Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? (32190 Views)

Ini Edo Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better? / Tboss And Yemi Alade; Who Wore It Better? / Toke Makinwa Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by celebgists(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
The Nigerian music is industry is vastly dominated by male artists providing little space for talented divas to make hits…

But tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade are two artists that have been making waves regardless.

With two albums in the market already (“Red” by tiwa savage and “Mama Africa” By Yemi Alade) these music stars have been working hard of late.

Tiwa savage was formally regarded has the “queen of the industry” but it’s safe to say now that her title is duely contested.

The question now is WHO IS THE QUEEN OF THE INDUSTRY YEMI ALADE OR TIWA SAVAGE?

http://celebgists.com/tiwa-savage-yemi-alade-queen-nigeriain-music-industry/
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by samirchudi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
ooh,see question.maybe no hope for rice today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by cruzita(f): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided this question get as e be ooo.click like for yemi alade and share for tiwa savage

338 Likes 260 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by hungryboy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
No compare that market woman with my Tiwa abeg,

You wan compare love me to Johnny?,

Abi na gode to Wanted?,

Abi ferrari to my darling?
Guy stop that play, Yemi Alade na apprentice were Tiwa Savage dey

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by osesology(m): 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yemi Alade keeps giving us evergreen hits. I respect her the same way I respect Ghana's Becca. They remind me of people like: Onyeka Owuenu, Essien Igbokwue e.t.c. If am to choose btween Tiwa and Yemi, I'll go for Yemi.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tiwa savage

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Flexherbal(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
Both of them are good. I think it has to do with your personal choice. I still prefer Tiwa, maybe because I play more of her songs.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
TIWA SAVAGE: Her voice is so annoying,it is like that of the chipmunks. without her over hyped record label she would have not be relevant in the music industry and maybe she would have ported to Nollywood or started her own talk show...Tiwa having are own talk show?definitely, it will be a big yawn.

YEMI ALADE: Her voice is pretty good..but shes too tomboyish to be a queen..acting will suit her a lot. most of her songs are sappy and meaningless

Love buhari or hate buhari the queen of the Nigeria music Industry is SIMI.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
I go for yemi

16 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by odinese(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
[size=16pt]don't get this yemi of a girl sef.. .i believe she doesn't have much talent.just talking rubbish like ayakata, hoha, abrukutibrukutu don't know if it's bubu she's referring to and she also uses same beat. Johnny and kissing are hit, but the rest is a no!

Tiwa?
She's always good on collabos since joining the mavins.this lady was so good when she was alone, but now ? Without collabos are songs are wack!

Dat standing ovation sef wack [/size]

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by moneybag100: 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2016
South west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Drinkwater(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Neither Tiwa nor Yemi... You can compare them but for the Nigerian music scene as a whole... ASA takes the cake. Or maybe Asa is a French singer

63 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by compoundC: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tiwa = Queen

Yemi = Diva

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by fatshadys: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Yemi of course

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by volcanoash(f): 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by tooman: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
comparison test
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Obike10: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2016
tiwa of course.

27 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
osesology:
Yemi Alade keeps giving us evergreen hits. I respect her the same way I respect Ghana's Becca. They remind me of people like: Onyeka Owuenu, Essien Igbokwue e.t.c. If am to choose btween Tiwa and Yemi, I'll go for Yemi.
why d comparison with igbo musicians?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by MEILYN(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tiwa, but Yemi Alade may become the Queen in no time. The way Yemi is growing is beyond understanding.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Kommen(m): 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2016
Make I ask the minister for lying and information sad

Well my mother cos she always sing for me when I was a little boy grin cool
Omo ni ooo
Akuru ketekete
I no remember the rest embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by BatmanIsWatching(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Too much alcohol. lipsrsealed
TastyTuoyo:
TIWA SAVAGE: [s]Her voice is so annoying,it is like that of the chipmunks. without her over hyped record label she would have not be relevant in the music industry and maybe she would have ported to Nollywood or started her own talk show...Tiwa having are own talk show?definitely, it will be a big yawn.
[/s]

YEMI ALADE: Her voice is pretty good..but shes too tomboyish to be a queen..acting will suit her a lot. most of her songs are sappy and meaningless

Love buhari or hate buhari the queen of the Nigeria music Industry is SIMI.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Beehshorp(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2016
Abeg the comparism is not healthy at all.. Tiwa beat yemi hands down.. Yemi is talented but Tiwa is a better artiste

41 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by optional1(f): 4:37pm On Apr 03, 2016
I barbe my hair 4 Yemi d half cast. Mama Oyoyo
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Abbeyunique2(m): 4:39pm On Apr 03, 2016
YEMI ni o

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by olamide452(f): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2016
Tiwa always

26 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Memphis357(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
None

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Lyoncrescent: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
hungryboy:
No compare that market woman with my Tiwa abeg,

You wan compare love me to Johnny?

Abi na gode to Wanted?,

Abi ferrari to my darling?
Guy stop that play, Yemi Alade na apprentice were Tiwa Savage dey

We all have our personal preferences.

However Johnny has 41 Million Views on Youtube and believe me the views were not bought.Show me another Nigerian artist apart from Psquares personally that has 41 million views on youtube for a single video ? Even record labels that buy views cant buy that much sef.

I prefer yemi alade as shes more versatile in her style and she even sang a song in french and another in swahili.

Her best songs i like are: Johny,Kissing,Nagode,Taking over me and the mostly underated Bamboo song she sang.

You can literally feel her rich natural voice rather than singing through her nose which tiwa does.

I give it to Tiwa too but i simply think for now Yemi Alade is the Queen by a close margin.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

lipsrsealed too much Origin
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:

lipsrsealed too much Origin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Ufoma Ejenobor Celebrates Mother's Day With Her Husband And Kids (Photo) / 10 Beautiful Present-day Nollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.