Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. (10968 Views)

Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? / Nigerians In Diaspora Support Mechanic Blessing, Abuja Female Mechanic (Pics) / Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists In Nigeria Or Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by georgebruno(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
Gd day rinzylee, pls with regards to hcpc registration for physiotherapists, is a masters degree compulsory? Have people been successful at it without a masters degree?
rinzylee:
Hello colleagues!!

July has been good news so far as UK finally starts giving PHYSIOTHERAPISTS a good backing. See the recent developments.

https://www.csp.org.uk/news/2020-07-13-csp-secures-victory-visas-physios-continues-lobby-support-workers

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/government-launches-health-and-care-visa-to-ensure-uk-health-and-care-services-have-access-to-the-best-global-talent
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by rinzylee(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2020
georgebruno:
Gd day rinzylee, pls with regards to hcpc registration for physiotherapists, is a masters degree compulsory? Have people been successful at it without a masters degree?

Only requirement is your University qualification as a Physiotherapist. BMR (PT)
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by georgebruno(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thanks bro. May we all achieve our career goals, amen
rinzylee:

Only requirement is your University qualification as a Physiotherapist. BMR (PT)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Holufunmee: 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2020
Hello everyone, please i am a physiotherapist trying to japa, i am presently working on the Canada EE but it's frustrating as hell. Since Physiotherapy is a regulated profession it makes it all frustrating. Is there anyone here that migrated to Canada as a physiotherapist, please put me through i have a lot of questions. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Kennyn1: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
Holufunmee:
Hello everyone, please i am a physiotherapist trying to japa, i am presently working on the Canada EE but it's frustrating as hell. Since Physiotherapy is a regulated profession it makes it all frustrating. Is there anyone here that migrated to Canada as a physiotherapist, please put me through i have a lot of questions. Thank you

The procees for Physiotherapist licence is tedious, but you can go through the Express Entry, read the thread from the beginning for better understanding. Once you get PR from EE, you can then begin processing licence in Canada.
Re: Nigerian Trained Physiotherapists Practicing In Nigeria Or In Diaspora. by Lynn21: 3:02am On Dec 04, 2020
Canada Work Visa Package for Agric Pilot and Caregivers.

Have you always had this dream of working abroad and living over there with your family?

You dream is about to come into reality if you believe and when you see opportunities grab it with all of your might.
*We would get you a visa to Canada
*A job
*An accommodation
*Flight ticket
*No IELTS exam needed
*No proof of funds needed
*To shock you further, there is a refund policy.

Main Applicant Requirements:
- Total Package: N1,500,000 [one million five hundred thousand naira]
- Initial Deposit: N300,000 [Three Hundred Thousand Naira] [Refundable]
- Medicals - N46,500 [Handled by the Client].
- BioMetrics - N56,100 [Handled by the Client].
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- International Passport.
- NIMC [Temporary is accepted].
- Photograph Passport with White Background.

For Family Package:
- Each Dependent below 13 - $150 - Canadian Dollar at the initial deposit
- CVs of Everyone Eligible for Work
- Spousal work permit Application- N122,000
- Same goes for everyone above the age of 14.
-Non refundable N50, 500 service charge

Duration 6 month:
- LMIA for CIC No - Three Months
- 2nd Phase of the Application - Three Months
- Completion of Charges at the point Visa Issuance

Yes I know some people will read this and say it is scam, it will be unfortunate because this is how opportunities will come and pass while some others make good use of it. Don't sit there and fold you arms, make a move with faith.

INDEED IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT'S SOOO TRUE.

For Further enquiries call 08179949921.
Mostly favorable to Abuja applicants based on our office location.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Inform My Boss About My Intention Of Starting M.sc Programme? / Do Labor Laws Protect Nigerian Workers? / Lagos Police Dismiss 9 Police Officers & Demotes 25 Over Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.