anything about him anymore…and my job is to write…about everything, including entertainers.

I am cordial with some of them…many of them I have never met. I try to stay away from gatherings where they are because the more friends you make in the entertainment industry, the less you can write. And that will inadvertently affect your work. The few ones that I call acquaintances, it’s hard to write about them because you feel you’re cool with them and even when you write, they call you to complain. So, the fewer ‘friends’ I have in the entertainment industry, the better my job will be.

So Wizkid can bash me all he wants…but I will continue to do my job. Maybe he thinks the more he bashes me, then I will stop writing about him? Won’t work. But meanwhile, if he tells a lie about me, I will address it. LIB plans to be around for a long time…some of these people will come and go! :-).

Thanks everyone and Wizkid fans for reading my response.

Oh and by the way, did I mention that his Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh shit, I just mentioned that! And no, darling, you’re not 25! We know your real age! Continue to have an amazing career while I watch and continue to celebrate you.
Kisses
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
victorvezx:
Abeg, wetin be this B-Red work sef? him just dey follow follow Davido up and down

Davido dey tidy the guy a$$hole
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by viscocom(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2016
end time chilling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by seunlayi(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
It seems this guy's are feeling this change weather

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by donspero(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
U forgot 2 put AF nigga dead 2 me
rheether:
This B red Useless die..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by polariss(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good for him.flex your rent money and park in to your lamborgini
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by fatshadys: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let the kid be am proud of him and what is doing if he dey own landlord make landlord wait he will pay remember he is human like you . Who no they own rent my guy go on one love

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
This B red Useless die..
wetin b red do you rita
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by ostirich(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
wizkid is having fun and linda is killing herself upstairs alone. imagine. wizkid is flexing and linda is vexing. nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by doskie(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
If u get more a hundred likes, I will go out on a date with you. (Distance isn't a barrier)
are you serious?
guys please help me I just broke up wid juliet and I really need this babe like....

modified*
dont worry lolzzz. checked her profile. the uniabuja stuff kinda put me off. please no likes I beg una.
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by fatshadys: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2016
polariss:
Good for him.flex your rent money and park in to your lamborgini

Let him be
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2016
This bred abi na bread sef with that him hairline wey don almost reash middle of in head wey just dey follow davido everywhere olodo,awon video vixen ti take over
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by ceejay80s(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2016
rattlesnake:
CELEBRITIES Linda Ikeji Replies Wizkid: “What a child” – Reveals Shocking Details About The Singer By Marv
onApril 3, 2016 0 COMMENTS

linda-ikeji-wizkid-660x400

What a Sunday!

Linda Ikeji has replied Wizkid in a lengthy post publised on her blog. She revealed some juicy details also! Read below

INCASE YOU MISSED IT: Wizkid Comes For Linda Ikeji Again, Calls her “Ugly Old B***h!”

So my darling little ‘friend’ Wizkid came on my IG page this morning to blast me for writing yesterday that he was given quit notice at the Lekki home he claimed he bought some years ago, which he actually rented. He threatened to beat me up…called me an ugly old bitch…(I’m ugly? lol) says I don’t have a man (crying over that..) and called my mum a loser…(what a child).

Anyway, all that don’t matter, people have said worse to me…what I wanted to address is the part where he said I slept with his director and he left me in a hotel…that one I will definitely want to address because some people actually believe it. That my dear friends, is a lie! Please continue…

First and foremost, I’ve never met Wizkid one on one. I’ve only seen him once in real life on stage at a show a few years ago. I’ve never met anybody who is his director. Guess he put that line in his comments to defame me. You that mad that people now know the house is not yours? Lol.

Trust me, if I knew someone was Wizkid’s director, I’d rather kill myself than sleep with him or any other entertainer for that matter (except maybe he’s my husband..hehe) because I know how some of these entertainers are…they kiss and tell a lot. You can’t afford to be messing around in their circle. So, no, I have NEVER slept with Wizkid’s director. I live a celibate life..most of the time. (Though, that has to end soon…I’m getting old and missing out on that part of life…lol)

I’ve always been an advocate of women respecting their bodies and owning their own. And I feel sex should only happen when you’re in committed relationship (that is if you can’t wait till marriage) and I recommend celibacy for a long as you’re not committed to someone. There’s absolutely no dignity in sleeping around and messing around with different men. It’s ugly and God don’t like ugly. So no, I’m not that woman, and will never be that woman. Nice try, Wizkid!

Having said that, I’m sure, you wonder why Wizkid is so mad at me? To be honest, I don’t know either. All I know is that his beef with me started a long time ago but he decided to start bashing me online after I refused a meeting with him. A few months ago, he asked his PR people to contact me, that he wanted to talk to me. For some reason, he thought I didn’t like him and I was hurting his image online. He wanted to see how I could write more positive things about him but I turned down the meeting. Not that I have anything against him, I sincerely don’t! I think he’s an amazing talent and one of the few music stars in Nigeria with a midas touch. So this wasn’t personal. I just didn’t want to meet him. If he lobbies me then it means I won’t be able to write anything about him anymore…and my job is to write…about everything, including entertainers.

I am cordial with some of them…many of them I have never met. I try to stay away from gatherings where they are because the more friends you make in the entertainment industry, the less you can write. And that will inadvertently affect your work. The few ones that I call acquaintances, it’s hard to write about them because you feel you’re cool with them and even when you write, they call you to complain. So, the fewer ‘friends’ I have in the entertainment industry, the better my job will be.

So Wizkid can bash me all he wants…but I will continue to do my job. Maybe he thinks the more he bashes me, then I will stop writing about him? Won’t work. But meanwhile, if he tells a lie about me, I will address it. LIB plans to be around for a long time…some of these people will come and go! :-).

Thanks everyone and Wizkid fans for reading my response.

Oh and by the way, did I mention that his Porsche car is also on hire purchase? Oh shit, I just mentioned that! And no, darling, you’re not 25! We know your real age! Continue to have an amazing career while I watch and continue to celebrate you.
Kisses

First time on nairaland wey I read a long post to the end
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Ambless34(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let peace Reigns
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2016
FXCK Nairaland FXCK NAIRALAND MOD, wizkid owes a house in lagos, just like other celebrities, stop hating he can sue seun osewa and linda ikeji for this
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by fatshadys: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Let him be
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by 9jatatafo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Lattop:
Pay ur rent Boi and stop forming

Big boy like u dey owe landlord

mtcheeeeeew

Are you sure he is owing or just that Whizzy doesn't wanna renew the rentage?
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by niggi4life(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Am truly not concerned about wizkid or davido..

But that B Red guy! Doesn't he has another life except being Davido's handbag? Some guys be real Scrub ooo

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Jacko1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yoruba boiz
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by macaranta(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
OK nice
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by harlee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
This B red Useless die..
na follow follow he come do 4 life
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by mayedmal: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Kul
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by chemberlin(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Our guys no get brain...see how simple Akon is looking and look at our idiotic superstars....with golds everywhere...they need to grow up especially that small boy among them that doesn't have a degree
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by stubbornman(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
if you like abuse me no wahala I dislike this Bred so bad his talent is Like the one the foolish servant dug and buried in the Bible .....
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by darealsola(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
b red z not only a video vixen.he z a photo vixen especially with davido
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by porshuch: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hehehhehehehehe, he is just trying to cover up. Wizkid go and pay your house rent, you don dey famz davido now, abi you wan make he pay your rent? Babanla ko bababroke Ni. Lol

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by PoosPoos: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
rheether:
This B red Useless die..

For always being with his brother?are u kidding me?
Re: Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord by Ifeconwaba(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2016
B red na beter follow follow in be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Sexy Performance On Stage Got People Talking / Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention / Chidera, Nigerian Presenter In UK: #SaggyBoobsMatter Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.