Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update (1048 Views)

Breaking!!! Syrian Army And Hezbollah Have Reached Border With Iraq / Russian Mod Confirms Us-led Coalition's F-16, A-10 Jets Attacked Syrian Army / Militants Ready To ‘switch Sides’ As Syrian Army Advances On All Fronts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by NairaMinted: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2016
"No, the SAA and Russia Armed Forces aren't fighting ISIS." - According to Western propaganda networks

What exactly has the Hegemon's fake desert bombing achieved?

Breaking: Syrian Army liberates Quraytayn. Map Update

By Leith Fadel - 03/04/2016

Minutes ago in the southeastern countryside of the Homs Governorate, the Syrian Arab Army’s (SAA) 43rd and 63rd brigades of the 4th Mechanized Division liberated the strategic city of Quraytayn after a violent battle with the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS). The Syrian Arab Army has been storming the city of Quraytyan for the last 48 hours; its capture this morning has forced ISIS to retreat south towards the Iraqi border. Quraytyan was captured by ISIS during their large-scale offensive inside the southern countryside of the Syrian Desert in August of 2015. With the liberation of Quraytyan, the Syrian Armed Forces can turn their attention to the Palmyra-Deir Ezzor Highway that is currently under ISIS’ control

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-liberates-quraytayn/ | Al-Masdar News
Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by fineguy11(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good job by the SAA!this is a victory for humanity!I'm waiting for the liberation of al-raqqa by SSA,HEZBOLLA and SPETSNAZ!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by Appleyard(m): 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2016
I know all them shameless terrorists apologists will avoid this, since it wasn't their ''desert bombing'' and ''no ammos for-ISIS- tankers'' United States of Abominations that's doing the real liberations. How ugly humanity has become. While they revere in their Satanic mentor killing a single individual (in the name of Number 2,) Russia does the real job, and paved the way for the total liberation of whole territories, as recorded by the SAA, the YPG, et al.
The ''hegeDemon'' plan for Syria is fallen apart to the ire of its designers, courtsey of the Bear's incomprehensible counter attack.

How they must hate Putin.

Pathetic!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
I must commend the idiots in charge of the United States of America. They are masters of propagandas like no other. Their ability to kill a dozen birds with one shot is next to none. While they are planning to wage another war on the Russian border (Armenia vs Azerbaijan), while Syria Arab Army is finally defeating Daesh, while Bernie Sanders is starting to gain the momentum over Hilary Clinton, the idiots in charge of America has stroke a masterstroke that will take everyone's attention away from these recent events. This masterstroke may also lead to color revolutions in the BRICS countries, it will also reduce the growing popularity of the pro-multipolar world alliance. The masterstroke has a name, it's called the Panama Papers!!
Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Appleyard:
I know all them shameless terrorists apologists will avoid this, since it wasn't their ''desert bombing'' and ''no ammos for-ISIS- tankers'' United States of Abominations that's doing the real liberations. How ugly humanity has become. While they revere in their Satanic mentor killing a single individual (in the name of Number 2,) Russia does the real job, and paved the way for the total liberation of whole territories, as recorded by the SAA, the YPG, et al.
The ''hegeDemon'' plan for Syria is fallen apart to the ire of its designers, courtsey of the Bear's incomprehensible counter attack.

How they must hate Putin.

Pathetic!

This the single reason why I hate those sons of Eve. To be honest I am not much of a Putin fan, as I could care less with what is going on in Russia, but to think that some one ( A full blooded Man) with emotions will willfully be cheering and encouraging the bloodshed of innocent civilians, for me that is beyond pathetic.

An example, I am not a fan of Buhari, infact at the risk of sounding immodest I can refer to my self as a buhari hater, but My heart leaps for joy anytime I hear that a town which hitherto was held by BH has been liberated by the military under buhari. I rejoice not because the army did any thing spectacular but because innocent people (women and children) can now have their God given lives restored.

What is happening in Syria was caused by the anglozionist regime, we all know the truth, though in the world today to say the truth is a death sentence in the waiting, but for me it is pure wicked and a show of 'heartlessness' for people to glory in other peoples misery. Isn't it pathetic that in such a glorious moments (such as this), the likes of Missy89, valeriansteel, Mazeltov, Luscabalo, Vedaxcool, etc. will avoid such threads discussing the advances of the Syrian mission and thanking God for the success, this is just to tell you how devilish they can be, Playing partisanship with peoples lives, while those they cheer (The anglozionist regime) hardly take any notice of them.

Believe it or not we are all blacks, and the black race will be the first people that will fall should the agenda of the NWO manifest. Take for instance the evil going on in Syria, its offspring ISIS is fully ravaging the black race in Boko haram and other terrorist organization ravaging Afrcia, destabilizing the African continent while they (the white anglosaxons) have their country intact, and that is why for me most of these western trolls that come here to write nonsense deserves nothing but insults.

I can understand peoples inclination to something, I can understand why people prefer America over Russia, even me, I will choose America over Russia any time, but, I should also be mindful of the fact that insecurity anywhere is a threat to security everywhere, and if a country is trying to destabilize the security of another as we saw in Iraq and Afghanistan, then there is a need for conscience call, one is required at such perilous moments to rise above partisanship and place the blame rightly.

These are the reasons why Putin is getting a global acclaim, even in the US, because people now see him as a voice of conscience. I could care less if the likes of missy89 come here to tout Americas military prowess over Russia - for me that is not an issue, until there is a war we will never know. But for him (missy89) to be absent in a thread that promotes the destruction of ISIL and liberation of Syria, shows how sad he is and as far as I'm concerned he is a DEVIL.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by NairaMinted: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2016
Missy is a "he" posing as a "she"? Or this is one of those your transgender jabs? grin

Anyway, at the start of the Russian campaign - and in light of the Hegemon's abject failure (a norm these days) to turn the tide against ISIS - he/she had voiced his/her support of Putin's entry into the Syrian war -- and rightly & morally so. At the moment I do not know if his/her stance is as a result of his/her handlers calling him/her to order or a case of multiple personality disorder.

Be rest assured, I'll be sending updates when Deir Ezzor - which is next in line - gets liberated.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
NairaMinted:
Missy is a "he" posing as a "she"? Or this is one of those your transgender jabs? grin

[b]Anyway, at the start of the Russian campaign - [/b]and in light of the Hegemon's abject failure (a norm these days) to turn the tide against ISIS - he/she had voiced his/her support of Putin's entry into the Syrian war -- and rightly & morally so. At the moment I do not know if his/her stance is as a result of his/her handlers calling him/her to order or a case of multiple personality disorder.

Be rest assured, I'll be sending updates when Deir Ezzor - which is next in line - gets liberated.
Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2016
NairaMinted:

Anyway, at the start of the Russian campaign - and in light of the Hegemon's abject failure (a norm these days) to turn the tide against ISIS - he/she had voiced his/her support of Putin's entry into the Syrian war -- and rightly & morally so. At the moment I do not know if his/her stance is as a result of his/her handlers calling him/her to order or a case of multiple personality disorder.

He never supported Putins incursion into Syria. In one of his numerous rants online he said he loves seeing people being killed. The guy is such a dirty thing that I believe him to be a witch.
Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by NairaMinted: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tkester2:

He never supported Putins incursion into Syria. In one of his numerous rants online he said he loves seeing people being killed. The guy is such a dirty thing that I believe him to be a witch.

He did...

Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by Missy89(f): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
NairaMinted:

He did...

Oh so you think i am a man now too? Lol

Strange bed fellows. lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2016
NairaMinted:

He did...

He was just being stupidly casual. Just to put up because he knows he can't defend the alternative.

You've to show that idiot what it means to be mean. Honestly, I can't imagine why someone will only be interested in wars and destruction. He never posts on any topic on nairaland except topics that have to do with anglozionist mortal wars.

Why does he enjoy so much blood letting of the innocent, isn't that indicative of how sad and miserable his live is... Leaving in Virginia doesn't make one a happy person, that devil missy89 is simply heartless, and I thank God Putin is there to cure the madness of anglozionist regime. I thought they said Assad has to go through a military means. What is stopping them from carrying out sir Assad must go policy.

People think other people's life should be used for experiment, I keep praying that Obama will arm the FSA to take out Assad, and that's the day America will receive the greates shock of their live, because I see that debaltsevo cauldron wasn't enough for them. In all these brouhaha one will think that a black African will at least try to find some moral gut to call out the anglozionist regime even in an online media, yet you have venoms like missy89 cheering those bloodsucking demons.
Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Missy89:

Oh so you think i am a man now too? Lol

Strange bed fellows. lipsrsealed

Stop deceiving people you lost soul. Wicked dirty thing.
Re: Breaking: Syrian Army Liberates Quraytayn. Map Update by cyprus000: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
[size=13pt][b]
I really think we're giving this western zombies attention they dont deserve.

This are peeps who have choosen to sell their conscience and soul for some selfish reasons(i'm yet to ascertain),cos theirs no iota rational behind the support of killing of innocent people in syria, while the mainstream media fallaciously and crassly paint the situate lyk the syrian people are under dictatorship and being killed by a heartless tyrant, but children of truth know whatsup.

A case study is the liberation of nubl and al-zahra from western backed/armed rebels, where nubl and al-zahra residents openly came out to jubilate and thank syrian govermnent forces for rescuing them from jihadist with a religious fascist orientation that was sold to the world as "moderate rebels."
Lol..just imagine the combo of "foolish" and ness."grin

Another sickening irony is babylon and co arming jihadist to oust one man while this jihadist systematically exterminate christian minority and other religious faithfuls, create slave market in some part of aleppo where children are sold in broad daylight to glorified perverts, I'm not even talking about yasir al-aljauni who issued fitwa that authorize the rape of none sunni muslim women by the babylon and co backed rebels.

After all this overt fact, this brainless zombies still open the glaring maliciously malodorous cesspool of putrid effluvium they call mouth to opine hogwash against russian messainic military campaign in syria, while they demonize assad and as usual, declare their unflirching love for babylon.

These freaks of nature are more than zombie playing blight on humanity.

They're ignominious disastrous test tube experiment and disgusting, all-befouling offense to sanity

[/b][/size]

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Melania Trump Brushes Off Her Husband's Attempt To Hold Her Hand In Public / Stealing Is Now Legal In California USA / How A Philadelphia Mob Boss Stole The US Election And Why It May Flip On Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.